剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
but there are places where the barrier between them is thin.
所以你认为森林 是屏障很薄的地方之一?
So you think the forest is one of these thin places?
不是我认为
I don't think it.
我感觉得到
I feel it.
我相信火灾进一步削弱了屏障
And I believe the fires weaken the barrier even more.
降世神通是连接自然界和灵界的桥梁
The Avatar is the bridge between the natural world and the Spirit World,
我可以感觉到两个界域有多么近
and I can feel how close the two are.
就像冰开始裂开时一样
It's like ice that's started to crack.
所以你要跳进灵界 接上走丢的人 然后跳回来
So you're gonna hop into the Spirit World, grab the lost folks, and hop back.
可以这么说吧
Something like that. Yeah.
你之前听起来要自信得多
You sounded a lot more confident before.
因为这一切都是我的责任
Because all of this is my responsibility.
对 我得去北方拯救水宗
Yes, I need to get to the North so I can save the Waterbenders,
但我也需要帮助这些人
but I also need to help these people
这样他们就不会失去 自己的家园和所爱的人
so they don't lose their homes and the ones they love
就像我之前一样
the way I lost mine.
你不可能把一切责任都揽上身
It's impossible for you to do everything.
就像布米说的: “降世神通需要完成不可能的事”
It's like Bumi said, "The Avatar has to do the impossible."
我得找到灵力最强的地方
I need to find where the spiritual energies are strongest.
那在哪里?
And where's that?
等我找到就知道了
I'll know it when I find it.
你差点说出了具体的事情
You almost said something specific.
卡塔拉?
Katara?
安昂?
Aang?
森林精灵的神殿
A shrine to the spirit of the forest.
就是这里了
This is the place.
那我们要做什么?
So what do we do?
我们负责照看安昂
We watch over Aang.
一旦他的灵魂穿越到了灵界 他的身体就会变得脆弱
Once his spirit crosses over, his body will be vulnerable.
我们要保护他
We need to protect him.
我们怎么知道这招行得通?
And how will we know that this works?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我饿了 -喂 介意安静点儿吗?
I'm getting hungry. - Hey, do you mind?
我在努力集中精力
I'm trying to concentrate here.
索卡 我觉得成功了
Sokka, I think it worked.
卡塔拉?
Katara?
怎么回事? -我不知道!安昂?
What is happening? - I don't know! Aang?
我把我的灵魂从身体分离了 但不知怎么的 我把你们也带上了
I've separated my spirit from my body, but somehow, I brought you guys with me.
怎么可能?
How is that possible?
一定是因为这里的能量
Must be the energies in the place
也因为屏障很薄和我的功力
and the thinness of the barrier and my power.
带我们回去!马上把我们弄回去!
Well, get us back! Get us back now!
对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
我们到灵界了
We're in the Spirit World.
别提降世神通 我们不能让消息传出去
Don't mention the Avatar. We can't let word get out.
同意 我们应该小心行事
Agreed. And we should tread lightly.
虽然火烈国控制着这片土地
The Fire Nation may control this territory,
但这里仍是土强国的领土
but it's still Earthbender country.
惹麻烦对我们没好处 -我什么时候惹过麻烦了?
We don't want to cause trouble. - When have I ever caused trouble?
确实 什么时候?
When, indeed.
他们是火烈国来的 看看他们
They're Fire Nation. Look at them.
看看他们的衣服
Look at their garments.
我听说不久前这附近可能有水宗活动
I heard Waterbenders might've been around these parts not long ago.
你看到他们了吗? -没有
Did you see them? - No.
但你记得关于他们的传言 -算是吧
But you remember hearing about them. - Sort of.
也许这…会有所帮助
Perhaps this... will help.
好了
Now,
你看到水宗了吗?
did you see the Waterbenders?
没有
No.
但我听说降世神通 可能是跟水宗一起旅行
But I heard the Avatar might be traveling with some Waterbenders.
你说什么? -降世神通
What did you say? - The Avatar.
他跟水宗一起
He's with some Waterbenders.
对吧 穆奇?
Isn't that right, Muki?
什么?降世神通?海盗们是这么说的
What? The Avatar? That's what those pirates said.
不 不是海盗说的 是那个峡谷向导说的
No, it wasn't the pirates. It was that canyon guide.
他说降世神通击退了几只峡谷虫怪
He said the Avatar fought off some canyon crawlers
有几个水宗帮他
with the help of a couple Waterbenders.
是他告诉我们他们如何阻止火山…
Was he the one who told us about how they stopped the volcano...
他们好像听说了降世神通的事情
It seems they've heard about the Avatar.
就在他们 与奥玛舒的疯子国王交战之后
Right after they fought the mad King of Omashu.
我要把他跟丢了 我会失去一切的!
I'm gonna lose him. I'm gonna lose everything!
如果消息能传到这个偏远的地方 那就意味着所有人都知道了
If word has gotten to this backwoods hole, that means everyone knows.
土强国的所有人 火烈国的所有人
Everyone in the Earth Kingdom. Everyone in the Fire Nation.
会有很多人去找他 血腥味会引出猛兽
The hunters will be out. There's blood in the water now.
救救我!她疯了!
Help me! She's crazy!
笨蛋 你先别死
Don't die, you idiot.
你死了我只能分到一半
I only get half if you die.
看什么呢?
What are you looking at?
一个卑鄙的赏金猎人
A low-life bounty hunter.
卑鄙?你这个小毛孩真是口出狂言
Low-life? Big talk for a little boy.
我决定放过你 因为你♥爸♥挺可爱的
I'll let it pass 'cause your dad's kinda cute.
早该知道这里雇佣兵可以无法无天
Should've known they would've let mercenaries run wild here.
江措曾经告诉我 灵界和物理世界
Gyatso used to tell me that the Spirit World and the physical world
是连在一起的
are tied together.
一个世界中发生的事情会影响另一个 跟灵魂和身体是同样道理
What happens to one affects the other. It's kinda like your soul and your body.
既是分开的 又是相连的
Separate but connected.
有道理
That makes sense.
江措知道如何让事情变得容易理解
Gyatso had a way of making things easy to understand.
他让一切都变得简单
He made everything easy.
他听起来很棒
He sounds amazing.
的确
He was.
我一直觉得自己是个能感知灵魂的人
You know, I've always felt I was a spiritually-attuned person.
这可能是我跟你合得来的原因 -那是青蛙还是像青蛙的东西?
Might be why I crossed over with you. - Is that a frog or a froggy thing?
我不知道他是怎么进来的
I have no idea how he got in here.
村民们可能正在寻找出去的路
The villagers are probably trying to find a way out.
他们可能在找熟悉的东西
They're probably looking for something familiar.
前提是他们意识到自己不属于这里
Assuming they realize they don't belong in here.
你们都不属于这里
None of you belong in here.
谁说的?
Uh, who said that?
谁说什么?
Who said what?
人类不属于这个界域
No human belongs in this realm.
好大的鸟儿
That is one big birdie.
鸟儿?
"Birdie"?
我不是鸟儿
I am no birdie.
我是知识之灵
I am the spirit of knowledge itself.
请原谅索卡 他不是故意的
Please excuse Sokka. He didn't mean anything.
你在跟谁说话? -什么意思?
Aang, who are you talking to? - What do you mean?
他们没法听到你听到的声音
They do not hear what you hear.
他们的小脑袋无法理解我说的话
Their small minds are incapable of comprehending my speech.
但我能听到
But I hear you.
你是降世神通
You are the Avatar.
你注定会有一只脚踏进这个世界
You were meant to have one foot in this world.
但他们是闯入者
They, however, are interlopers.
他们待得越久
And the longer they stay,
就越危险
the more dangerous it will become for them.
危险?
Dangerous?
危险?
Dangerous?
鸟儿不会吃掉我们吧?
The birdie's not gonna eat us, is it?
这应该是他最不必担心的事
That should be the least of his worries.
这里有些生物不仅仅会吞噬你的身体
There are creatures in here that will do far more
还会做可怕得多的事
than devour your body.
他们会吃掉你们的灵魂
They'll eat your soul.
安昂?他在说什么?
Aang? What's he saying?
他说他不会伤害我们
He says he's not gonna hurt us.
我们只想找到失踪的朋友
All we want is to find our missing friends,
然后就离开这里
and we'll get out of here.
在树林后面不远处 有一座石屋 里面住着一个人
There is one who lives in a stone hut not far beyond the woods.
他可能知道你们朋友的下落
He may know what's become of your friends.
一直沿着路径走 你们会找到他的
Follow the path, and you will find him.
等等 你说的危险是什么意思?
Wait. Wait. What did you mean about danger?
他们会出什么事?
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表