剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表
怎么 你现在又要玻璃心了吗
What, you're gonna be all sensitive now?
丽莎惹怒了我
Lissa pissed me off,
所以这是她应得的报应
so she's getting what she deserved.
塔玛拉和塞尔吉奥也在我的小本子上
And Tamara and Sergio are also on my list.
他们很好运 因为我不能给他们写评论
They're lucky I don't comment on them too...
天哪 这主意太天才了
Oh, my God, that's genius.
我要发明点评人的Yelp
I'm gonna invent Yelp but for actual people.
美国著名商户点评网站 创立于2004年
不用谢
You're welcome.
好吧 重大新闻
Okay, so big news.
我很确定我要去SCU
I'm pretty sure I want to go to SCU.
哦 宝贝 我知道 但是他们没有录取你
Oh, honey, I know, but they didn't accept you.
不 我又申请了一次
No, I'm reapplying.
我觉得我会被录取的
I think I'm gonna get in.
什么 真的吗 亲爱的 那太好了
What? Really? Sweetie, that is amazing.
我真为你骄傲 等一下 为什么
I'm so proud. Wait. Why?
因为是SCU啊
Because it's SCU.
但是你喜欢 威考夫
But you love Wyckoff,
你在那里过得也很好
and you're doing so great there...
而且卢克在这
and Luke is here.
为什么这么久我想明白呢
And why does it take me so long to catch on to things?
不能再母乳喂养了
I need to stop breast-feeding.
我觉得我的脑子都被吸出去了
My brains are being sucked out through my...
妈妈 不是因为卢克
Mom! This is not about Luke.
但是这难道不是你让麦迪
But isn't this exactly what you told Matty
不要为你做的事吗
not to do for you?
完全是两码事
Totally different.
我一直想去SCU
I've wanted to go to SCU
没遇见卢克之前就想去
since before I even met Luke.
卢克与这无关
Luke has nothing to do with it.
宝贝 这和他有关
Honey, he does...
这没关系的
and that's okay.
你想做什么我都支持你
I'll support you whatever you do,
但是要知道自己在做什么
but know what you're doing.
随你怎么说
Call it what it is.
你好
你好吗
我的
屁♥股♥疼
我知道我们之前搞砸了 都是我的错
I know we blew it before. Totally my fault.
但是既然我们的项目要讲的是
But since our project was going to be based
德国的饮食 我的搭档和我
on the foods of Germany, my partner and I
为所有人准备了一个惊喜
have prepared a surprise for the entire class.
- 我们有吗 - 女士
- We have? - Frau?
林恩 林恩女士
Lein. Fraulein.
请大家跟我来 请
Would you all follow us this way, please?
我们这是在干什么
So what are we doing?
无论你在做什么
It might have been nice if you had given me
如果能给我点提示 我将感激不尽
a little bit of a heads-up about whatever this...
德国著名香肠
简直太棒了
This is awesome.
我很喜欢
I am very impressed.
我希望你不会以为用这个餐车贿赂我
I hope you don't think for one minute that bribing me
就能让我更改你们的成绩
with a food truck will change your grade,
但是确实能让我重新考虑
but it will most certainly make me reconsider
再给你们一次重做展示的机会
rescheduling your formal presentation,
你们两个都会出现
one that you both will show up for
而且准备充足 好吗
and be prepared for, yes?
- 好的 - 好的
- Yes. - Yes!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
麦迪 这真是太妙了
Matty, this is truly inspired.
谢谢
Thanks.
那你为什么还不高兴呢
So why aren't you happier?
不我很开心啊
No, I'm happy.
我只是在消化德国泡菜
I'm just digesting the kraut.
是因为珍娜吗
Is this about Jenna?
不 当然不是
No! It... absolutely not.
我对珍娜的感情
My... feeling for Jenna...
我就知道 你对珍娜还有感情
I knew it! Feelings for Jenna.
我不是这意思
That's not what I meant to say.
就是 你知道的 虽然我们一直彼此生气
It's just, you know, we get so pissed at each other,
但是我们的感情从来没变
but the feelings never seem to go away.
而我对她的感情一直都在 我想
And mine are still in pretty high gear, I guess.
怎么 你又要劝我放手吧
What, are you gonna tell me to back off again?
这次不会
Not this time.
我不会再插手
I am done interfering
珍娜和麦迪的事了
with all things Jenna and Matty.
- 好的 - 好的
- Cool. - Cool.
怎么 你为什么用那种眼神看我
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
天啊 我受不了你这样 好吧 告诉你吧
God, I can't stand this. Fine. You broke me.
珍娜在考虑和卢克
Jenna is thinking of transferring
转学去SCU
to SCU to be with Luke,
所以如果你真的对她还有感情
so if you really have feelings for her,
你最好快点跟她说
you better express them really freaking fast.
什么
What?
这次谈话从来没发生过
We never had this conversation.
从来没有
Nein!
哇喔 汉密尔顿要转学了
Whoa! Hamilho's transferring.
原来如此
That so figures.
估计她已经和威考夫的男生
She's probably already banged
都搞过了 所以
every guy at Wyckoff, so...
你就不能闭嘴吗
Do you ever shut up?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
丽莎是个婊♥子♥ 塔玛拉是个混♥蛋♥
Lissa's a bitch, Tamara's a jerk,
塞尔吉奥是个垃圾 现在轮到珍娜了
Sergio's an ass[bleep], and now Jenna.
你注意到其他人都有问题吗?
Do you ever notice how everyone else is the problem?
一直都知道 - 你知道吗 萨蒂
- Constantly. - You know what, Sadie?
如果你一天遇到两个以上的混♥蛋♥
If you meet more than two ass[bleep] in a day,
也许你自己就是那个混♥蛋♥
that ass[bleep] is probably you.
死去吧你
Go [bleep] yourself!
麦迪 SCU 不是吧
我知道麦迪
I knew there was no way
绝不会理解我的处境的
Matty would understand my situation.
我也不想喝他讨论这个问题
And I really didn't want to debate it with him.
我也许一生都在猜测中度过
I could spend my whole life second-guessing things,
害怕抓住机会
being afraid to take advantage of opportunities.
或者我可以挑战自己
Or I could challenge myself.
是该做决定的时间了
It was decision time...
申请递交成功
麦迪刚刚帮我做了决定
And Matty had just helped me make mine.
给麦迪发短♥信♥
Send message to Matty,
丽莎 杰克 和塔玛拉
Lissa, Jake, and Tamara.
你们都去死吧
[bleep] you all.
你觉得我喜欢和你们做朋友啊 问号♥
You think I care if we're friends, question mark.
我宁肯死也不愿和你们做朋友
I would literally rather die than be friends with you.
不 太可怜了
Ew, no. Too pathetic.
真有必要用这种语言吗 萨蒂
Is that language really necessary, Sadie?
死去吧 你个愚蠢的机器婊♥子♥
x7fyou, you stupid robotic bitch!
剧集 | 囧女珍娜(2011) | 导航列表