剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
降世神通
最后的气宗
武士
它肯定会出现的
I'm sure it'll turn up.
你可能只是一时忘记放在哪儿了
You probably just misplaced it.
而且别忘了 找到降世神通的不是笔记本
And keep in mind, the notebook didn't find the Avatar.
是你
You did.
你的笔记本可能有助于收集你的想法
Your notebook may have been useful in collecting your thoughts,
但你是靠自己锲而不舍的努力 才找到降世神通的
but your unceasing effort is what led you to the Avatar.
他跑了!
He ran!
终极战士跑了!
The ultimate warrior!
他是个懦夫! -这可不一定
He's a coward! - I don't know about that.
但这位降世神通明显
But it's clear that this Avatar
跟你或所有其他人预想的都不一样
is not what you nor anyone else would've expected.
在找到他之前都不好说 而且我一定会找到他
We won't know until we find him. And I will find him.
我依然是王位继承人 这一定代表着什么
I'm still the heir to the throne. That's gotta mean something,
即使在这鸟不拉屎的旮旯也是
even in this dustbin corner of the world.
没错
It does.
这种情况下
And in this case,
正是因为我们 身处于世上更幽静的一角
it is precisely because we are in a more quiet part of the world
才有了优势
that we have an advantage.
世上有多少地方能让降世神通藏身?
How many places can there be for an Avatar to hide?
虚子岛离这里只有几个小时的路程
Kyoshi Island is only a few hours from here.
根据这本资料 降世神通虚子是最凶猛的武士
According to this, Avatar Kyoshi was the fiercest of warriors
是所谓的神通显灵状态的大♥师♥
and a master of what they call the Avatar State.
也许她神殿里有能帮助 控制我的力量的东西 趁还没有…
Maybe something in her shrine will help me control my power before...
趁你还没有杀人?
You kill someone?
趁还没有再次发生
Before it happens again.
该回家了 -什么?
It's time to go home. - What?
我们完成了使命 把他从火宗手上救了出来
We did our part. We saved him from the Firebenders.
现在该回家了 我的职责…
Now it's time to go home. My duty...
我们的职责就是保护村庄 就像爸爸吩咐的那样
Our duty is to protect the village, like Dad told us to.
村民们可以保护自己
They can protect themselves.
再说了 如果我们不拯救世界 拯救野狼湾有什么用?
Besides, what good is saving Wolf Cove if we don't save the world?
卡塔拉 你听到这话有多荒谬吗? 拯救世界
Katara, do you hear what you're saying? Save the world.
我们 -怎么不行?
Us. - Why not?
只有安昂能拯救这个世界了
If the world is gonna have any chance, it's gonna need Aang.
你说得对
And you're right.
我们确实有责任 那就是保护降世神通
We do have a duty, and it's to protect the Avatar.
保护他?你想保护他?
Protect him? You wanna protect him?
他差点把我们从山顶炸下来
The guy who nearly blew us off the top of this mountain.
这不仅仅是为了帮助安昂
It's about more than just helping Aang.
自从他走进了我们的生活 我也有所改变
Ever since he came into our lives, things have changed for me.
在我遇到他之前 我截取的水连顶针都灌不满
Before I met him, I couldn't bend enough water to fill a thimble.
看看我现在的能力 这才过了短短一天!
And now look what I can do! And that's after a single day!
看看四周
Look around.
看看我们现在的处境
Look where we are now.
我不知道你是怎么想的 但我是回不去了
I don't know about you, but I can't go back.
卡塔拉 你的包不对劲
Katara, something's wrong with your bag.
喂!那是我们的食物
Hey! That's our food.
那是什么?
What is that?
长翅膀的狐猴!
A winged lemur!
以前满天都是
The sky used to be filled with them.
这是什么?
What's this?
我亲爱的卡塔拉
My dear Katara.
这幅卷轴 在我们部族的水宗之中
This scroll has been passed down among the Waterbenders of our tribe
世代相传
for generations.
你可以从中开始学习御术 里面有你需要掌握的所有内容
It contains everything you need to know to begin your bending education.
你不知道要对你隐瞒这件事有多难
You have no idea how hard it's been to keep this from you.
但火烈国在追捕御术师
But with the Fire Nation hunting for benders,
让你拥有这本书太危险了
it was just too dangerous for you to have.
但既然你已经走入了宽广的世界
But now that you've gone out into the world,
你应该带上属于你的东西
you should take what belongs to you.
你是一名水宗
You are a Waterbender.
这个身份将由始至终伴随着你
That is who you have always been and always will be.
永远不要忘记
Never forget that.
看到了吗?如果我们没有离开家 这就不会发生
See? This never would've happened if we hadn't left home.
好吧 我们去虚子岛看看情况如何
Fine. We'll go to Kyoshi Island and see how it goes.
安昂 你准备好离开了吗?
Aang, you ready to leave?
我得先做一件事
There's something I have to do first.
我这辈子 你一直都支持着我
My whole life, you were there for me...
我却没能一直支持你
and I wasn't there for you.
再见了 江措
Goodbye, Gyatso.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你想加入我们吗 毛毛?
You wanna join us, Momo?
毛毛?
Momo?
对 它看起来就像叫毛毛的 对吧?
Yeah. He looks like a Momo, doesn't he?
就像你看起来就像叫索卡的 -无可辩驳
Just like how you look like a Sokka. - Can't argue with that.
你肯定是鸡肉味的
I bet you taste like chicken.
祖寇 你一定要尝尝这个 里面有…
Zuko, you must try this. It's got...
有什么? -鹌鹑蛋
What's it got? - Quailpole egg.
鹌鹑蛋 非常适合…
Quailpole egg. Very good for...
补充活力?
Vitality?
补充活力!
Vitality!
我们在这里做什么 伯父?
What are we doing here, Uncle?
这个港口是区域火烈国将军的总部
This port houses the headquarters of the regional Fire Nation commander.
它是当地信息的枢纽
It is a hub of local information.
不管附近发生什么异常
If anything unusual were to happen in the vicinity,
都会报告到这里
it would be reported here.
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your mind?
你想问火烈国的将军 有没有看到降世神通?
You wanna ask a Fire Nation commander if they've seen the Avatar?
如果消息传出去 全世界的人都会开始找他
If word gets out, everyone in the world will be looking for him.
我可能会失去一切
I could lose everything.
冷静点 祖寇王子
Calm yourself, Prince Zuko.
你必须学会 在不透露真实意图的前提下
One thing you must learn is how to get what you want
达到目的
without divulging your true intentions.
你必须运用你的处世技巧和同理心
You must use your tact, your empathy.
但最重要的是 你需要吃…糯米饭!
But most importantly, you need to have... sticky rice!
伯父 没时间吃了
Uncle, there's no time for this.
她在那儿
There she is.
可怕的女巨人
Giant, scary lady.
看看这里
Check this out.
索卡 你可以这样贸然进去吗?
Sokka, should you just go in there?
安昂!
Aang!
索卡! -什么?怎么回事?
Sokka! - What? What's happening?
小心! -嘿!
Watch out! - Hey!
你们擅闯了圣地
You are trespassing on sacred ground.
住手!这是个错误 他是降世神通!
Stop! You're making a mistake. He's the Avatar!
胡说 如果他真是降世神通 肯定会有征兆的
Ridiculous. There would've been signs if he was the Avatar.
我想那可能算是征兆
I think that might be a sign.
我们已经很久没有接待过客人了
It's been a long time since we've had visitors,
这是有充分理由的
and for good reason.
一百年以来
For a hundred years,
虚子岛因为独来独往 与世隔绝
Kyoshi Island has remained safe from the ravages of war
得以免遭战争的破坏
by keeping to ourselves.
我们希望外面的世界不要干预我们
We expect the outside world to do the same.
我们不是来惹麻烦的
We're not here to cause any trouble.
我只是想多了解一下降世神通虚子
All I want is to learn more about Avatar Kyoshi.
这不就是这个地方存在的意义吗? 让她的记忆长存?
Isn't that what this place is about? Keeping her memory alive?
我们不是威胁 -也许不是
We're not a threat. - Maybe not.
但下一位访客可能就是了 我们不能起破例的头
But the next visitors might be. We can't start making exceptions.
我们不是随随便便什么访客 他是降世神通
We're not just any visitors. He's the Avatar.
那是你们自己说的 还有雕塑上反射的几束光
According to you and a few reflections off a statue.
我知道你们很害怕 我不知道你们过着什么样的生活
I know you're scared. I don't know what life has been like here.
老实说 我不了解任何地方的生活
To be honest, I don't know what life has been like anywhere.
我隔绝了好一阵子
I've been away for a while.
但在我的家乡
But where I'm from,
人们会互相帮助
people help each other.
我知道我不属于这里
I know I don't belong here.
这是我最近常有的感觉
That's something I've been feeling a lot lately.
但如果你们能帮我
But if you can help me,
如果我能学着成为降世神通
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表