剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
if I can learn to be the Avatar,
也许就可以把我熟悉的地方
maybe I could bring the place I knew,
一个人们活得更快乐的世界带回来
a world where people were happier, back.
让他翻阅几本书能有什么坏处?
What harm is there in letting him look through some books?
重点不是他们
It's not about them.
重点是会有谁步其后尘 我知道
It's about who else may come. I know.
但如果他是降世神通 我们怎么能背弃他呢?
But if he is the Avatar, how can we turn our back on him?
真是个凶猛的武士
Such a fierce warrior.
却有一颗善良的心 -母亲
And yet such a kind heart. - Mother.
苏琪 你还太年轻 不知道这世界上有很多人
Suki, you're too young to know that there are many in this world
会利用你那善良的心
who would take advantage of that kind heart.
我不是太年轻了 只是没见过外面的世界
I'm not too young. I just haven't seen the world.
我想起虚子本人
I'm reminded that Kyoshi herself
也时常从陌生人的善心中得益
often benefited from the kindness of strangers.
作为降世神通
And as the Avatar,
她相信要帮助那些无法自助的人
she believed in helping those who could not help themselves.
所以我们要将村庄向客人开放
So we will open our village to our guests
48小时
for 48 hours.
我们的慷慨是有限度的 我相信你们会尊重这一点
I trust that you will respect the limits of our generosity.
我明白 我知道 你们为什么要我们离开你们的岛
I get it. I know why you wanted us off your island.
换成我 我也会这么做
I'd have done the same thing.
你们手上掌握着这么多人的生活 这是份很大的责任
It's a big responsibility, all these people's lives in your hands.
我本人也非常重视这份责任
Personally, I take that responsibility very seriously.
我也是我的村庄的守护者 所以…
I, uh... I'm the guardian of my village, too, so...
你吗?
You?
对啊
Yep.
守护者?
A guardian?
但你现在在这里 要怎么保护你的村民?
So how are you protecting your people if you're here?
什么?我不在
What? I'm not.
我是说 我在
I mean, I am.
我虽然没有亲身在村子里 但我依然可以守护它
I may... I may not physically be there, but still...
也就是说 我…
That is, I'm...
我要先拯救世界
I have to save the world first.
卡塔拉 是怎么个理来着?
Katara, how does it go again?
我在保护安昂 就等于我在保护村子…
I'm protecting Aang, so I'm protecting the village...
喂!
Hey! Hey! Um...
关键是我们有很多共同点 我们都是武士 对吧?
The point is we have a lot in common. We're both warriors, right?
在她死之前
Before she died,
降世神通虚子按照自己的形象 训练出了一支精锐部队
Avatar Kyoshi trained an elite force in her image.
这支部队不仅要保护家园 还要保护我们的生活方式
One ready to protect not only our homes but our way of life.
这个传统代代相传
That tradition has been passed down through the generations,
现在我很荣幸能保护这个社区
and it is now my honor to protect this community
维护降世神通的价值观
and to uphold the values of the Avatar.
所以我不是随随便便一名武士
That is why I'm not just a warrior.
我是一名虚子武士
I'm a Kyoshi Warrior.
将军在哪里?
Where's your commander?
马上把最近的监测报告给我看
I need recent surveillance reports right now.
什么? -还有地图
Excuse me? - And maps.
航海地图 越详细越好
Nautical maps. The more detailed, the better.
你是谁?
And you are?
祖寇王子
Prince Zuko.
一位真正的皇室成员 能莅临我们寒酸的基地 真是荣幸
What an honor to welcome actual royalty to our humble base.
我能为王位继承人做什么呢? -我刚说了 我需要…
What can I do for the crown prince? - As I was saying, I need...
请原谅我的侄儿
Please excuse my nephew.
我们在海上待太久了
We've been at sea a long time,
品行变得跟船上的锚一样锈迹斑斑
and our manners have grown as rusty as our anchors.
艾洛将军 不必道歉
General Iroh, no need to apologize,
请你也原谅我们的过失
and please forgive our lapses as well.
我们这里也不怎么接待贵宾
We don't get many VIP visitors around here.
更别说大名鼎鼎的“平西巨龙”了
Much less the famed "Dragon of the West."
正如我侄儿所说
As my nephew was saying,
我们在找地图和监测报告
we are in search of maps and surveillance reports.
我们希望追踪跳跃的鲨乌贼群
We're hoping to track schools of jumping shark squids.
鲨乌贼?
Sh... shark squids? - Mmm.
每年这个时候正是它们的迁徙季
They're migrating this time of year.
挤上一点柠檬之后 烤来吃简直美味
Oh, they're delicious, grilled with a touch of lemon.
原来如此
I see.
我会尽全力帮忙
Anything I can do to help.
如果你们不介意 请明天早上再来
If you wouldn't mind giving me until the morning,
到时就能拿到你们需要的了
we can track down what you need.
你太客气了 将军贵姓?
Very kind, Commander...
免贵姓赵 赵将军
Zhao. Commander Zhao.
很荣幸能为您效劳
At your service.
得给你挂只铃铛才行
Someone needs to put a bell on you.
村礼堂那儿有吃的
There's food in the village hall.
太棒了!你真有天赋
Amazing! You're a natural.
这些只是简单的招式
Well, these are just the easy forms.
比你以前厉害多了 对吧?
Well, it's more than you could do before, right?
你很快就领会了 你是真正的水宗 卡塔拉
You caught on quickly. You're a real Waterbender, Katara.
你也应该练习
You know, you should be practicing too.
降世神通需要精通所有四种元素
The Avatar needs to master all four elements.
之后再说吧
Maybe later.
知道自己有拯救世界的责任 我无法想象这是什么样的感觉
I can't imagine what it's like knowing you'll have to save the world,
但逃避练习并不等于可以逃避责任
but avoiding practice doesn't mean you'll avoid the responsibility.
我知道
I know.
只是江措曾经负责训练我
It's just Gyatso used to be the one who trained me.
我从来没有和其他人一起训练过
I've never really trained with anyone else.
没关系
It's okay.
我们可以一起做
We'll do this together.
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere.
或者你可以当我的靶子 供我练习
Or you could just let me use you for target practice.
虽然不是家常菜 但味道也不错
Not home cooking, but not bad.
有种再来一次 鸡腿
Just try that again, drumstick.
你真的是气宗吗?
Are you really an Airbender?
你得承认 他挺善于交际的
You gotta admit, he has a way with people.
他知道如何与人相处
He knows how to connect,
懂得与人们沟通 就像昨晚一样
to get through to people like he did last night.
那才是他真正的能力 沟通交流、搭建桥梁
That's his real power. Connection. Building bridges.
这些是他成为降世神通的基础
That's how he's gonna be the Avatar.
是啊 救世主倒下了
Right. There goes the savior of the world.
有外面的人来这里就是这种感觉吗?
Is this what it's like to have people from the outside here?
你不记得战争在我们身边肆虐的日子
You don't remember the days when the war raged all around us,
当时我们 一直生活在对火烈国的恐惧中
and we lived in constant fear of the Fire Nation.
多年来 我们一直避免 与外界交流是有原因的
There's a reason we've avoided that all these years.
“避免”
"Avoided."
我们选择了这种生活方式 避免了很多事情
We've avoided a lot of things by living the way we do.
尽管如此 我们一直很安全
Be that as it may, we've stayed safe.
如果说不上开心
If not happy.
这个男孩也许很有趣
This boy, he may be entertaining,
但这不代表他不危险
but that doesn't mean he's not dangerous.
他是个威胁
He's a threat.
他和他的朋友越早离开我们的岛
And the sooner he and his friends are off our island,
就越好
the better.
降世神通? -是的 长官
The Avatar? - Yes, sir.
他以为自己找到了降世神通?
He thinks he's found the Avatar?
是他的船员说的
According to his crew.
他们声称在一个水族小村落发现了他
They claimed to have discovered him at a small Water Tribe village.
祖寇王子抓住了他 但又让他跑了
Prince Zuko captured him but then lost him.
如果祖寇找我们打探消息 就说明他认为降世神通没走远
If Zuko's looking to us for information, it means he thinks he's still in the area.
收集最近几天 所有关于不寻常情况的目击报告
Gather any reports of unusual sightings in the last few days,
只要有异常 不管有多小 都报告给我
anything out of the ordinary, no matter how small.
动作要快 -告辞了 长官
And do it fast. - Sir.
有没有搞错?你考虑一下戴铃铛吧
Seriously? Bell. Think about it.
是我亲手做的
Made it myself.
是战斗和打猎的利器 还有…
It's, uh... it's great in combat and hunting and...
打猎?
Hunting?
对 打猎 是啊
Yeah, hunting. Yeah.
猎杀虎鲸
For tiger whales.
是啊 虎鲸很危险
Yeah, that's, uh, dangerous, tiger whales.
凶猛致命的虎鲸
Ferociously deadly tiger whales.
如果你想 我可以带你过一下基本功
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表