剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Awkward...
我的爱情鸟死了 而且凶手就是我
Love is dead, and I killed it.
是你扣的扳机
Well, you fired the gun.
我真的搞砸了我们之间的一切
I really messed things up with us.
- 我们原来明明很好 - 你什么意思
- We were really good together. - What are you saying?
- 我怀念过去的我们 - 我爱麦迪
- I miss the way we were. - I love Matty.
你有什么事这么急着想告诉我
What did you want to tell me so bad?
如果我对麦迪放手 以后能原谅自己吗
Would I ever forgive myself for letting Matty go?
我忍♥不住一直在想和麦迪的晚餐
I couldn't stop thinking about my dinner with Matty.
没错 我做了成熟的决定
Sure, I had done the mature thing
没有告诉他我爱他
by not telling him that I loved him,
但是成熟的选择真的很煎熬
but being mature felt a lot like being miserable.
尤其是处在这个整个高中学年
It didn't help that it was the most romantic time
最浪漫的时间点上
of the high school year:
毕业舞会求偶季
promposal season.
有的求偶就是比别的要更浪漫些
Well, some promposals were more romantic than others.
不管怎样 所有的一切不停地提醒着我
Either way, all they did was constantly remind me
我永远也不会和麦迪一起共度完美舞会
that I would never have my perfect prom with Matty.
就因为我
Because of me.
我只能低下头 拉上小窗帘
Ugh, I just have to keep my head down, blinders on.
对不起
Sorry.
希望她答应你
Hope she says yes.
囧女珍娜 第五季 第八集
我到了家然后瓦尔就躺在沙发上
I get home and Val's lying on the couch.
- 真的 - 就跟上周一样
- Really? - Just like last week.
但是又来 她为什么要那样
But again? Why does she do that?
那真的很...
That is really Cr...
什么
What the?
谁的
Oh, who's it from?
抱歉 不是给你的
Sorry, not for you.
看好目标再射 混♥蛋♥
Watch your aim, a-hole.
纸飞机 认真的吗 幼稚的要死
A paper airplane? Seriously? Talk about amateur hour.
他父母没准还要载他去舞会
His parents are probably driving him to prom.
所有的舞会求偶都幼稚的要死
All promposals are amateur hour.
舞会求偶 哪个傻瓜发明的这个词
Promposal? What idiot made up that word anyway?
我一直以为是你
I always thought it was you.
虽然我一直以犀利的双关语闻名
Despite being known for my cutting-edge wordplay,
珍娜 不 我没有
Jenna, no, I did not.
我永远都不会把舞会邀请和求婚相提并论
I would never compare a prom ask to a proposal.
真正的求婚是美妙绝伦的
Real proposals are amazing.
如果有人用纸飞机和我求婚
If anyone actually proposed with a paper airplane,
他们会被我一脚踢到马路牙子上孤独死去
they'd be kicked to the curb to die alone.
看来塔玛拉也深陷舞会求偶的炼狱了
Looked like Tamara was stuck in promposal hell, too.
她很明显还在为亚当伤心
She was clearly still sad about Adam.
我们都活在了自己一手炮制的噩梦中
We were both in a nightmare of our own making.
但我有没有办法能够突围呢
But was there a way for me to break out?
我在想邀请麦迪去毕业舞会
So, I was thinking about maybe asking Matty to prom,
以朋友身份
as friends.
什么 有什么问题吗
What? What's wrong?
你 有问题的是你
You. You're wrong.
你有没有听到自己说了什么
Do you even hear yourself?
什么
What?
你的名字叫珍娜 你有瘾... 对麦迪上瘾
Your name is Jenna, and you're an addict... a Matty addict.
拜托 我才没有对麦迪上瘾
Come on, I'm not addicted to Matty.
你根本就是在对麦迪的戒断里瑟瑟发抖
You're practically shaking from Matty withdrawal.
那次晚餐你做了对的决定
You did the right thing at dinner.
如果你和他去舞会 会再度堕落
If you go to prom with him, you'll relapse
然后又开始沉溺于麦迪
and start mainlining Matty.
好吧 你不觉得你有点太戏剧化了吗
Okay, don't you think you're being a tad dramatic?
- 这不算什么 - 不算什么
- It's no big deal. - Not a big deal?
让我来为你描绘一幅毕业舞会的景象 珍娜
Let me paint a prom portrait for you, Jenna.
你和麦迪以朋友身份过去
You and Matty go as "just friends"
然后阿黛尔的歌♥一响起
and then the first Adele ballad in,
你的感情就开始喷涌而出 你们卿卿我我
you start spilling your feelings, you make out,
然后就开始约会
and then you start dating.
太棒了 不 一点都不棒
Ooh, hooray! No, not hooray.
整个夏天 长距离的爱情的乌云
All summer long, the dark cloud of long distance
会笼罩着你 然后你神经紧张
will loom over you and you'll be stressing
于是你们就陷入无尽的争吵
so you'll get in tons of fights.
接着 你在缅因的威科夫
Then, you'll be at Wyckoff in Maine,
而麦迪则在伯克利
and Matty will be at Berkeley.
你每周末都要飞越整个国家
You'll fly cross-country on the weekends,
因此你在新学校交不到任何好朋友
therefore you won't be making any friends at your new school,
然后当麦迪终于来看你了
and then when Matty finally does come visit you,
他会去滑雪 他会摔断腿
he'll go snowboarding, he'll break his leg,
然后他就要瘸着腿走路了
and he'll be walking with a limp.
你这样不仅是毁了他的足球生涯
Not only have you ruined his soccer career,
每个人还都会管麦迪叫铁拐马
but everyone will call him Matty McLimpin'.
全都因为在舞会上你分♥析♥了你的感受
All because you shared your feelings at prom.
不要这么做 放下你中的毒
Don't do it. Put down the drug.
你要脱离瘾君子互诫会 直奔头文字D
You need to go straight from AA directly to Triple A:
躲 躲 躲
Avoid, Avoid, Avoid.
都给我躲开
Get out of my way!
塔玛拉给我展示了一副恐怖的画面
Tamara had painted a terrifying picture,
虽然我很不情愿承认 可她是对的
and as much as I hated to admit it, she was right.
麦迪是我中的毒 而我要迅速戒掉他
Matty was my drug of choice and I had to go cold turkey.
你和珍娜的那顿晚餐如何
Hey. How did dinner with Jenna go?
晚餐和我本来期待的不大一样
Dinner wasn't what I expected.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道 我觉得我完全会错她的意了
I don't know, man, I think I totally misread her signals.
那毕业舞会怎么办
So what about prom?
她基本帮我把这个主意打消了
She pretty much shut that idea down.
她可能想和别人去吧
She probably wants to go with somebody else.
太惨了
Sucks.
真抱歉 哥们 所以你要邀请谁
Sorry, dude. So who are you gonna ask?
说来有趣
Well, it's funny you should mention that.
杰克布 你要不要和我一起去舞会
Jacob, will you go to prom with me?
好的 马修
Yes, Matthew.
认真的 拜托 你一定要去啊
Seriously, come on, you've got to go.
我知道 我会想到办法的
I know. I'll figure it out.
只是现在对很多事情都有点迷茫
Sort of confused about lots of stuff right now.
我了解 我真不敢相信我一个大学都没选
I hear ya. I can't believe I didn't commit to a college.
但我什么要为一个我根本不为之兴奋的大学
But why would I want to go into enormous student debt
而承担那笔巨大的学生贷款呢
for a school that I'm not excited about?
你知道录取我的大学之一过去是监狱吗
You know one of the colleges I got into used to be a prison?
妈呀
Yikes.
我在想也许读大学前休息一年
I was thinking about maybe taking a gap year.
- 是不是很疯狂 - 不啊 听起来很刺♥激♥
- Is that crazy? - No, that sounds rad.
不要安于一个你根本都不喜欢的学校
Don't settle on a school you're not psyched about.
还有 如果你要休息一年
And, if you take a gap year,
你可以来伯克利和我一起派对
you can come to Berkeley and party all the time.
耶
Yeah!
伯克利就在斯坦福和加比附近
Berkeley's right by Stanford and Gabby,
所以这一年可能会好到完美
so gap year could be perfect.
# 从四叶草上撕下一片花瓣 #
Take a petal off a four-leaf clover?
- 我恨她 - 谁
- Ugh, I hate her. - Who?
- 算了 - 好
- Forget it. - Okay.
我还是要和你谈谈快餐车
So I still need to talk to you about the food truck.
怎么 德国小香肠爆发紧急事件吗
What, is there a bratwurst emergency?
我现在真的没办法
I can't really think about
去想那会动的垃圾车
that moving health code violation right now.
但我...
But I...
塞尔吉奥 我想说的是
Sergio, what I'm trying to say is,
我对快餐车真♥他♥妈♥是完全不关心
I couldn't give less of a about the food truck.
我这儿有真正的麻烦要担心呢
I have real-life actual problems to worry about.
我得去上课了
I have to get to class.
您好 我是塞尔吉奥
Hey, it's Sergio.
对 算我一个
Yeah. I'm in.
咱们要在毕业舞会前准备点什么?
Hey, what are we doing for prom?
咱们?
We?
其实 我说的是我和 科尔
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表