剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
which, I guess, shouldn't be surprising, given the stories I've heard.
我们要把降世神通带走
We'll take the Avatar.
除非杀了我 不然你休想
Over my dead body.
真诱人
Tempting.
但…
However...
是御雁箭队
The Yuyan Archers.
敖载好心把他们借给我
Ozai was gracious enough to lend them to me.
据说他们能从一千步外
It's said they can shoot the wings off a glow fly
把萤火虫的翅膀射下来
from a thousand paces.
我想象…
I imagine...
他们轻而易举就可以搞定
this shouldn't be much of a challenge for them.
你们要带他去哪儿?
Where will you take him?
去陂淮据点过夜
Pohuai Stronghold for the night.
然后直奔都城
Then straight to Capital City.
我相信火烈王 急切地想得到他的战利品
I'm sure the Fire Lord is eager to take possession of his prize.
他等了很久 已经够失望的了
He's been waiting a long time, and I don't want him to be disappointed
我不想让他继续失望下去
any more than he already has been.
如果我们走东部通道 夜幕降临时就可以到达陂淮
If we take the Eastern Pass, we can make it to Pohuai by nightfall.
祖寇王子 -我们必须提防弓箭手
Prince Zuko. - Watch out for the Archers.
赵将军可能会把他们 部署在降世神通的…
But Zhao will likely station them by the Avatar...
祖寇!
Zuko!
陂淮据点固若金汤
Pohuai Stronghold is impenetrable.
你觉得赵将军为什么说他要去那里?
Why do you think Zhao told us he was going there?
他知道向那里发动攻击等于自杀
He knows attacking it would be suicide.
曾有一整支军队尝试过 但都失败了
Entire armies have tried and failed.
不仅如此 陂淮坐落在火烈国境内
Not only that, but Pohuai lies inside Fire Nation borders.
进去会违反你的流放令
Going there would violate your banishment.
我不在乎! -但敖载在乎 如果他知道了…
I don't care! - But Ozai does, and if he finds out...
但降世神通… -他已经不在我们手上了
But the Avatar... - He's lost!
只是暂时的
For now.
目前赵将军占了上风
Right now, Zhao has the upper hand.
但他迟早会犯错 那时我们才能采取行动
But sooner or later, he'll make a mistake, and that's when we can make our move.
在那之前
Until then,
要有耐心
patience.
要把这记下来
Make sure you get this.
火烈王会想知道 抓获降世神通的所有细节
The Fire Lord will wanna know all the details of the Avatar's capture.
要清楚说明 为了抓住他 我尽了一切努力
Make it clear I spared no effort in securing him.
我们应该加上 降世神通本人的一些想法
And we should add a few thoughts from the Avatar himself.
即使不是给火烈王看的 也可以留给子孙后代
If not for the Fire Lord, then for posterity.
好了
Now,
降世神通
Avatar,
你在被捕前听说过我的名字吗?
had you heard of my name before your capture,
还是这是第一次?
or was this the first time?
求你了 你得放我走
Please. You have to let me go.
不 有四个守卫 不是三个
No, no. There are four guards, not three,
他的双手和双脚都被铐住了
and both his hands and his feet are shackled.
你一定要写对 -无辜的人有生命危险
Make sure you get it right. - There are innocent lives at stake!
我不能再让大家失望了
I can't let everyone down again.
不能再一次
Not again.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我会少想过去的事
I'd be thinking less about my past
多想一想未来
and more about my future.
我担心的不是自己的未来
It's not my future I'm worried about.
真的吗?
Really?
如果我是你 会稍微有点担心
I mean, I'd worry a little.
噢 你不会被杀的
Oh, you won't be killed.
如果你死了 就会重生
If you die, you'll just be reborn.
我们必须重新开始寻找降世神通
We'd have to begin our search for the Avatar all over again,
所以…我会给你留条活路
so... you'll live.
但你不会活得很好
Though not well.
好吧-
Well...
你想吹多少气都行 但也没办法改变自己的命运
Blow all the hot air you want. It won't change your fate.
你在干什么?刚刚那事就别写了
What are you doing? Don't write that down.
我们是火这个高级元素的
We are the loyal sons and daughters of fire,
忠实儿女
the superior element.
直到现在 只有一样东西 成为了我们通往成功路上的拦路石
Until now, only one thing stood in our path to victory.
就是降世神通
The Avatar.
今天 我们做了一件没人能做到的事
And today, we've done something no one has been able to do.
我们抓到了降世神通!
We have captured the Avatar!
这只是我们踏出的第一步
This is just the first step.
还有更激烈的战斗等着我们
There will be mighty battles to be fought.
但不是今晚
But not tonight.
今晚
Tonight,
我们要好好庆祝!
we will celebrate!
我们要赞美火烈国的荣耀!
We will praise the glory of the Fire Nation!
慢着
Whoa.
全都拿来了吗?
Did you get everything?
你知道的 我把能拉的酒都拉来了
You know it. As much wine as I could haul.
这个夜晚会很精彩 对吧?
Gonna be some night, huh?
希望这次的吐火会比阿安生日那天少
Let's hope there's less fire spitting than Ahn's birthday.
我的眉毛刚长回来
My eyebrows only just grew back.
没问题了 -开门!
All clear. - Open gate!
这家伙把货物都拿来了
He's got the goods.
我看到你这丑八怪可真高兴啊
Man, am I happy to see your ugly butt.
谁在那边?
Who's there?
拉响警报
Sound the alarm.
你是谁?
Who are you?
对 先逃跑 一会儿再聊
Right. Run now, talk later.
一定要把我的演讲全文记录下来
Make sure to include the full transcript of my speech,
把“忠诚”这个词改成“忠实”
but change "loyal" to "faithful."
听起来带有更多个人感情
It sounds more personal.
还有要确保 把首席侍者研究需要的东西都给他
Also, make sure the Great Sage has everything he needs for his research.
那是“忠诚”还是“忠实”?
Now, was that "loyal" or "faithful," sir?
降世神通要逃走了!
The Avatar has escaped!
降世神通逃走了!
The Avatar's escaped!
在那儿!在墙上! -别让他们到门口
There! On the wall! - Don't let him get to the gate!
降世神通!把他拦下!
The Avatar! Stop him!
他在那里!
He's there!-
喂!这儿 把这个拿上
Hey! Here. Take this.
跳上来!
Hop on!
别放火!
Hold your fire!
我需要…活捉降世神通
I need the Avatar... alive.
什么?你在干什么?
What... what are you doing?
把门打开!
Open the gate!
长官?
Sir!
照做!
Do it!
马上!
Now!
把门打开!
Open gate!
你瞄准了吗?
Do you have a shot?
把他除掉
Take him out.
把雇佣兵杀了
Kill the mercenary,
夺回降世神通!
and recover the Avatar!
马上!
Now!
他们跑哪去了?
Where did they go?
检查那边!
Check over there!
看见什么了吗?
Did you see anything?
长官 有脚印!-
Sir, footprints!
这边!
Over here!
我在附近有一艘小船
I have a small boat nearby.
我们哪儿也去不了 士兵们还在到处找我们
We can't go anywhere. Not with those soldiers still out there.
这边!
This way!
你最好別动
You shouldn't try to move.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
我想帮忙 -我不需要你帮忙
I'm trying to help. - I don't need your help.
好吧
Fine.
随你的便
Have it your way.
干嘛?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you something?
可能会比较私人
It might be a little personal.
是山羊毛还是兔毛?
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表