剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
我想你知道 我不怪你
I want you to know that I don't blame you
害我被炒鱿鱼
for getting me fired.
我确实认为乡村俱乐部的员工
Okay, I did think that the staff at the country club
有点烂 但你把那经理炒了
was a little weak, but you had the manager fired?
他当时太过分了
He was way out of line.
但我会试着给他弄份工作
But I'm probably gonna try to get him a job,
可能在我父母的公♥司♥之类的
maybe with my parents' company or something.
你和我遇到的大多女孩都不一样
You are so different than most of the girls I meet.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Oh yeah? - Yeah.
她们都很势利
They're all snobby, and,
跟我不是一类人
like, 10% related to me.
嘿 对了
Hey, listen.
我明天去博拉博拉岛
I'm going to Bora Bora tomorrow,
太平洋中南部法属波利尼西亚的岛屿
等我回来能约你吃饭吗
but can I take you out when I'm back in town?
我很乐意
I would love that.
我是杰克 罗萨蒂
This is Jake Rosati.
我当然知道是谁 你到底在哪里
I know who the hell it is. Where the hell are you?
照理我应该已经喝醉了
I should be six margaritas deep by now!
德里克几天前把我炒了
Derek fired me several days ago.
那耿直的混♥蛋♥
That sober piece of.
等等
Hold on.
德里克
Derek!
- 萨克斯顿小姐 - 给我听好了 蠢货
- Miss Saxton? - Here's the deal,dickweed.
罗萨蒂是这鬼地方
Rosati's the best damn employee
最好的员工
this hell hole's ever had,
如果明天他没有复职
and if he's not back at work
并加薪百分之十
with a 10% raise tomorrow,
我只能去跟我丈夫抱怨了
I'll have no choice but to complain to my husband,
你也不想那样 是吗
and you wouldn't want that, now would you?
我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow, I guess?
谢谢你
Thank you.
兄弟们 酒鬼艾丽帮我复职了
Dudes, that alcoholic Ally got me my job back!
太棒了
Hell yeah!
史上最棒的派对
Best party ever!
莎蒂 我想也许
Sadita, it feels like maybe
我们需要谈谈之前的事
we should talk about what happened earlier.
有什么可谈的
What's there to talk about?
没我在你多潇洒
You certainly had fun without me.
难道你不是
And you didn't?
听着 我们分手很久了
Listen, we were broken up for a while.
也都各自谈了很多次恋爱
We both had lots of different experiences.
- 很多 - 莎蒂 拜托
- Lots? - Sadita, come on.
你觉得哥会缺女人
You think this stays lonely?
你搞清楚点
Well, for your information,
姐也不缺男人
neither does this.
你多久没单身了
How unlonely does that body stay?
我不知道 你多久没单身了
I don't know, how unlonely does yours stay?
- 你问我谈了几个 - 对啊
- You asking for a number? - Sure.
有克洛伊 麦迪逊 安娜...
Well, there's Chloe, Madison, Ana...
但你知道吗
You know what?
她们都不是你
None of them were you.
废话
Duh.
我们可以继续争吵
We can have this conversation,
或者回我家去
or we can go back to my place
交流下我们学的新技巧
and enjoy the new tricks we both learned,
把"学习过程"抛到脑后
without worrying about how we learned them.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
顺带一提 那些女的听着就像荡♥妇♥
All those girls sound super trashy, by the way.
姐只搞同名同姓的
I only hooked up with rich dudes
有钱公子哥
with last names as first names.
嘿 接着来
Hey. Here we go.
我在俄克拉荷马高中的朋友
在脸书上转了你的文章 你要红了妹子
更多啤酒
More beers!
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
杰宝宝 我很困惑
Jakey, I'm confused.
跟平时那种不一样
And not in the way I usually am.
咋了
Okay.
你干吗又回俱乐部工作了
Why are you taking the country club job back?
这是份我擅长的工作
It's a job, and I'm good at it.
而且 我加薪了
Plus, I got a raise.
但我以为你想要更好的工作
But I thought you wanted something better.
等等 是你帮我搞到那份工作的
Wait, you're the one who got me that job.
现在你嫌它不够好了
Now it's not good enough?
我以为这只是暂时的
Well, I just thought it would be temporary.
只是让你摆脱那份
You know, just to get you out of the job
要戴丑帽子的餐馆工作
where you had to wear the silly hat?
我没想到你会安定下来
I didn't think it would become a way of life.
因为这不是我想要的生活
Because it's not the way of life I want.
你连国♥庆♥日都不能陪我玩
I mean, you couldn't even hang out with me on 4th of July.
这是我想要的
Well, it's what I want.
我觉得我很适合那里
I feel like I fit in there.
那我们还是分手吧
I think we should break up.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我不认为我们的目标一致
I don't think what you want and what I want line up.
我这辈子只想当帕洛斯山主妇
All my life, I've wanted to be a Palos Hills mom.
那不代表嫁给一个
And that doesn't mean being married
乡村俱乐部经理
to a country club manager.
而是要嫁给乡村俱乐部的成员
It means being married to a country club member.
- 天啊 丽萨 - 别提那个男人
- Jesus, Lissa! - Don't bring him into it.
我们该过自己想要的生活
And it's about both of us having the lives we want.
你不需要改变你自己
You shouldn't have to change who you are,
我也不需要
but neither should I.
太疯狂了
This is insane.
你的推特多了一百个关注
You've gotten 100 new Twitter followers
自从上一次刷新后
since the last time we refreshed it.
评论加载的速度
The comments are loading
比我读的都快
faster than I can read them.
"艾特詹娜汉 是我的
"@IAmJennaHam is my new
新英雄 偶像 女神一生推
hero/spirit animal/girl crush for life!"
这简直酷毙了
This is freakin' awesome.
这是酷毙了
It was freaking awesome.
我在概念小站的饭碗保住了
My job at Idea Bin was safe.
我都可能有机会写电子书
Hell, maybe I even had a shot at the e-book.
我用哪个标题好
What would I call it?
"我是詹娜 汉密尔顿"
"I Am Jenna Hamilton?"
"所学之事"
"What I've Learned?"
"通往爱情的黄金指南... "
"A Millennial's Guide To Love And... "
嘿 詹娜 我很好奇
Hey, Jenna, weird question, but,
你是不是在概念小站发表了一篇
did you write a super-detailed post
超详细的关于我们恋情的文章
about our relationship on Idea Bin?
我以为你不看那网站
I thought you didn't read it.
不 我不看 但我看手♥机♥
No, I don't. But I do check my phone.
推特关注开始暴涨
It started blowing up with new Twitter followers
还有文章的留言
and texts about the post.
对了 标题很赞
Nice headline, by the way.
标题很糟 我知道
It's horrible, I know,
但他们发表之前改了
but they changed it on me
也没通知我
last-minute without telling me.
跟我写的完全不一样
It's totally not what I wrote.
我觉得你会喜欢那篇文章
I think you'd actually really like the article
如果你读一下
if you just read it.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你无权这样做
You had no right to do this.
原来是你
That was you?
你是那个让他心碎的前任
You're the ex that him up?
我以为你只是二流
I just thought you were some second-tier
高中前女友
high school girlfriend.
你真是个婊♥子♥ 婊砸
You are a real bitch, bitch.
我在车里等你
I'm gonna wait in the car.
我知道标题很烂
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表