剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
谢谢大家
And thanks to all of you.
你们让我很自豪
You've made me very proud.
可以了 好
That's good. All right.
很好了 你说的太多了
Tha... That's great. That's too much.
好吧 现在时和你们的王室成员跳舞的时候了
All right, time for your spotlight dance with your court.
开始吧 王室们
Have at it, royals.
你们比我们所有人都要优秀
You're better than all of us.
尽情享受吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
# 我无语言表并非你的错 #
It's not your fault that I can't use words
我没有当上皇后 那又怎么样呢
So I wasn't queen. So what?
我还是很高兴去了那里 妈妈说得对
I was still glad to be there. Mom was right.
即使中心不在我身上
I shouldn't miss this moment
我也不应该缺席这个美妙的时刻
even if it wasn't about me.
我能和她跳舞吗
Can I cut in?
可以 反正我更喜欢金发碧眼美女
Yeah, I prefer blondes anyway.
所以你才是真正的绅士
I guess that makes you a gentleman.
为什么这么说
Why?
因为绅士更喜欢金发碧眼
Gentlemen prefer blondes.
傻瓜 只有染发广♥告♥才会这么说
Duh, it's a hair commercial.
珍娜 我知道我们之间发生了很多事情
Jenna, I know a lot has happened between us.
我们都犯了很多错误 我不止一次搞砸过
We've both made mistakes, I've messed up more than once,
我能看出来你放下了 但是现在的情况是
and I can tell that you're over it, but the thing is...
我爱你
I love you.
就是爱你
I just do.
我无法控制自己去爱
And it's not something I can decide to do
或者不去爱
or decide not to do.
它就像 就像呼吸那么自然地显现
It's just... it's like breathing.
过去一直爱你 而且将来也会一直爱你 我只是
I always have, and I always will, and I just...
我一定要在毕业舞会上告诉你
I couldn't let your senior prom go by without telling you.
我无法相信
I couldn't believe it.
那是任何女孩子在毕业舞会上都不曾有过的
It was the most romantic moment any girl had ever had
最浪漫的时刻 但是他说得对
at any prom, but he was right.
我们都曾伤害过对方无数次
We had both hurt each other so many times.
只是
It was just...
太迟了
too late.
珍娜 你甚至都不用回复我
Jenna, you know what? You don't even have to answer.
我爱你 只是我必须要说出来
I love you, and I just had to say that.
好了 舞会王室跳舞时间到此结束
Okay, that's the end of the prom court dance.
大家伙们 开始吧
Everyone, have at it!
麦迪 等等
Matty, wait!
我爱你
I love you.
过去一直爱着你
I always have.
只是我必须要说出来
I just had to say it.
# 请不要放慢速度 #
Please don't slow it down
# 因为直到太阳下去 #
Cause till the sun falls down
# 我会为你燃烧 我会为你燃烧 #
I'll be burning for you, I'll be burning for you
# 直到星光淡出 #
Until the stars fade out
# 我会为你燃烧 如同现在一样 #
I'll be burning for you like I'm burning up right
# 我为你燃烧恍如 #
I'm burning up like
# 噢 #
Oh
# 我为你燃烧恍如 噢 #
I'm burning up like, oh
# 我为你燃烧恍如 噢 噢 噢 噢 #
I'm burning up like, oh, oh, oh, oh
# 因为直到太阳下去 #
Cause till the sun falls down
# 我为你燃烧恍如 我为你燃烧恍如 #
I'm burning up like, I'm burning up like
# 噢 噢 噢 噢 我为你燃烧恍如 #
Oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm burning up like
最后 我没有获得梦寐以求的舞会王后桂冠
In the end, I didn't get my dream prom,
但是实际结果却是如此美好
but the reality was so much better.
# 我为你燃烧恍如 我为你燃烧恍如 #
I'm burning up like, I'm burning up like
# 我为你燃烧恍如 #
I'm burning up like
囧女珍娜 下集预告
Next on "Awkward"...
只剩下最后一天在学校里了 那就是毕业日
There was only one day of school left, graduation day.
萨克斯顿小姐 你不能跟你们班级同学一起上台
Miss Saxton, you cannot walk with your class.
这不公平
This is really unfair.
我知道有时候莎蒂看起来比较矫情
I know sometimes Sadie can seem like a lady dog,
但是那就是她对人好的方式
but it's just her way of being nice.
如果莎蒂不跟我们一起上台
If Sadie doesn't walk,
我们谁也不应该上台
none of us should walk.
高中生活永远结束了
High school was over once and for all.
听着 我不想提前跟你们说什么 但是
Look, I didn't want to say anything before, but...
但是什么
But what?
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表