剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
冒出了一个神秘的小光头
a mysterious little bald person.
你凭什么会觉得: “太好了 我们带他回家吧”?
What part of that makes you think, "Great, let's bring him home"?
索卡 他只是个孩子
Sokka, he's just a kid.
我们不能把他扔在这里
We can't just leave him out here.
我不喜欢这样 但为什么要听我的?
I don't like this, but why listen to me?
我只是想对村子的安全负责
I'm just responsible for the safety of the village.
他看上去好像死了 -他头上是什么标记?
He looks dead. - What's that mark on his head?
让我看一眼
Let me take a look.
不可能
It can't be.
怎么了 奶奶?
What is it, Gran Gran?
这是一位气宗
This is an Airbender.
不可能 气宗已经不存在了
It's impossible. Airbenders don't exist anymore.
在他醒来之前 我们不会得到任何答案
Well, we won't get any answers until he wakes up.
我们该让他休息
We need to let him rest.
走吧
Come on.
那个区域唯一的定居点
The only settlement in that area is Water Tribe Village
是南极领地的水族村 我们得去那里
in the South Pole territory. That's where we have to go.
你觉得会在那里找到降世神通? -对
Where you think we'll find the Avatar? - Yes.
因为那束光?
Because of the light?
你觉得我出现幻觉了?
You think I'm imagining things?
有时候 光束只是冬日天空中的微光
Sometimes, light beams are nothing more than celestial glimmers in the winter sky.
三年来 我苦苦追寻关于降世神通的
For three years, I've chased down every hint, every rumor,
每一条线索 每一句流言和每一段传闻
every whisper of the Avatar,
如果有必要 我愿意再这么追寻三年
and I'll keep doing it for another three years if I have to.
祖寇王子 我觉得你父亲应该不想让你…
Prince Zuko, I don't think your father would want you...
我的父亲将我流放 说在没找到降世神通前不能回家
My father has banished me until I find the Avatar,
我一定会找到他的下落
and that's exactly what I'll do.
我想说的只是 每次你见到征兆时都会燃起希望
All I'm saying is, it's hard to see you get your hopes up
看到你这样让人难过
every time you see a... a sign.
等我荣归故里
It'll all be worth it once I return home in glory
坐上火烈王合法继承人的位置 这一切就都值得了
to take my place as the rightful heir to the Fire Lord.
也许是时候考虑王位并非一切了
Perhaps it's time to consider that the throne isn't everything.
也许对于你来说不是一切
It may not have been for you.
但对于我
But for me...
它就是我的宿命
it's my destiny.
来吧!
Come on. Come on.
来吧!
Come on. Come on!
抓住你了!
Got you!
抓住你了!
Got you!
抓住你了!
Gotcha!
喂 离他远点儿!你在想什么呢?
Hey, get away from him!
你忘记训练了吗? 忘了我说过吗?
What are you thinking? Have you forgotten your training?
忘了我说过要保持警惕吗? -他可能就是敌人
What'd I say about keeping your guard up? He could be the enemy.
敌人?
The enemy?
我不是敌人
I'm not the enemy.
那你是谁?
Then who are you?
我叫安昂
I'm Aang.
我在哪里?
Where am I?
我是怎样来到这里的? -这该你回答
How'd I get here? - You tell me.
等等
Wait.
阿柏?
Appa?
阿柏!
Appa!
阿柏呢?
Where's Appa?
索卡!
Sokka!
你看到他了吗?
Have you seen him?
看到了
Yeah.
那一点也不奇怪
That's not strange at all.
难以置信 阿柏!
This is unbelievable. - Appa!
他真的是气宗
He is an Airbender.
你们见到阿柏了吗?
Have you seen Appa?
我的飞天蛮牛
My sky bison.
有六条腿、头上有角、棕色箭头?
Six legs, horns, brown arrows?
飞天蛮牛
Sky bison.
飞天蛮牛! -说多少次都没有用
Sky bison! - Repeating it doesn't help.
哇!
Whoa! - What is that thing?
阿柏!
Appa!
飞天蛮牛
Sky bison.
你说你是被暴风雨击倒了?
You say you went down in the storm?
暴风雨突然朝我们袭来
It came upon us suddenly.
我刚离开家 天气就骤变了
The weather went crazy just after I left home.
南气和寺
The Southern Air Temple.
那是气和族居住的地方
Where the Air Nomads live.
不是所有的气和族都住在那儿
Well, not all the Air Nomads,
但他们大多数都刚到那里 庆祝彗星大祭典
but most of them had just arrived for the Great Comet Festival.
彗星大祭典
The Great Comet Festival.
奶奶?
Gran Gran?
水、土、火、气
Water, earth, fire, air.
很久以前 这四个国家和睦相处
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony.
但之后火烈国发动了进攻 一切都改变了
Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
唯有掌握四种元素之力的降世神通
Only the Avatar, master of all four elements,
有能力阻止他们
could stop them.
但当世界最需要他的时候
But when the world needed him most,
他消失了
he vanished.
于是火烈国大举进攻 将别国夷为平地
And so the Fire Nation marched and laid waste,
逼我们堕入黑暗时代
plunging us into a time of darkness.
村里的所有人都知道这个故事
Everyone in the village knows this story,
但你不知道吧 小伙子?
but you don't, do you, young man?
就像你也不知道很多代人以来 气宗都没出现过了
Just as you don't know that Airbenders haven't been seen in generations
南气和寺是第一个倒下的
and that the Southern Air Temple was the first to fall,
因为这段时间 你一直被困在冰山里
because you've been trapped in that ice this whole time.
大彗星最后一次出现在天空中
The last time that the Great Comet was seen in the sky
是100年前的事了
was 100 years ago.
他可能长着一张普通小男孩的脸
He may seem like just a boy,
但他远没那么简单
but he's much more.
他是最后一个气宗
He is the last Airbender.
世界那么大 他偏偏选择 把我们拖到世上最冷的地方
Of all the places to drag our asses to, he picks the coldest spot in the world.
他的预兆 怎么从没带我们去有温泉的地方?
How come his omens never take us somewhere with hot springs, huh?
你有什么想说的吗 纪中尉? -没有 长官
Something you wanna say, Lieutenant Jee? - No, sir.
让我把话说清楚了
Let me make something clear.
我们的任务对火烈国的未来至关重要
Our mission is vital to the future of the Fire Nation,
于是我们必须找到降世神通
and so we will find the Avatar.
我们会证明自己的价值
We will prove ourselves worthy,
我们也会再次见到我们的家 跟家人团聚…
and we will see our homes and families again...
否则我们死不罢休
or we will die trying.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
一百年
A hundred years.
我的所有朋友
All my friends,
我认识的所有人
everyone I know...
都消失了
they're all gone.
我感到很遗憾
Um, I'm sorry.
相信我 我明白失去所爱的人有多难受
Believe me, I know how hard it is to lose the people you love.
我小时候并不太理解这场战争
When I was little, I didn't really understand the war
直到火宗来到的那天晚上
until the night the Firebenders came.
他们会摧毁挡住路的一切
They destroyed everything in their path.
所有东西
Everything.
每一个人
Everyone.
之后我们的父亲跟其他战士一起出发
Afterwards, our father set out with the other warriors
去追捕火宗
to hunt down the Firebenders.
那是三年前的事了 从那以后我们就没见过他
That was three years ago, and we haven't seen him since.
他让索卡挑起了大梁 当时索卡才刚满13岁
He had left Sokka in charge when he just turned 13.
我想他不得不快速变成大人
I guess he had to grow up fast.
我们都是这样
We all did.
我们永远不会真正准备好
We're never really ready
直到被逼无奈
until we have to be.
那是火烈国 对水族第一次发动攻击后的残骸
They were part of the Fire Nation's first attacks on the Water Tribe.
火宗很无情
The Firebenders were ruthless.
从那之后 火烈国征服了世界大部分地区
Since then, the Fire Nation has conquered most of the world.
但水宗仍在反击
But the Waterbenders are still fighting back,
尤其是在北部
especially in the North.
土强国也依然坚挺
And the Earth Kingdom is still holding strong.
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表