剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
"囧女珍娜"前情回顾
Previously on "Awkward"...
只要有重要的事发生
Whenever something important happens,
我第一个想跟你说
you're the first person I wanna talk to about it.
他怎么知道怎样找到我
How did he know how to find me?
他发短♥信♥给我的
He texted me looking for you.
如果他不喜欢真实的你
If he doesn't like the real you,
也许他根本不配
maybe he isn't worth it.
你一直想去的圣塔克拉拉大学
You always wanted to get into SCU.
施特劳斯主任很欣赏你
Dean Strauss loves your stuff,
想让你去面试
and he wants you to come in for an interview.
卢克让我有机会跟
Luke had gotten me an interview
英语系主任面试
with the dean of the English department.
圣塔克拉拉大学是我的梦想 我非常兴奋
SCU had been my dream school, and I was beyond excited
能再来这里
to have a second chance to come here.
他们的创作系
Their creative writing program
在全国数一数二
was one of the best in the country,
我一直努力保持平静和自信
and I was trying to remain calm and confident,
但太难了
which was a challenge
毕竟他们曾经拒绝过我
given that they had already rejected me once.
紧张吗 你真不需要
You nervous? You really don't need to be.
不 我没紧张
No, I'm not vernous.
紧张 我不紧张
Nervous. I'm not nervous.
实际上 我紧张死了
The truth was, my stomach was in my throat
而且都上了三次厕所
and I had already peed three times.
施特劳斯主任已经很喜欢你的文章了
Dean Strauss already likes your writing,
你知道面试该怎么说吧
and you know exactly what to say in the interview.
我觉得你很有机会
I think you got a great shot,
我就在外面等你
and I'll be right outside waiting.
我觉得...
And I think...
我得再休整一下
I need to make another pit stop.
等下你就把学校
And you'll know exactly where
所有厕所摸清了
all the bathrooms are on campus.
卢克说得对 我确实机会很大
Luke was right. I did have a great shot.
我只要同时表现得聪明迷人
I just had to focus on sounding smart and charming
又积极进取就行了
and ambitious and hungry all at the same time.
我不会让紧张扰乱我
I wouldn't let my nerves distract me.
任何事都不能扰乱我
I wouldn't let anything distract me,
就连那姑娘美爆的罗马凉靴都不能
not even that girl's amazing gladiator sandal boots.
她怎么绑带的
How did she lace those things up?
等会儿 我得集中精神
Wait. I had to keep it together.
你属于这里
You belong here.
我没那么确定
I'm not so sure about that.
发现这是男洗手间了 是吗
You do realize this is the men's room, right?
囧女珍娜 第五季 第二十三集
该上场了
Showtime.
目前来看 接待还不错
Well, so far, the receptionist seemed nice,
办公也很舒适
and such a comfy office.
我感觉很好
I was feeling good about it.
很高兴再见到你
Well, nice to see you again.
我刚刚在翻看图片
Um, I was just looking through your pictures.
也很高兴再见到你
It's nice to see you again.
我是珍娜·汉密尔顿
I am Jenna Hamilton,
我相信圣塔克拉拉大学会提供
and I am confident that SCU will provide
最丰富的学习经验
the most enriching learning experience possible.
我也相信
And I am confident
你是最有趣的候选人之一
that you are one of the more interesting candidates
我拭目以待
I'll be seeing this round.
那不是你在野餐会的朋友萨蒂吗
Oh, isn't that your friend Sadie from the clambake?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
那你想谈什么
So what do you want to talk about?
我吗 没什么
Me? Nothing.
好吧 那很好
Okay, uh, that's cool.
是么
Cool.
刚才你说
It's just that you said
有事想跟我谈谈
you wanted to talk to me about something.
好吧 实话说 会有点唠叨
Okay, just TBH, it's feeling a little naggy.
就... 好吧 我很穷
Jus... okay, I'm... I'm poor.
我都没钱买♥♥最爱的小龙虾
I don't even have enough money to afford the lobster Cobb,
超级想吃...
which is what I'm dying for... I need that
巴洛克黄油紧紧包裹下的底栖鱼
bourgie-buttered-bottom-feeder fix so bad,
而不是这恶心的冰山
not this gross iceberg wedge.
大家都有手头紧的时候
Hey, we're all a little cash poor sometimes.
没什么好焦虑的
It's nothing to be upset about.
我是说 我本可以帮你搞到小龙虾的
I mean, I could have spotted you for the lobster Cobb.
奶奶有个俱乐部呢
Grammy's got a club account.
帕特里克 你不懂
Patrick, you don't understand.
我不仅没钱
I'm not just cash poor.
我什么都没有
I'm everything poor.
我家境一般
I don't come from a rich family.
只是中产阶级上层
I'm only upper middle class.
拜托 谁在乎啊
Oh, come on, who cares?
我在乎
I care.
我一直让你以为我和你一样
I've been leading you to believe that I'm like you.
说实话 当你不知道波拉波拉岛在哪的时候
Honestly, when you didn't know where Bora Bora was...
- 但这不重要 - 这很重要
- But it's not important. - But it is.
我一直在撒谎 我很内疚
I haven't been truthful, and I feel guilty,
你都不了解真正的我
like you don't even know the real me.
所以如果你不想要这些...
So if you don't want to pursue this...
不 我很想要
Oh, I'm pursuing this.
你很棒
You're awesome.
谁在乎你有没有钱
Who cares if you don't have money?
你以为信♥用♥卡♥是用来干嘛的
What do you think credit cards are for?
丽莎 来看看
Lissa! Check it out.
这签到表也太乱了吧
Ew, that sign-in sheet's so messy.
因为实到人数是应到人数的
It's 'cause there's five times as many signatures
五倍啊
as there should be.
丽莎 这是你的课
Lissa, this is your class.
会员都因为在等候名单上而不高兴了
Members are pissed that they have to be on a waiting list.
- 这样很好 是吧啊 - 简直好极了
- That's good, right? - It's awesome!
我们应该增加课程
We should add more classes to the schedule.
天啊 这简直太棒了
PTL, that would be awesome.
如果我能 每周再多赚50美元
If I could get, like, $50 a week more,
我就能买♥♥泡沫十字架了
it would totally help pay for Styrofoam crosses.
- 你的视频怎么样了 - 我不知道
- How is the video doing? - I don't know.
每次我要登陆 它都说系统繁忙
Every time I try to log in, it says server busy.
真烦人啊
So annoying.
该死的
Holy !
祈祷手臂已经有一万的点击量了
"Prayer Arms" has over 10,000 views.
什么
What?
哇喔
Wow.
真遗憾我们跟看视频的那些人收钱
Too bad we can't charge 'em all admission.
杰克 忘记那些额外课程吧
Jakey, scratch those extra classes.
我们要做更多的视频
We have more videos to make.
嘿 哦 你的包
Hey... oh, uh, your bag.
听着 我知道 你很生气
Look, I get it. You're mad.
一点都不生气
Not at all.
如果你没来
So what if you didn't show
我们的成果展示没过会怎么样呢
and we failed the presentation?
平均分是D能有多糟糕呢
And what's so bad about a D average?
我是说 过去两个学期我一边努力学习
I mean, when I decided to take summer classes
一边照顾孩子 好不容易熬过来了
after spending the last two semesters busting my ass
当我决定上暑假课程时
while taking care of a baby full-time,
我告诉自己
I thought to myself,
嘿 蕾丝 别担心
"Hey, Lace, don't sweat it.
就拿个D就行了
"Just try to at least get a D."
我知道 我搞砸了
I know. I screwed up.
不管怎么样 你是对的
And for what it's worth, you were right.
萨利不合适
Sully was a bad influence,
我们分手了
and we broke up.
哦 麦迪 这样很好
Oh, Matty, that's good.
我真不觉得你们俩会有结果
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表