剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
Um, I could run you through the basics if you want.
哇
Wow. Um...
那还不错
That was pretty good.
那…那还不错
Uh, that was... that was pretty good.
我们南方水族武士的徒手格斗更出名
Us Southern Water Tribe warriors are known more for our hand-to-hand fighting.
现在就来?
Oh, right now?
好啊
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
够了!
Enough!
什么都没有 没有任何跟神通显灵状态 和她的能力有关的资料
Nothing. Nothing about the Avatar State or any of her powers.
没有能帮助我训练的资料
Nothing that can help me train.
那我要怎么想出拯救世界的办法呢?
So how am I supposed to figure out how to save the world?
我要如何阻止火烈国伤害更多人?
How do I stop the Fire Nation from hurting more people?
你知道她是孤儿吗?
Did you know she was an orphan?
曾流落街头
Lived on the streets
直到被岛上最富有的家庭请去当女佣
until she was hired as a house girl for the richest family on the island.
她沉默寡言 也很善良 没人想过她会成为降世神通
She was quiet and kind. No one had a clue she'd become the Avatar.
是啊 她是怎么从这个样子
Yeah, so how did she go from this...
变成那个样子?
to that?
“只有正义才能带来和平”
"Only justice will bring peace."
我从没想过要战斗 也害怕伤害别人
I never wanted to fight, and I'm afraid of hurting someone.
在我的家乡 其他孩子曾说我很幸运
Back home, the other kids used to say I was lucky
因为我从来不怎么需要训练
because I never really had to train.
但我是需要训练的
But I did have to train.
不是为了增强我的能力 而是为了控制它们
Not to develop my powers but to keep them under control.
对不起!
I'm... I'm sorry!
没人说过什么 但我看得出来 大家都很怕我
No one said anything, but I could tell they were scared of me.
就像我进入神通显灵状态时 你和索卡的反应一样
Just like how you and Sokka were when I went into the Avatar State.
万一这里没有能帮到我的东西呢?
What if nothing in here can help me?
万一我永远学不会 如何控制自己的能力呢?
What if I never learn how to control my power?
我会伤害多少人?
How many people will I hurt?
但想象一下 如果你连试都不试 会发生什么
But imagine what'll happen if you don't even try.
安昂 你并不孤单
Aang, you're not alone.
根据这上面的说法
According to this,
你是历任降世神通的转世
all the previous Avatars are incarnations of your past lives.
你真的不是一个人 现世的你汇集了历任降世神通
You are literally not alone. The other Avatars are inside you.
如果你想要有人教你 你就需要想办法
You want someone to teach you, you just need to figure out
跟他们沟通
how to connect to them.
答案不在这里面
The answers aren't inside here.
而是在你体内
They're inside you.
怎么了?
What is it?
赵将军的船
Zhao's boat.
不见了
It's gone.
赵将军?
Zhao?
他听说虚子岛附近 出现了一头飞天蛮牛
He heard something about a flying cow near Kyoshi Island,
于是黎明时就起航了
so he set sail at dawn.
飞天蛮牛?
A flying cow?
他知道了降世神通的事 他不知怎么发现了
He knows about the Avatar. Somehow, he found out.
我们必须赶在他之前到达那里
We have to get there before him.
解散
Dismissed.
世界需要降世神通 世界需要你 安昂
The world needs the Avatar. The world needs you, Aang.
但想象一下会发生什么…
But imagine what'll happen...
我害怕自己的能力
I'm scared of my power.
全都不见了
They're all gone.
当世界最需要降世神通时 他消失了 他不见了 他跑了…
When the world needed the Avatar the most, he vanished. He ran...
我不想要能力
I don't want power.
所以你会成为伟大的降世神通
Which is why you will make a great Avatar.
降世神通虚子 请帮帮我
Avatar Kyoshi, help me.
安昂?
Aang?
安昂!
Aang!
是时候了
It's about time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道怎么联♥系♥你
I didn't know how to reach you.
我不知道可不可以联♥系♥上你
I didn't know I could reach you.
你不知道的事多着呢
There's a lot you don't know.
我们不能再快点吗?
Can't we go any faster?
现在已是最快的速度了
We're at top speed.
能做的都已经做了
Everything that can be done is being done.
你等了三年
You've waited three years.
再等久一点也没什么
You can wait a little longer.
三年
Three years.
三年
Three years.
曾经好几次 我以为永远都没法找到降世神通
There were times I thought I'd never find the Avatar.
但现在我知道他离我很近了 情况可以说是更糟糕了
But it's almost worse now that I know he's close...
因为现在真的有可能要回家了
because now the chance to go home is real.
有时候希望是残酷的
Sometimes, hope can be a cruel thing.
长官 我们正在接近虚子岛
Sir, we're approaching Kyoshi Island.
我想我掌握了窍门…
I think I'm getting the hang of... Ah!
你需要以对手之力还对手之身
You need to turn your opponent's power against them.
反映他们的力量
Reflect their strength.
谢谢 你是名好老师
Thanks. Um, you're a great teacher.
你也是名优秀的学生
And you're an excellent student.
虽然我相信 你之前的训练对你有所帮助
Though I'm sure you were helped by your previous training.
就是你作为村庄保护者时的训练
You know, as your village's protector.
对啊
Right.
对啊 “保护者”
Right, "protector."
老实说 在我的家乡 真正的武士没什么用武之地
To be honest, where I'm from, there's not much call for a real warrior.
我认为你是个真正的武士
I think you're a real warrior.
跟你没法比 你甚至不是御术师
Not like you. You... you're not even a bender,
但你是我遇到过的最凶猛的武士
and you're the fiercest fighter I've ever met.
不是御术师意味着 我们甚至要比御术师更厉害
Not being a bender means we have to be even better than benders.
我们不能重塑高山 也无法烧毁森林
We can't reshape mountains and burn forests,
所以得利用自己拥有的力量去战斗
so we have to fight with what we have.
重要的不是体内的能力
What matters is not the power inside.
是意志和欲望
It's the will and desire.
是心
The heart.
其实我很羡慕你
The truth is, I envy you.
我一直想知道外面的世界是什么样的
I've always wondered what the world outside was like,
但我一直没有勇气离开
but I never had the courage to leave.
我一直在想 到了外面的世界 我会遇见什么
I've always wondered what I'd find.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
铃铛! -你也听到了?
The bell! - You hear it too?
我们得走了 -为什么?发生什么了?
We have to go. - Why? What's happening?
镇上的警报器响了 有人来了
It's the town alarm. Someone's coming.
安昂!
Aang!
安昂 你现在就要回来
Aang, you need to come back, now.
你去哪儿了?
Where are you?
作为降世神通 你需要充当很多角色
There are many dimensions to being the Avatar.
你需要成为 守护者、将军、调停者和向导
You need to be a guardian, a general, a mediator, a guide.
你必须扮演好几个角色
You must fill several roles,
其中很多角色都需要无与伦比的能力
and many of them require unparalleled strength.
所以我才需要精通 所有种类的御术神功?
That's why I need to master all the bending disciplines?
才能变强?
To become strong?
对 还可以帮助你控制终极力量
Yes. And to help you gain control over the ultimate power.
神通显灵状态是你所有前世的结合
The Avatar State is the combination of all your past lives,
通过你的身体集中所有能量
focusing their energy through you.
神通显灵状态 能赋予你一千个御术师的力量
The Avatar State gives you the strength of a thousand benders.
我见识过
I've seen it.
很危险
It's dangerous.
如果不受控制 的确很危险
If uncontrolled, yes,
但它也可以成为终极武器 可以拯救你的生命
but it can also be the ultimate weapon, and it can save your life.
来不及了 根本没办法绕过赵将军的手下
We're too late. There's no way around Zhao's men.
他现在应该已经到村里了
He'll have made it to the village by now.
下牌数棋的时候 走出第一步棋并不一定能给你优势
In Pai Sho, the first move is not always the best.
了解你的对手 知道他下一步可能走向哪儿
Knowledge of your opponent, knowing where he might go,
比速度更重要
is more important than speed.
所以只要一个地方出现一位降世神通 就可能会有另一位
And so where there is one Avatar, there may be another.
这座小岛真可爱啊
Such a lovely island.
我们也欢迎你来到岛上 司令
And we welcome you to it, Commander.
虽然我们希望你们能提前打声招呼
Though we wish we'd had some advanced notice.
我们对客人毫无准备
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表