剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
然后去找土强国的将军 让他们知道可以布下陷阱
Then go to the Earth Kingdom generals and let them know they can set a trap
一网打尽这些间谍
to round up these spies.
不行 火宗们说得很清楚
No. No. No, no, no, the Firebenders made it clear.
只要有任何反抗行为 他们就会全力攻击我们
Any resistance and they'll send everything they've got at us.
让他们来吧
Let them come.
降世神通回归到了这个世界
The Avatar has returned to the world.
是时候停止躲藏了
It's time to stop hiding.
是时候战斗了
It's time to fight.
殿下
Your Highness.
啥?-
Hmm?
你要求见的囚犯
The prisoner you requested.
他被抓到跟人打架、毁坏财物
He was caught fighting, destroying property.
威胁人♥民♥
Menacing the people.
而且他是气宗
And he's an Airbender.
莲藕、松树皮、茉莉花干
Lotus root, pine bark, dried jasmine.
莲藕、松树皮、茉莉花干
Lotus root, pine bark, dried jasmine,
沸腾的水泡两分钟!
scalding hot water, steeped for two minutes!
喝茶不?
Tea?
好的
Okay.
你们错怪他了
And you're wrong about him.
我们目睹了御术…
We witnessed the bending...
错了!
Wrong!
他不是普普通通的气宗
He is not just an Airbender.
他是精通四种元素的大♥师♥
He is the master of all four elements.
世界的救世主
The savior of the world.
他是
He is
降世神通
the Avatar.
而且他很擅长跳石头
And he's very, very good at rock skipping.
布米?
Bumi?
你好啊 安昂
Hello, Aang.
布米!
Bumi!
你怎么还活着?
How are you still alive?
干净的生活、正确的饮食 还有运气
Uh, clean living, the right diet, ooh, and luck.
很难说这是好运是坏运
Hard to say if it's good or bad luck.
但更重要的是 你怎么还活着?
But more importantly, how are you still alive?
而且怎么还是个孩子?
And still a child?
说来话长
It's a long story. - Huh.
松树皮?
Pine bark?!
哪个白♥痴♥让你把松树皮放进去的?
What idiot told you to put pine bark in it?
是你
You did.
给他来一顿…
Throw him...
大餐
a feast.
杰特
Jet.
你背叛了我们
You betrayed us.
背叛你们?
Betrayed you?
我阻止了你们杀害无辜的人
I stopped you from killing innocent people.
无辜?间谍、叛徒 你是想救这些人吗?
Innocent? Spies, traitors. Is that who you wanted to save?
他们不全是敌人
Not everyone out there is the enemy.
如果你与我们为敌
If you stand against us...
你确实与我们为敌
you are.
南极的生活也许很简单
Life may be simple in the South Pole,
但在这里 你必须做出艰难的决定
but here, you have to make hard decisions.
这就叫打仗
That's what it means to fight a war.
我以为你是站在我们这边的
I thought you were on our side.
站在我这边
On my side.
杰特 你忘了你是为什么而战
Jet, you've forgotten what you're fighting for.
你让我记住我母亲 我做到了
You told me to remember my mother, and I did.
我记得她从来不想让我的心充满怨恨
I remembered she never wanted bitterness to fill my heart.
所以我才知道你选错边了
That's how I know you've ended up on the wrong side,
完全不是为了你所爱的而战
not fighting for anything you love.
你是因为仇恨才战斗
You're fighting because of hate.
就像火宗一样
Just like the Firebenders.
我和火宗完全不同
I am nothing like the Firebenders.
再见 杰特
Goodbye, Jet.
看看你所拥有的力量 都是因为我
Look at the power you have. That's because of me.
不是因为你
That wasn't you.
是因为我
That was me.
你!
You!
你不该待在这里
You don't belong here.
长官 我被派去执行囚犯转移任务
Sir, I was assigned prisoner transfer duty,
但我…迟到了
but I'm... well, I'm late.
如果被我的指挥官发现… 这个月我已经闯了够多祸了
And... and if my commander finds out... I'm already in enough trouble this month.
老火宗被带到深坑了 另一个还在这儿
The old Firebender was taken to the Pit. The other one's still here.
另一个?
Other one?
是啊 那个光头小子 国王想见他
Yeah, the bald kid. The king wanted to see him.
你打算干站着吗?
Well, you just gonna stand there?
你要怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
你的餐点有两个选择
For your meal, I offer you two choices.
来自袋鼠岛的排骨
Short ribs from Kangaroo Island.
它们几乎可以跳进你的嘴里
They practically jump into your mouth!
另一道是炖海带
And the other, seaweed stew.
可以把你的脸色“带”好
Heard it really "kelps" with your complexion.
我很厉害 很会玩双关语
I'm good. That was a good one.
我吃炖菜
I'll take the stew.
我不吃肉
I don't eat meat.
是啊 你不吃肉
That's right. You don't.
明智的选择
Good choice.
等等 这是在考验我吗?
Wait. Was this a test?
什么?考验?
What? A test?
才不是 更像是一场…游戏吧
No. More like a... a game.
你一直都很喜欢游戏 对吧?
You always liked games, didn't you?
所以你是在冰山里封闭了一百年?
So, frozen in an iceberg for a hundred years, huh?
那一定很…不错
That must've been... nice.
不 那简直是一场噩梦
No, it was a nightmare.
拜托 能有多糟糕?
Ah, come on. How bad could it have been, huh?
世界烧起来了 到处都在死人
The world is on fire, people are dying,
你却得以在睡梦中度过
and you... you got to sleep through it all.
气宗被灭族了
All the Airbenders were wiped out.
我却没有帮助他们
And I wasn't there to help them.
那些和尚一直有点轻浮 我说得对吗?
Oh, those monks were always a bit flighty. Am I right?
那是一场悲剧
It was a tragedy.
可能会再次发生
And it might happen again,
所以我才要去到北方水族部落
which is why I need to get to the Northern Water Tribe
要尽快赶到
as soon as possible,
所以你要放我走
which is why you need to let me go.
这样我就能拯救水宗
So I can save the Waterbenders.
让“莴”们走
"Lettuce" leave.
“恐龙扛狼扛狼…”-
Nah, da, da, da, da, da, da.
布米!这不是玩笑
Bumi! This is important.
你难道不在乎吗?
Don't you care?
在乎?
Care?
你敢教育我什么是在乎?
You dare tell me I should care?
一个世纪以来 你有在为同一场战争而战吗?
Have you been fighting the same fight for a century?
你有眼睁睁地看着 自己的整个世界都被烧毁了吗?
Have you watched your whole world burn down around you?
听好了 降世神通
Let me tell you something, Avatar.
你可能已经一百岁了
You may be a hundred years old,
但你没有活一百年
but you haven't lived for a hundred years,
尤其是这一百年
especially not these hundred years.
我无法相信你已经失去了希望
You can't make me believe you've lost hope.
你不可以 布米
Not you, Bumi.
真的吗?
Oh really?
我接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
这看起来不对
This can't be right.
这是山里唯一的缺口
This was the only opening in the mountain.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
听着
Listen.
你能听到 音乐吗?
Do you hear... music?
很好 你拿起来 好吗?
Oh good. Grab that, would you?
摇一摇
Shake it.
好啊 好得不得了 你们来这里干什么?
Yeah. That was all kinds of right. So what are you doing here?
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表