剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
Katara, we have to get inside now!
不 我不要进去!
No, I'm not going in there!
躲起来
Hide.
无论如何 你都不要出来
And whatever you do, don't come out.
水宗呢?我们知道这村子里有一个
Where's the Waterbender? We know you have one in the village.
因为你们 所有的水宗不是离开了 就是死了
All the Waterbenders are gone or dead because of you.
你骗人
You're lying.
要么把水宗交出来
Turn the bender over.
要么就死
Or die.
等等!
Wait!
是我
It's me.
我就是水宗
I'm the Waterbender.
太多的恐惧
So much fear.
太多的绝望
So much despair.
灵界 说是泥界更准确吧
Spirit World. More like mud world.
闻起来像经历过暴风雨后的阿柏
It smells like Appa after a rainstorm.
那好像不太对劲
Well, that doesn't seem right.
爸爸?
Dad?
水之精灵将见证这个印记
The spirits of water bear witness to this mark.
为了表彰他在避冰试炼时 表现出的力量和领导力
For the strength and leadership displayed during his ice-dodging trials,
我将这个智慧印记…
I grant this Mark of the Wise...
授予给索卡
to Sokka.
给我儿子
To my son.
这是我避冰试炼那天
This is the day of my ice-dodging trials.
这是你通过避冰试炼那天
This is the day you passed your ice-dodging trials.
就像我们家的战士一样 大家都通过了
Just as the warriors in our family always have.
不过你让试炼变得很刺♥激♥
You did make it exciting though.
巴图!
Bato!
你在冰山附近差点就失败了 对吧?
You were cutting it a little close around those icebergs, weren't ya?
是啊 我失控了
Yeah, that's right. I lost control.
我…
I...
不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
如果你不在船上 没有干预…
If you hadn't have been on the boat and stepped in...
我们都完好无损地过来了
We all came through in one piece.
这才是最重要的 对吧 哈库达?
That's all that matters. Right, Hakoda?
对 没错 选择合适的船员
Yes, that's right, and selecting the right crew
也是作为明智领袖的品质
is part of being a wise leader.
这就是为什么 我们在朋友的帮助下进行试炼
It's why we do the trials with help from our friends.
看到了吗?
You see?
去找你妹妹吧 我们一起庆祝
Why don't you go find your sister? And we can all celebrate.
嘿 索卡
Hey, Sokka.
我们刚看到了你的避冰刀 说是残骸更准确
We just saw your ice-dodging cutter or what remains of it.
如果你是用这种方式通过考试
If this is how you pass a test,
我可不想看到你失败时 你的船会落得什么下场
I'd hate to see what you do to a boat when you fail.
真是个笑话
What a joke.
我没想到他会这么快惹上麻烦
I didn't think he'd get in trouble that quickly.
要不是你 索卡早就毁了我们
If it weren't for you, Sokka would have wrecked us.
我们没死已经算走运了
We're lucky to be alive.
这条路线挺棘手的 连我也是在最后一秒才看到碎浪
It was tricky. Even I only saw the breakers at the last second.
你不用替他找借口
You don't have to make excuses for him.
我会希望
I'd hoped,
他真正需要证明自己时 他能做得…
when he really had to prove himself, that he'd do...
更好
better.
事实是 不是所有人都注定 手上掌控着别人的生命
The truth is, not everyone is meant to have people's lives in their hands.
屈服于你的绝望吧
Give in to your despair.
卡塔拉!
Katara!
索卡!
Sokka!
家
Home.
这不是真的
It isn't real.
这不是真的
It isn't real.
来者何人?
What have we here?
一个能反抗的人?
Someone who can resist?
那不可能
That can't be possible.
除非…
Unless...
可想而知啊
Ah, of course.
这是我的老朋友降世神通
It's my old friend, the Avatar.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
可以这么说吧
I should say so.
你曾经的一位化身试图杀了我
One of your previous incarnations tried to slay me.
我为什么要杀你?
Why would I try to kill you?
大概是因为偷了你所爱之人的脸
Oh, it was something about stealing the face of someone you loved.
但你是偷窃老手了 不是吗?
But you know all about stealing, don't you?
也许你是来 归还你从我这里偷走的东西
Perhaps you've come to return what you stole from me.
我不知道你在说什么 我只想找到我的朋友
I don't know what you're talking about. All I want is to find my friends.
你的朋友?
Your friends?
我为什么要让你跟我的食物玩?
Now, why would I let you play with my food?
有人吗?
Hello?
安昂?
Aang?
江措?
Gyatso?
安昂!
Aang!
你终于到了!
You finally made it!
这不是真的 不可能 又是一个诡计
This isn't... this isn't real. It can't be. It's another trick.
又是幻觉
It's another illusion.
我知道很难相信 但…真的是我
I know it's hard to believe, but... it's really me.
这里充满了幻象 但你走出了迷雾
There are lots of Illusions here, but you've emerged from the fog.
这是真的
This is real.
认得这个吗?
Recognize this?
我们最后玩的游戏之一
One of the last games we played.
喂!
Hey!
轮到你了
Your turn.
你作弊
Cheater.
真不敢相信是你
I can't believe it's really you.
这怎么可能?
How is this possible?
你怎么会…在这里?
How are you... here?
是这样的…
Ah. Well...
在你离开南气和寺后 火宗们打过来了
after you left the Southern Air Temple, the Firebenders attacked.
以迅雷不及掩耳之势
It was sudden and swift.
大多数死去的人就继续他们的轮回了
Most who perished moved on in the Great Cycle.
我选择了一条不同的路
I chose a different path.
你选择不进入下一阶段的觉悟吗?
You chose not to move on to the next stage of enlightenment?
为什么?
Why?
因为
Because
我知道你会需要我
I knew you would need me.
我确实需要你
I do need you.
我应该是降世神通 所有人都指望着我
I'm supposed to be the Avatar, and everyone is counting on me,
但我不知道自己在做什么
except I don't know what I'm doing.
但现在你出现了
But now you're here.
安昂 我没法告诉你如何当降世神通
Aang, I can't tell you how to be the Avatar.
当然可以
Of course you can.
降世神通虚子告诉我 我需要去北方
Avatar Kyoshi told me that I need to get to the North
阻止一场巨大灾难发生
to prevent a great tragedy from happening.
但…我不知道该怎么做
Except... I don't know how.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你知道的比你以为的要多得多 -我不觉得
You know a lot more than you think. - I doubt that.
我是说 我要怎么拯救世界
I mean, how am I supposed to save the world
我现在连…
if I can't even save...
朋友们都救不了?
my friends?
他们还被困在迷雾中
They're somewhere in the fog.
那是迷魂雾
That is the Fog of Lost Souls.
会将人们困在他们最黑暗的回忆里
A place that imprisons people in their darkest memories,
那也是偷脸怪口捕猎的地方
and it is the hunting ground for Koh, the face stealer.
他会捕食那些 陷在绝望和怀疑中不可自拔的人
He preys on those paralyzed by despair and doubt.
村民们一定也是落到了他手上 我们是来救那些人的
He must have the villagers too. The ones we came to rescue.
口肯定是把他们带到巢穴里了
Koh will have taken them to his lair.
口会一直把他们困在那里 直到他准备好进食
Koh will hold them there until he's ready to feed.
那时候
When that happens,
他们就永远失去了灵魂
their souls will be lost forever.
我必须去救他们!
I have to save them!
口是原始精灵
Koh is a primal spirit,
危险又残忍♥的捕食者
a dangerous and ruthless predator.
你没有办法打败他的
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表