剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
We are quite unprepared for guests.
真有趣 这跟我听说的不一样
Funny. That's not what I'd heard.
据我所知 就在前两天 这里来了位不速之客
I understand you had an unexpected visitor just the other day.
你一定是搞错了
You must be mistaken.
我们喜欢独处
We like keeping to ourselves.
我听说了
I've heard.
是的 我听说虚子岛 有着令人钦佩的历史
Yes, I've heard Kyoshi Island has had an admirable history of staying,
一直保持着说得上是默默无闻的状态
shall we say, insignificant,
火烈国正因如此
which is why there's been no need for the Fire Nation
才无需插手你们的事
to get involved in your affairs.
我不希望看到 这一切因为一个外人而改变
I'd hate to see all that change because of an outsider.
司令 照我看
Commander, the way I see it,
这里唯一的外人是你和你的手下
you and your men are the only outsiders here.
你这么认为 我很遗憾
An unfortunate perspective.
你不介意我们自己看看吧?
You won't mind if we take a look ourselves?
这是意料之中的事
I expected as much.
拿下他们 找到降世神通!
Take them, and find the Avatar!
你想知道降世神通是什么吗? 我不能告诉你
You wanna know what is the Avatar? I can't tell you that.
每个降世神通都是不一样的
Every Avatar is different.
我们被时代的不同需求所塑造
We are shaped by the different demands of our times.
所以我得自己想办法找到答案?
So I have to figure this out myself?
这是旅程的一部分
That is part of the journey.
但万一我在途中伤害了别人呢?
But what if I hurt someone along the way?
那有多少人 因为你的缺席已经受到了伤害?
And how many have already been hurt because you haven't been here?
再次逃避你的责任会让更多人受伤!
Run away from your responsibilities again, and even more will be hurt!
身为降世神通 意味着要将职责摆在高于一切的位置
Being the Avatar means putting your duties above all else.
甚至你的性命也要排在之后!
Even your life!
我曾经跟你一样
I was like you once.
但后来我看到了有什么系于一线
But then I saw what was at stake,
我会将你失败的后果展示给你
and I will show you what will happen if you fail.
北方会发生悲剧 除非你出手干预
Tragedy awaits the North, and unless you do something about it,
会有另一个御术师部族 像气和族一样被灭族
another race of benders will be wiped out just as the Air Nomads were.
你问我成为降世神通意味着什么
You asked me what it means to be the Avatar.
意味着你要成为武士
It means being a warrior.
强大无情的武士
A mighty, merciless warrior.
他们带来了更多人手
They're bringing more men.
我们没法抵御太久 -你的朋友呢?
We can't hold them off much longer. - Where's your friend?
你说他能帮我们
You said he could help us.
降世神通去哪里了?
Where is the Avatar?
如果我照你说的做了 情况变得更糟了呢?
What if I do what you say, and it all just becomes worse?
会的
It will.
你在这个世界上的存在 会让情况变得更糟
Your very presence in this world will make things worse.
一开始 双方会因为降世神通回归 陷入更激烈的战争
At first, both sides will fight harder because the Avatar has returned.
希望不是没有代价的
Hope does not come without a cost.
是你啊 不管怎样 我都会闯过去
You. I'm getting through one way or another.
你可以选择自己的下场
What happens to you is your choice.
那有什么意义呢? -你想要简单点吗?
So what's the point? - You want things to be easy?
没有一步会是容易的
None of this will be easy.
再逃避责任久一点
Avoid your duties any longer,
你不仅会无法拯救世界
and not only will you fail to save the world,
你连这座岛都救不了
you won't even be able to save this island.
这座岛?有什么危险?
This island? From what?
就是你现在让他们陷入的危险
From the danger you've put them in right now.
我的朋友们
My friends.
我警告过你!
I warned you!
谁都别想挡我的路!
No one's going to stand in my way!
你想知道降世神通的能力
You wanted to know about the power of the Avatar.
我会带你见识那股力量能做什么
I will show you what that power can do.
不可能
Impossible.
不、不…
No, no, no, no!
撤退
Pull back.
回船上!
Back to the ship!
安昂!
Aang!
我没事
I'm okay.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
这灾难是我带来的 -所以你必须离开了
I brought this here. - Which is why you have to go.
马上 -我们不能丢下你们不管
Now. - We can't just leave you.
他们想要的是降世神通 不是我们
They want the Avatar, not us.
我们失去的都可以弥补
There's nothing here that we've lost that can't be replaced,
你们将更珍贵的东西回报给了我们
and you've given us something far more valuable in return.
我们有了再次怀抱信念的理由
A reason to believe again
相信我们的村庄 相信我们自己…
in our village, in ourselves...
相信降世神通
and in the Avatar.
好样的 降世神通
Nice job, Avatar.
听着 我希望…
Listen, I, uh... I wish...
我们能有更多时间相处
we had more time.
我知道
I know.
我也希望这样
I do too.
谢谢你 索卡
Thank you, Sokka.
谢我什么?
For what?
让我见识了世界
For bringing the world to me.
再见
Bye!
所以这意味着你不想回家了?
So this means you don't wanna go home anymore?
让你们玩得尽兴?
And let you guys have all the fun?
再说了 总得有人帮帮那孩子 我感觉到前路可能会布满荆棘
Besides, someone's gotta help the kid. This could get tough for him.
祖寇显然不会放弃 他很危险
Zuko clearly isn't going to give up, and he's dangerous.
嘿!
Hey!
你刚才扮成了一个可怕的女人 这招很酷炫啊
Nifty trick you pulled back there, channeling scary lady.
我们以后会常看到她吗?
This mean we'll see more of her?
虚子说 我只有到了 历任降世神通的圣地
Kyoshi said I can only call upon one of the past Avatars
才能召唤他们
when I'm in their shrines.
她还跟你说了什么?
What else did she tell you?
我们必须赶到北方水族的部落
We must get to the Northern Water Tribe
因为那里将会有悲剧降临
because something terrible is going to happen there.
只有我能阻止悲剧发生
Something only I can stop.
好吧 那就去北方吧
All right, North it is, then.
我们得在火宗追上我们之前赶到那儿
We just gotta get there before the Firebenders catch up to us.
那里有着世上最厉害的水宗 他们可以训练你
Water bending masters there are the best in the world. They can train you.
所以别担心 孩子 你不是在单打独斗
So don't worry, kid. You don't have to do this alone.
你有我、卡塔拉 和一个会飞的毛球陪着
You have me, Katara, and a flying ball of fur.
你还需要什么?
What more do you need?
认真的吗?
Really?
感觉像是我自找的
Feel like I walked into that one.
我只是在回应虚子岛上 发生骚乱的报告
I was simply responding to reports of a disturbance on Kyoshi.
我不知道降世神通会在那里
I had no idea the Avatar would be there.
如果殿下之前能开诚布公
If Your Highness had been more forthcoming earlier,
我们或许可以避免这场误会
we might have avoided this misunderstanding.
希望我们能把这件事抛在脑后
I hope we can put this behind us.
没问题 司令
Of course, Commander.
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
降世神通的事
About the Avatar.
不能让别人知道
No one else can know.
当然了
But of course.
这些信息很敏感 我完全明白
I fully understand the sensitive nature of this information.
如果允许我与你们合作
And if you'll permit me, working together,
大家就能投入两倍的资源去找人
we'd be able to devote twice as many resources to the hunt.
很显然 一切事务都将由殿下领导…
Obviously, with Your Highness taking the lead in all matters...
等等 我们不… -你的提议很好 司令
Wait, we don't... - An excellent suggestion, Commander.
能与你合作 获得你的忠诚 是我们的荣幸
We would be honored to have your partnership and your loyalty.
相信我 最重要的就是
Believe me, there's nothing more important
知道该把我的忠诚献向何处
than knowing where to place my loyalties.
至高无上的殿下 世界伟大的烈焰
To Your Supreme Eminence, the great flame of the world,
我不过是南方海域的一名微臣
I am but a humble servant in the Southern Seas.
但我有重大的消息需禀报
But I have news for you of a critical nature.
我知道消息可能会让你震惊
I know this information may arrive as a shock,
你也可能会认为这是谣传或错觉
and you might be tempted to dismiss it as rumor or delusion,
但尽管放心
but rest assured,
我亲眼目睹了这些事件
I have witnessed these events with my very eyes.
所以我可以报告一个惊人的进展
That is why I can report an astounding development.
这项进展可能会改变火烈国的未来
One that could change the future of the Fire Nation.
降世神通回归了
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表