剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
There are always ways to get in the game
总有机会参与游戏的
if you know which pieces to play.
降世神通回归了
The Avatar has returned.
我母亲跟我讲过降世神通的故事 说过他有一天会归来
My mother told me stories of the Avatar and how he'd return one day.
爸爸 你还记得她的故事吗?
Dad, do you remember her stories?
我记得的是
What I remember is
你的母亲被这场受诅咒的战争带走
that your mother was taken from us by this cursed war
从那之后 我们的生活就以生存为重心
and everything we've had to do to stay alive since then.
我们努力工作 保持低调
We worked hard, and we kept our heads down.
这样我们改变不了世界 -但这样我们就能生存
That's not how we'll change the world. - But it is how we'll survive.
你假装不在乎外面发生了什么
You pretend like you don't care,
但我知道你和我一样憎恶火烈国
but I know you hate the Fire Nation as much as I do.
如果不是为了帮助我们的军队 你为什么要建造这些?
Why else would you build all this if not to help our army?
像这个
Like this.
那只是个实验 这破东西甚至无法运行
That's just an experiment. I can't even get the damn thing to work.
听着 我不是来惹麻烦的
Look, I'm not here to cause any trouble.
我只想帮忙
All I want is to help.
我知道要怎么做 我猜到放炸♥弹♥的人可能会在哪里聚集
I know how. I have a hunch about where the bombers might be gathering.
就在高山上
It's high up on the mountain.
我没法靠自己去到那里 但有了你的御气术…
Can't really reach there by myself, but with your air bending...
就在那里 早上的上升气流最强 所以我们应该早上飞上去
Just there. The strongest updrafts are in the morning, so we should fly then.
什么 明天?
What, tomorrow?
不行 明天你要帮我做飞艇
No, Teo, you're supposed to help me with the airship.
在给将军们看之前 我得把姿态控制系统修好
I still need to fix the attitude control before I show it to the generals.
我可以帮忙
I can help with that.
我的线人说在那里发现了一名气宗
My sources say an Airbender was spotted there.
奥玛舒
Omashu.
敌人的地盘
Enemy territory.
没错 但不用担心
Indeed, but not to worry.
如果认识了合适的人 就能够进入
There are ways to gain entry if you know the right people,
我就有认识的人
which I do.
我会派两个最厉害的手下去证实报告
I'll send two of my best men to confirm the report.
他们进出只需要… -不行
They can be in and out before... - No.
艾洛伯父和我会去 其他人都不许去
Uncle Iroh and I will go. No one else.
听你的
As you wish.
我相信你明白其中的危险
I trust you understand the danger.
不管在奥玛舒出了什么事 我们都无法帮你
If anything happens in Omashu, we won't be able to help you.
我和王子不会有事的
The prince and I will be fine.
我们知道独自行动暗藏着什么风险
We know what it means to be on our own.
你在干什么?
What are you do... - Sh.
火烈国的间谍
Fire Nation spies.
但这意味着机械师是个…
But that means the mechanist is a...
叛徒
Traitor.
来吧
Come on.
机械师一直在为火烈国工作
The mechanist has been working for the Fire Nation,
建造设备、贩卖♥♥秘密
building devices, selling secrets.
索卡和安昂有危险了
Sokka and Aang. They're in danger.
我得去警告他们 -他们不会有事的
I've gotta warn them. - They'll be fine.
机械师也许是个叛徒 但也是个懦夫
The mechanist may be a turncoat, but he's a coward.
他从来不会采取直接行动
He'd never take any direct action.
但这个人不一样…
This one, on the other hand...
等等
Wait.
你是谁?
Who are you?
大家叫我杰特
They call me Jet.
好耶!
Yeah!
他们在飞!
They're flying!
看看!
Look at that!
山洞在那儿
There's the cave.
你追得太笨拙了 我以为你追不上了
Your pursuit was so clumsy, I wasn't sure you'd ever catch up.
寡不敌众的人竟敢大放厥词
Big talk for someone who's outnumbered.
那幸好我带了朋友来
Good thing I brought friends then.
对了 我也带了朋友来
Oh yeah. I brought friends too.
喂 哥们
Hey, buddy.
射得真准 善射
Awesome shooting there, Longshot.
你的挥杆太出色了 小不点
That was a mean swing, Pipsqueak.
招式打得不错 我感觉 你知道如何控制自己
Nice moves. I had a feeling you knew how to handle yourself.
真的吗? -那个瞄准火头的攻击很酷
Really? - Cool attack on that flame head.
谢谢你 小不点
Thanks, Pipsqueak.
他是公爵 我才是小不点
He's The Duke. I'm Pipsqueak. - Oh.
能有水宗加入我们这一边真好
It's great to have a Waterbender on our side.
你们是什么人?
Who are you people?
我们是好人
We're the good guys.
他要带他去哪里?
Where's he taking him?
别担心 小不点知道 该把垃圾往哪儿倒
Don't worry. Pipsqueak knows how to take out the garbage.
你来吗?
You coming?
如果你在这里加上板材 在这里加上通风口
And if you add plates here and a vent here,
你需要做的只是装上排气阀 来调节压力
all you need to do is install a bleed valve to regulate pressure.
你是说你把这个 装在了水上交通工具上?
And you're saying you implemented this with water-based transportation?
不是 这只是我的一个想法
Well, no, it's just an idea I had
让我们的避冰船更易操控
to make our ice-dodging ships more maneuverable.
非常聪明 你父亲一定以你为荣
Very clever. Your father must be proud of you.
是啊 爸爸不太在意这种事
Yeah, um, Dad doesn't really pay attention to stuff like this.
他要操心更重要的事情 他是名战士
He's got more important things to worry about. He's a warrior.
世界上到处都是战士
The world is filled with warriors.
伟大的工程师太少了
But there are far too few great engineers.
工程师?
Engineer?
不 这只是我的爱好
No, this is just a hobby.
我的职责是保护村庄 成为像爸爸一样的战士
My, uh... my role is to protect the village and be a warrior, just like Dad.
保护我们所爱的人很重要
Protecting the ones we love is important,
但我们也应该发展 上天赐予我们的天赋
but I also know we must pursue the talents that we've been given.
索卡 你是个有天赋的工程师 别无视了这点
Sokka, you're a gifted engineer. Don't ignore that.
找到自己的人生道路并不容易 但找到了之后
It's not always easy to find your path in life, but when you find it,
就一定要欣然接受
you must embrace it.
看到爆♥炸♥的人也看到了绿色的火焰
People who saw the bombings also saw a burst of green flame.
硼砂燃烧时呈绿色
Tincar salt burns green.
这是制革工人用来处理兽皮的矿物质
It's a mineral tanners use to cure animal skins.
他们来这里 是为了从山里挖出这种矿物质
They came up here to dig it out of the mountain.
这是我爸爸教我的
Just stuff I picked up from my dad.
他一定以你为傲 -应该是吧
He must be really proud of you. - I guess so.
我想他有时希望我更像他
I think he sometimes wishes I was more like him.
别误会我的意思 他很棒
Don't get me wrong. He's incredible.
火烈国袭击我们的村庄后
After the Fire Nation attacked our village,
是他让我们活了下来
he kept us alive.
我们这里的生活是他打造的
He built our life here.
他总是说只剩下我和他了
He's always said that it's just me and him,
为了保护我们 他会在所不惜
and he'd do anything to protect us.
你希望他能做得更多
And you want him to do more.
我想让他看到 我们必须竭尽全力拯救世界
I want him to see that we have to do everything we can to save the world
因为如果我们不做 谁会做呢?
because if not us, then who?
欢迎
Welcome.
我快到了!
I'm almost there!
快点-
Come on.
你住在这里?
You live here?
我们有过几个基地 但这个能满足我们的需求
We've had a few bases, but this one's served us well.
对!加油!
Yeah! Come on!
火宗没能追踪到这里
Firebenders haven't been able to track us here.
我还是不明白 火宗在土强国的城市里做什么
I still don't understand what Firebenders are doing in the Earth Kingdom city.
奥玛舒今非昔比了
Well, Omashu isn't what it used to be.
在过去 这座城市很顽强 但随着战争拖得越来越久
In the old days, the city stood strong, but as the war dragged on,
国王失去了勇气 变得疲惫 也日渐衰老
the king lost his nerve, grew tired, senile.
任由腐♥败♥在他周围蔓延 火烈国乘虚而入
Let corruption spring up all around him. Fire Nation seeped in through the cracks.
于是我们有了用武之地
That's where we come in.
所以你们就自愿扛起了 对抗火宗的重任?
So you just took it on yourselves to fight the Firebenders?
如果我们不上 谁上?
Well, if not us, then who?
这里的每个人 都曾因火烈国失去了某人
Everyone here has lost someone to the Fire Nation.
亲人、挚爱
Families. Loved ones.
我们是孤儿、难民
We're orphans, refugees.
至少我们曾经如此落魄
At least, that's what we were.
我们现在是什么 臭虫?
What are we now, Smellerbee?
自♥由♥战士!
Freedom fighters!
对!
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表