剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
And yet there is wisdom to be gleaned from the old tales.
阿格娜·奎拉… 建立在水族祖居的原址之上
Agna Qel'a... is built on the site of the ancestral home of the water tribe,
是在冰深处的绿洲
an oasis deep in the ice
能够为族人在艰苦的条件下 提供温暖和营养
that provided warmth and nourishment for their people in the harsh environment.
就是从这片绿洲
It was from this oasis
族人们仰望天空
that the tribe looked up to the sky
通过观察月亮推拉潮汐
and learned to water bend
学会了御水术
by watching the moon push and pull the tides.
所以水宗们相信
And so the Waterbenders believe
他们的生命来自海洋之灵
their lives come from the spirit of the ocean,
而他们的力量来自月亮之灵
while their powers come from the spirit of the moon.
这些幽灵每年中会有一晚
These same spirits give up their immortality
放弃不死之身 来到水宗之间
for one night every year to be among the Waterbenders.
它们会化为肉身 成为凡世的一部分
They take physical form and become part of the mortal world.
它们会出现在这个世界上?
They appear in this world?
为了更好地了解
In order to better understand
光明与黑暗的平衡
the balance between light and darkness,
阴和阳
yin and yang,
生…
life...
和死
And death.
赵将军 你不会想着破坏灵界吧?
Zhao, you're not thinking of tampering with the Spirit World, are you?
你是这么想的吗?
Are you?
安昂!
Aang.
安昂
Aang.
安昂
Aang.
安昂
Aang.
降世神通库鲁克?
Avatar Kuruk?
我是来警告你的
I've come to warn you.
我的刀在附近 我能感觉到
My knife is near. I can sense it.
刀?
Knife?
用灵界的材料创造出来的
One created with materials from the Spirit World.
如果它被送回到北部 只能说明一件事
And if it has returned to the North, it can only mean one thing.
你要杀掉海神和月神?
You're going to kill the ocean and moon spirits?
当然不是
Of course not.
杀死海神
Killing the ocean spirit
会夺走世界各地水宗的生命
would deprive Waterbenders around the world of their lives.
男女老少
Men, women, children.
我又不是魔鬼
I'm not a monster.
不
No.
我只会杀掉月亮
I'm only gonna kill the moon.
不能让赵将军干涉大自然的原始力量
Zhao cannot be allowed to meddle with the primal forces of nature.
他这样做会让整个世界失去平衡
In doing so, he will throw the entire world out of balance.
降世神通拥有着巨大的力量
The Avatar's power is great,
但与元素精灵的力量相比 这力量微不足道
but it pales before the power of the elemental spirits.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
我看到你没在上面 我很担心
When I didn't see you up there, I got worried.
救命!我就来-
Help! - I'm coming!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我们得去找索卡和月 要发生很可怕的事情
We need to find Sokka and Yue. Something terrible is about to happen.
所有人都去王宫!
Everyone, head to the palace!
里面会更安全
You'll be safer there.
嘿 没事的
Hey, it's okay.
你没事
You're okay.
你还好吗?
Are you okay? - I'm okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得好 毛毛 你居然发挥了用处…
Good job, Momo. You actually made yourself useful...
毛毛?
Momo?
他还…
Is he...
还活着
Alive?
但奄奄一息
Barely.
来
Here.
跟我来 我可以帮他 我们时间不多了
Come with me. I can help him. We don't have much time.
这是在哪里?
Where are we?
这是北部最神圣的地方
It's the most sacred spot in the North.
滋养这片树林的水源被土地加热了
The waters that feed this grove are heated by the earth.
来 把他给我吧
Here, give him to me.
我生病时 神父就带我来这里
This is where the priest brought me when I was sick.
来到我们整块土地的灵性能量中心
To the source of all spiritual energy in our land.
毛毛!
Momo!
你这个小笨蛋 可不能这样吓我
You dumb dummy. Don't scare me like that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
索卡 那是什么东西?
Sokka, what is that?
不该出现在这里的东西
Something that shouldn't be here.
是战争气球
It's a war balloon.
战争气球?
A war balloon?
从奥玛舒偷来的
Stolen from Omashu.
据我所知 这个不是为战斗而设计的 只是运输工具
From what I can tell, this one's not designed for combat, just transport.
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为我有参与设计
Because I helped design the thing.
侍者不知道
The sage didn't know
海神和月神 会以什么样的形态现身
the precise form the ocean and moon spirits will take,
在这方面 将军 就是你发挥作用的地方了
and that, General, is... where you come in.
既然你熟悉灵界事务
Since you're so well-versed in spiritual matters,
我需要你帮忙辨认出它们
I need your help identifying them.
我不知道该找什么
I have no idea what to look for.
这又不是去找走丢的小狗
This isn't like trying to find a lost puppy.
它们可能是树林里的两棵树 或是草叶上的两只昆虫
They could appear as a pair of trees in a grove or insects on a blade of grass.
我们得先开始找才能知道 对吧?
Well, we won't know until we start looking, right?
艾洛将军 要么你帮我找到这些神灵
General Iroh, either you help me find the spirits
要么就看着我把这整个地方烧成平地
or watch as I burn this whole place to the ground.
降世神通库鲁克能保护这些神灵吗?
Can Avatar Kuruk protect the spirits?
不能 但我知道我们需要去哪里
No, but I know where we need to go.
降世神通!
Avatar!
你已经无处可逃了
There's nowhere left to run.
祖寇 听我说 我们得阻止赵将军
Zuko, listen to me. We need to stop Zhao.
这跟赵将军没关系 跟我们有关系! 你现在就得跟我走!
This isn't about Zhao. This is about us! And you're coming with me now!
去吧
Go.
去阻止赵将军
Stop Zhao.
我来对付他
I'll deal with him.
下手轻点
Go easy.
已经有够多人受伤了
Enough people have been hurt already.
我不在乎
I don't care.
这话不是跟你说的
I wasn't talking to you.
你学到了新招数
You've learned some new tricks,
但我大老远跑过来 不是为了输给你的
but I didn't come this far to lose to you.
你这个粗人!
You little peasant!
你是找到了大♥师♥学艺吧?
You found a master, haven't you?
是啊 大♥师♥就在你面前呢
Yes. You're looking at her.
有人来了
We got company.
不要停-
Keep moving.
我们得阻止赵将军
We need to stop Zhao.
他想杀死海神和月神
He's trying to kill the ocean and moon spirits.
他不能这样 这就意味着我们要灭族了
He can't. That would mean the end of our people.
我们不能让那样的事情发生
We can't let that happen.
推和拉 阴和阳
Push and pull. Yin and yang.
没错
Yes...
太好了!
Yes!
赵将军
Zhao,
可不能玩弄神灵的力量
the power of the spirits is not to be trifled with.
没有了月亮 世界就会失去平衡
Without the moon, the world will be thrown out of balance,
会酿成混乱
and chaos will be unleashed.
就连敖载也不愿意看到这种事发生
Even Ozai wouldn't want that.
敖载缺乏远见
Ozai lacks vision.
他太专注于和家人们的玩闹
He's so fixated on the games he's playing with his family,
他看不到大局
he can't see the bigger picture.
赵将军 不管你对神灵做什么 我会以十倍的力量还给你!
Zhao, whatever you do to that spirit, I'll unleash on you tenfold!
别再威胁我了
Spare me your empty threats.
以后还是会有你的一席之地的 艾洛
This can still work out for you, Iroh.
一旦我成为新的火烈王 你可以支持我
Once I take my place as the new Fire Lord, you can stand by my side.
你的出现会为我的权位增加合法性
Your presence will lend legitimacy to my claim.
平西巨龙可以再次崛起
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表