剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
好棒 我都有粉丝了
Oh, great, I have fans.
兄弟 我终于抽空看了下
Dude, I finally took a peek.
我都不知道你在伯克利的
I didn't even know you were having
日子这么艰难
a hard time up at Berkeley.
大学
College.
可不容易了
Not such an easy time.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
两位好友在选择不同道路后
The contrast between two friends
形成的鲜明对照
on two different roads.
也许我们该参观下浴室
Maybe we should check out the cabanas.
穿超短裤的荡货都滚到队尾等去
Girls in whore shorts have to wait at the back of the line.
不好意思啦
Sorry.
真的非常抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
搞什么 莎蒂
What the hell, Sadita?
你不能那样诋毁我的顾客
You can't just assault my customers like that.
如果你能当个好男友
Well, maybe if you acted like a better boyfriend
及时回我短♥信♥
and responded to my texts in a more timely fashion,
我就不用采取应急方案了
I wouldn't have to resort to emergency protocols.
我什么时候成你男朋友了
Since when am I your boyfriend?
自从我们上过床后
Since you reintroduced your P to my V. Duh.
你去上学前
You told me before
跟我说 在你离开期间
you left for school you didn't want
不想被感情约束
to be tied down while you were away.
现在我回来了
Well, now I'm back.
所以你可以随意约束我
So you can tie me down all you want.
结束后来我家 等你
Come by my place when you're done
"喂饱"这些荡货后
feeding all these sluts.
我...
I...
詹娜 滑动接听
等一下
One second.
你想怎样
What do you want?
麦蒂 关于那篇文章
Matty, hey, there's something
我想告诉你一些事
about the article I want you to know.
那篇你说会撤掉
The article you said you were gonna
但还挂着的文章
take down, that's still up?
是的 一部分还挂着
Well, yes, part of it is still up.
你在说什么 整篇都还挂着
What are you talking about? The whole thing is still up.
就这么回事 完整版从未登上去过
That's just it. The whole thing was never up.
他们没经我同意就删减了
They butchered it without asking me.
- 当然 詹娜 - 麦蒂 请相信我
- Yeah, sure, Jenna. - Matty, please believe me.
- 我不知道 - 随便吧 也许不要
- I didn't know. - Whatever, maybe don't
把名字挂在 内容不明的文章上
put your name on something if you don't know what's in it.
麦蒂 如果你读了整篇文章
Matty, if you just read the whole article
我确定你就会明...
I'm sure you'd under...
为什么你没告诉我你
Why didn't you tell me you were only
只发表了我文章的一半
publishing half my article?
什么 等等 无聊的那一半
Huh? Oh, wait, the boring half?
亲 我可帮了你个大忙
Hon, I did you a favor.
没有我的修改 你的文章只是又一块
Without my intervention, your article was just another
中庸至极 "我们俩都有错"
middle of the road, "It's both our faults"
无味的香蕉奶油派
slice of bland-ana cream pie.
我们的读者渴求立场
Our readers crave a point of view.
好吧 我不想表现得不知好歹
Okay, I don't want to come off as a brat,
我也很高兴文章走红了
and I'm happy to have had something go viral,
但我想要我的文章 完整地重新发表
but I want my piece reposted in its entirety.
詹娜 让我来拯救你一下 好吗
Jenna, let me just save you from yourself here, okay?
每个好作家都刻画个人经历
Every good writer draws on personal experience
我们也会时不时作出
and sometimes we struggle with offending some people
冒犯他人的举动 但如果
from point to point, but if viral views
你的目标就是走红
are what you're going for,
残酷的诚实是最好的决策
brutal honesty is the best policy.
呈现分手时 双方的情况
Honesty would be representing
才叫诚实
both sides of the breakup.
别蠢了
Oh, grow up.
愿意读你那短小的
The audience for your little
道歉段落的人只有一个... 你前男友
apologist paragraph is exactly one... your ex.
不是我们想取悦的读者群 亲
Not exactly the demo we're courting, hon.
还有 亲 我不会拿这事去烦利兹
Oh, and, hon, I wouldn't go to Lizzy with this.
她对这种事一点耐心都没有
She has no patience for this sort of thing.
相信我 如果你跨过那扇门
Trust me, if you walk through that door,
绝对没有好下场
it is not gonna end well.
每个暑假都有实习生莫名消失
There has never been a summer where a fellow didn't disappear.
你也想加入他们吗 亲
Do you want to be the one, hon?
读了关于麦蒂的文章
Read the article about Matty.
有点残忍♥ 你不觉得吗
A little cruel, don't you think?
我只是想写点真实的文章
I was just trying to write something honest
好作家都这样
which is what good writers do.
所以好作家都出♥卖♥♥♥朋友 来获取电子书约吗
So good writers sell out their friends to get e-books?
我没有想出♥卖♥♥♥任何人
I wasn't trying to sell anyone out.
我只是想写出事实而已
I was just trying to write the truth.
又不是我的错他们删了...
It's not my fault that they left...
让我想起我曾经
Reminds me of a certain letter
写给你的一封信
I once wrote to you.
- 那才是真的残忍♥ - 的确是
- That was actually cruel. - It was.
我叫你怂包
I called you a pussy.
"他没种自己来做
"He didn't have the guts to do it himself,
所以我只好帮他做了"
so I had to do it for him."
听起来好像你在说他是怂包
It kind of sounds like you're calling him a pussy.
我也说自己是怂包了 好吗
I called myself a pussy too, okay?
但是他们不肯发表那一段
But they won't publish that part.
那是真正的问题所在
That's the real problem here.
虽然我给你写的信
As awful as that letter was
很糟糕 但那是私下的
I wrote to you, it was private.
你把麦蒂的真♥相♥告知了全世界
You told Matty's truth to the whole world
而那 詹娜
and that, Jenna,
那才是真正的问题所在
that's the real problem.
我说服自己 只是在当一个好作家
I convinced myself that I was just being a good writer
但是从我妈 那冷酷刺耳的话里
but in the cold, harsh light of my mom's words,
我看到了真正的我
I saw what I really was.
一个损友
A friend.
是时候纠正错误了
It was time to make this right
不管结果如何
no matter what.
慢点 莎蒂
Slow down, Sadita.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
我... 我想要更多
I... I need more.
我这就给你更多
Oh, I will give you more.
不 你知道我什么意思
No, you know what I mean.
我们总是在做一样的事
We keep doing the same thing.
我不会让你走后门的 塞尔吉奥
I'm not doing butt, Sergio.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你知道吗 我要的不止是性
You know what, I want more than sex.
我想要亲密关系 懂吗
You know, I want closeness, you know?
像是情感上的亲密
Like emotional intimacy.
情感上的亲密
Emotional intimacy?
你就是个卖♥♥饼的
You make chalupas.
损得好 莎蒂
Good one, Sadita.
通过羞辱我的文化和工作
Deflect an honest attempt to have a conversation
来打断我跟你真诚地谈话
with an insult to my heritage and my line of work.
你也太好猜了
You're so predictable.
这我真没猜到
That was unpredictable.
刚才真是太棒了
It was amazing.
我不用你叫车 杰克
I don't need an Uber, Jake.
不 不 只是叫点吃的
No, no, just calling for food.
抱歉
Sorry.
其他人通常都想让我离开
Other guys just usually want me to leave.
是吗
Yeah?
我... 和其他人不一样
Well, I'm, uh... not like other guys.
你和其他人不一样
You're not like other guys.
我们这年纪的人 都不知道自己想要什么
I mean, guys our age, they don't know what they want
但你已经拥有你想要的了
but you already have what you want.
你满意这里的职位
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表