剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
降世神通
最后的气宗
面具
我们花了很多时间隐藏自己的真面目
We spend so much time hiding who we really are,
确保没人看到我们真正想成为的人
making sure no one sees the person we truly want to be.
所以很难记得曾几何时
So it's hard to remember there was a time
我们满心期待 想把自己的真面目展示给全世界看
when we were truly excited to show the world our true face.
非常不错
Very impressive.
那身制♥服♥很适合你
That uniform suits you well.
是这样穿的吗? 我的护肩好像不太合适
Does it look right? I had trouble with the shoulder guards.
这样就好了 完美
There. Perfect.
怎么了? -没什么
What... what is it? - Nothing.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
你的长手套绑错了 但没人会注意到的
Your gauntlets are laced incorrectly, but no one will notice.
什么?帮我重新绑吧!
What? Help me fix it!
我记得我参加的第一场军事会议
I remember my first war council meeting.
那时候聊的都只是小事 更私密
They were smaller affairs back then. More private.
但敖载似乎很喜欢请来很多听众
Ozai, however, seems to enjoy having an audience.
爸爸说他想听到不同意见
Father says he welcomes different opinions.
我建议不要考验他 现在最好先观察和学习
I'd advise against testing that. Best to observe and learn for now.
好了
There.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
像一位王子
Like a prince.
我们怎么偏离了航线? 谁改变了航向?
Why are we off course? Who changed the heading?
纪中尉 我问你话呢 -我们接到了新的命令
Lieutenant Jee, I asked you a question. - We were given new orders.
新命令?谁下令的? -我
New orders? By who? - By me.
我们一直追着别人的屁♥股♥走 我觉得是时候采取新策略了
We've been playing catch-up for too long. I think it's time for a new strategy.
你觉得?
You think?
是我要寻找降世神通
I am the one hunting the Avatar.
这项任务由我说了算
I am in charge of this mission.
我是这艘船的最高统帅
I am the commander of this ship.
而我
And I
是海军上将
am an admiral.
火烈王敖载看中了我
Fire Lord Ozai saw fit to put me
让我负责 所有与抓捕降世神通有关的行动
in charge of all operations related to the capture of the Avatar.
当然了 我欢迎你协助我
Of course I welcome your assistance.
说实话 我也期望你能助我一臂之力
In fact, I expect it.
我需要所有可用的资源
I'll need all the resources at my disposal,
无论多微不足道
no matter how minimal.
我晚点再回来
I'll come by later
讨论我想做的几项人♥事♥变♥动♥
to discuss a few personnel changes I'd like to make.
在那之前 你继续干活吧
Until then, carry on.
发生什么了?
What's happened?
纪中尉 恢复原来的航向
Lieutenant Jee, resume our original course.
你听到我说的话了吗?
Did you hear me?
恢复航向!
Resume course!
中尉 你知道 叛变会面临什么惩罚吗?
Do you know what the punishment for mutiny is?
我知道 所以我不能照你说的做
I do, and that's why I can't do what you say.
赵上将下令时说得很清楚
Admiral Zhao was very clear with these orders
也说了我们不服从命令的后果
and what would happen if we didn't follow them.
你们真的要让这个没骨气的废物 对我们指手画脚吗?
Are you seriously gonna let this spineless slug tell us what to do?
他不知道有什么风险!
He doesn't know what's at stake!
不能让他大摇大摆过来 将一切付诸一炬
We can't let him come in and take it away.
毕竟我们经历了那么多艰难险阻
Not after everything we've been through.
过去三年 我们只有彼此
For the last three years, we've only had each other,
现在依然如此
and that's still true.
只有我们这艘船上的人 才知道我们经历过什么
Only those of us on this boat know what it's been like.
赵将军配不上你们的忠心
Zhao is not the one who deserves your loyalty.
祖寇才配得上 -忠心?
Zuko is. - Loyalty?
将军 恕我直言 你的侄子不懂“忠心”二字的含义
General, with all due respect, your nephew doesn't know the meaning of the word.
如果他知道 就会对我们
If he did, he would've shown us,
这些三年来没日没夜跟着他的人
the people who've been with him night and day for three years,
展现出更多的尊重
a lot more respect.
但事实正相反 我们得忍♥受他的侮辱、谩骂和暴脾气
Instead, we've had to put up with his insults and abuse and tantrums.
他不在乎我们牺牲了什么
He doesn't care what we've had to sacrifice,
因为他从来没有作出过任何牺牲
because he's never had to sacrifice anything.
如果你问这里的任何人 他们会告诉你:“他可能是王子
If you ask anyone here, they'll tell you, "He may be a prince,
但不是我们的王子”
but he's not our prince."
长官
Sir.
我知道祖寇有他的不足
I know Zuko has his rough edges.
但你必须明白 他经历了很多
But you must understand he's been through a lot.
他对牺牲深有体会 你永远都不会有他这样的体验
And he knows far more about sacrifice than you can ever know.
各位贤圣 你们好 很高兴见到你们
Greetings, wise sages. I'm glad to see you.
我叫安昂 是来拜访降世神通罗库的神殿的
Uh, my name is Aang, and I'm here to visit the shrine of Avatar Roku.
是这样的
You see,
我是降世神通
I'm the Avatar.
我们知道
We know.
等等!
Wait!
你们理应维护和平
You're supposed to be men of peace!
追他!
After him!
我是站在你这边的
I'm a friend.
这会带我们 去降世神通罗库的神殿 快点
This will take us to Avatar Roku's shrine. Quickly.
他肯定没跑远!
He must be close.
到处都搜一遍
Search everywhere!
哇 放轻松 姑娘
Whoa. Easy, girl.
你闻到气味了吧?
Caught a scent, have we?
好 奈拉 我们走吧
Okay, Nyla. Let's go.
我叫沙由
My name is Shyu.
我相信降世神通代表的不是单一王国
I believe the Avatar represents not any one kingdom
而是一个团结世界的希望
but the hope of a unified world.
可悲的是 首席侍者和其他人相信
Sadly, the Great Sage and the others believe
火烈王才是他们真正的精神领袖
the Fire Lord is their true spiritual leader.
他们迷失了方向
They have lost their way.
所以这些都是属于罗库的?
So all of this belonged to Roku?
这些是前几任降世神通的遗物
These are relics from previous Avatars
我祖父收集了起来 放在这里保管
that my grandfather gathered for safekeeping.
我需要联♥系♥降世神通罗库
I need to make contact with Avatar Roku.
只有他能告诉如何才能拯救我的朋友
He's the only one who can tell me how to save my friends.
我会尽量抵挡他们
I will hold them off for as long as I can.
让开
Step aside.
首席侍者 这男孩是降世神通 他是世界的希望
Great Sage, this boy's the Avatar. He is a hope for the world.
要记住降世神通罗库的教导
Remember the teachings of Avatar Roku.
火不是用来主宰其他元素的
Fire is not meant to dominate the other elements.
而是应该与它们平衡共存
It should exist in balance with them.
唯一能提供平衡的是火烈王敖载
The only one who can provide balance is Fire Lord Ozai.
统一世界的会是他 不是降世神通
He will unify the world, not the Avatar.
你不会知道他将会变得多强大
And you have no idea how powerful he will soon become.
现在我说最后一次
Now, for the last time,
让开
step aside.
我做不到
I can't do that.
那么你将和其他非信徒一起被烧死
Then you shall burn along with the rest of the nonbelievers.
谁敢侵扰降世神通的安宁?
Who dares disturb the peace of the Avatar?
是我 安昂
Uh, it's me. Aang.
你不懂得向长辈鞠躬的传统吗?
Is it not customary to bow before your elders?
也不懂得躲避视线?
And to avert your eyes?
单脚跳呢?
And hop on one leg?
请原谅我!
Forgive me!
我忍♥不住
I couldn't resist.
很高兴见到你 安昂
It's good to see you, Aang,
但你怎么这么久才来?
but what took you so long?
我还以为你会早点来征求我的意见
I thought you would come to seek my advice sooner.
降世神通虚子跟我说
Avatar Kyoshi told me
我需要靠自己解决问题
that I need to figure things out on my own.
这是我旅程的一部分
That it was part of my journey.
听起来很像她的风格
Sounds like her.
虚子向来都挺…
Kyoshi has always been kind of...
我以为你们都是那样的 降世神通不就是彼此的化身吗?
I thought you'd all be like that. Aren't Avatars incarnations of each other?
我们有相同的火花 但我们各自都是独一无二的
We share the same spark, but we are our own people.
我跟虚子不一样
I'm different from Kyoshi,
正如你跟我们俩都不一样
just as you are different from either of us.
比方说 关于降世神通的角色 虚子是怎么跟你说的?
For instance, what did Kyoshi tell you the role of the Avatar was?
她说我要成为一名凶猛无情的武士
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表