剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
- You should come. - Where?
- 圆舞 很潮 对吧 - 潮爆了 我想去
- Roundelay. Chic, right? - Totally. I want to come.
- 我们会去的 - 完美
- We'll be there. - Awesome.
派对九点开始
It starts at 9:00.
卢克 你也该一起来
Luke, you should come too.
不了 今晚约人喝酒
Can't. I have drinks tonight.
- 你约了辣妹吗 亲 - 可能吧
- You got a hot date, hon? - Maybe.
卢克有约会
Luke had a date?
或者更糟的是 他并没有 只是想刺♥激♥我
Or worse, he didn't, and he was trying to hurt me.
等等 那更糟吗
Wait. Would that be worse?
真是偷鸡不成蚀把米
Ugh, how could avoiding drama be so much drama?
搞什么 我不敢相信你邀请
Rude. I can't believe you invited
汉密婊来我的生日趴
Hamil-taint to my birthday.
我知道 但我当时进退两难
I know, but I was in an awk posish.
罢了 是时候追加邀请函了
Whatever. It's time to extend another invite.
我生日要吃"墨西哥菜"
I'm having Mexican for my birthday.
暗指其前墨西哥男友
醒醒吧 你的前男友有现女友
Reality check. Your ex-BF has a current GF.
那又怎样 塞尔吉奥今晚必须来
Like that matters. Sergio has to come tonight,
然后必须跟我滚床单
and then he has to have sex with me.
这就是 生日法则
That's, like, the law of birthdays.
这才是生活
Man, this is living.
嗨 杰克 能帮我开下那罐啤酒吗
Hey, Jake, you want to open that beer for me?
好的
Okay.
天啊
Ah, jeez. Ugh.
我可能摇了下那罐
I may have shaken that one up a bit.
哈... 哈
Ha... ha.
莎莎 工作时不要恶作剧
Suls, no pranks at work.
现在是下班时间 杰克也乐在其中
It's after work. Jake thinks it's funny.
是吧 杰克
Right, Jake?
好吧 抱歉 老兄
Yeah, right. Sorry, dude.
我知道我们间的恶作剧会惹毛其他人
I know our pranks are annoying to everyone except us.
我来帮你擦干
Let's get you cleaned up.
所以...
So...
你想玩肚脐喝酒吗
You want to do body shots?
把酒倒在对方肚脐上再喝掉
不想
No.
莎莉真厉害
Sully's something.
我知道她有点过
I know she can be a lot
但我们就是寻开心 你知道吗
but we're just having fun. You know what?
和这种不会经常分♥析♥感情 确立关系的
It is so nice to be with a girl who's not constantly
女孩交往真是太棒了
analyzing things and wanting to DTR and stuff.
莎莉更像是"娱乐至上"型的
Yeah. Sully seems more like the DTF type.
毫无疑问
For sure.
但是 她最酷的地方
The coolest thing about her, though,
是在她女汉子的外表下
is underneath all her bro-ishness,
她其实也有浪漫的一面
I mean, she actually has a romantic side.
哟 麦吉本
Yo, McKibben!
正中你蛋蛋
You're a baller!
超浪漫
Yeah, super romantic.
我满怀信心而来 但酒吧空无一人
I'd come full of optimism, but the club was empty.
今晚我本该是我重拾友情
Tonight was supposed to be about reviving old friendships
和结交新同事的好时机
and making new ones with my coworkers,
但看起来我同事们都放我鸽子
but it looked like all my coworkers had ditched me.
除了卢克
Except for Luke.
你不是"可能"有约会吗
Thought you had a maybe date.
我知道你会准时
Yeah, well, I knew you were gonna show up
到这个破酒吧来 而其他人
to this awful club on time and everyone else
会晚一小时才到 所以我取消了
is gonna be an hour late, so I canceled it.
我不忍♥让你独自等待
I hated to think of you sitting alone,
特别是唯一在这里的人 是那家伙
especially when the only other person here is that dude.
我一直尝试忽略 我有多喜欢卢克
I had been trying to ignore how much I liked Luke,
但现在无可否认的是
but now it was just impossible to deny.
卢克真是个好男人
Luke was a truly great guy.
更别提他现在帅爆了
Not to mention looking hotter than ever.
那伊森和奥菲利亚还来吗
So are Ethan and Ophelia coming?
伊森发我短♥信♥说奥菲利亚邀请他
Ethan texted me saying that Ophelia invited him over
去她家喝酒 做按♥摩♥
to her place for mojitos and massage,
奥菲利亚发短♥信♥说
and Ophelia texted saying
她要尝试跟伊森上♥床♥
she was gonna try to hook up with Ethan,
但我确信她是指逛街 而不是上♥床♥
but I'm pretty sure that meant hang out, not hook up.
- 是吧 - 不 她是指上♥床♥
- Right? - No, I think she meant hook up.
我知道这样很蠢 但我真想让他们觉得我很酷
I know it's dumb, but I really want them to think I'm cool.
这也许是他们今晚没来的原因
I mean, that's probably why they didn't come tonight,
因为他们觉得我是无用的废物
because they think I'm an unsuccessful loser.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
他们没来是因为他们不靠谱
They didn't show up 'cause they're flakes.
你比他们俩加起来都酷多了
You're cooler than both of them combined.
我能请你一杯二十刀的杜松子酒吗
So can I buy you a $20 gin and tonic?
要不就十五刀的啤酒吧 约我便宜
How 'bout a $15 beer? I'm a cheap date.
我要"卖♥♥"几次 才能在这里喝上酒
What do I have to yank to get a beer around here?
Yank有帮男性自♥慰♥的意思
这人
This guy.
酒这么贵 我能理解为何有人
At these prices, I can see why someone
愿意卖♥♥身换酒喝
would turn to prostitution for a drink.
很正常
It's natural.
派对就在这举♥行♥
This is where the party's at.
杀了我吧
Kill me now.
嗨 给我拿杯玛格丽塔
Hey, I need a marg.
还有酒保的电♥话♥ 服务员
And the bartender's phone number. Waiter!
我不在这里工作 神经病
I don't work here, psycho!
好吧 就一杯
Okay, one drink.
别忘加盐
Marg with salt!
我知道
I know.
这是纯姜汁汽水 没有掺酒
This is pure ginger ale. There's no booze in it.
整到你了 哈哈 打平了
Gotcha! Ha-ha! Even.
- 平了 - 好吧
- Even. - Okay.
- 当然了 - 我们不玩了
- Definitely. - We're done.
- 嗯不玩了 - 噢 谢天谢地
- Uh-huh, totally. Yes. - Okay, thank God.
- 是啊 - 哟 哟 哟
- Yeah. Mm-hmm. - Well, well, well.
看样子塞尔吉奥来了 跟你说了
Looks like Sergio showed. Told you.
你赢了
Touche.
- 我就知道你会来 - 真的吗
- I knew you'd come. - Really?
- 你在糖堆上坐过吗 - 什么
- Did you sit in sugar? - What?
因为你的蜜臀真翘
Cause you have a sweet ass.
省省吧
Ugh. Save it.
两杯龙舌兰酒
Two shots of tequila.
嗨 你们俩认识吗
Hi. Do you two know each other?
莎蒂 你还好吗
Sadie, are you okay?
不是现在 丽萨 我忙着呢
Not now, Lissa. I'm busy.
你把我搞糊涂了
You're sending me a lot of mixed messages.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我要去下洗手间
I'm gonna head to the bathroom.
要不你先跟塔玛拉聊聊
Why don't you go hang out with Tamara?
我会的
I think I will.
- 马上回来 - 好的
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
终于 能干点正事了
Finally, to do what I came here for.
不 不是给递我手纸的
No, not to tip a bathroom attendant $5
厕所服务员五刀小费
for handing me a paper towel;
而是跟我最好的朋友在一起
to spend time with my best friend.
生日快乐 妹子
Happy birthday, ho.
T 你最棒了
T, you're the best.
整瓶服务 这不是很贵吗
Wow. Bottle service. Isn't that really expensive?
谁来付钱
Who's paying for this?
别担心 他们会付的 男的总是抢着付
Oh, don't worry. They'll pay. Boys always pay,
特别在女孩生日的时候
especially when it's a girl's birthday.
你和那个纽约男最后怎么样了
Whatever ended up happening with that guy in New York?
詹娜 抱歉 我得花时间对付
Uh, Jenna, sorry, I have to put in the time
单身男一号♥和单身男二号♥
if Bachelor Number One and Bachelor Number Two
如果想让他们付账 我们能过会聊这个吗
are gonna pick up the tab, so can we have this convo later?
行 五分钟以后
Yeah, in like five minutes?
五小时以后
Like five hours.
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表