剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
It's him. Drop the lines!
你受伤了 -我没事
You're injured. - I'm fine.
我们应该找人给你检查
We should have someone look at it.
我遇到过更糟的情况
I've dealt with worse.
我不打算问你去哪儿了 但侄子 从今以后
I'm not going to ask you where you went, but in the future, nephew,
我希望你能告诉我 你是活着还是死了
I would appreciate it if you let me know whether or not you're still alive.
我们之中还是会有人关心…
There actually are a few of us who care about...
这种事的
about such things.
立正!
Attention!
我们的王子回来了
Our prince... has returned.
嚯! -嚯!
Hup! - Hup!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
他们一定是没在音乐之夜上看到你
They must've missed you at music night.
为了不让世人看到真实的自己 我们会做到何种地步 这真令人惊奇
It's amazing how far we'll go to hide our true selves from the world.
也许是因为我们不想让别人知道
Perhaps it's because we don't want people to know
他们在我们心里有多重要…
how much they really mean to us...
这很讽刺 因为事实是我们愿意为他们竭尽所能
which is funny because the truth is, we would do anything for them.
我们愿意长途跋涉
We'd travel incredible distances.
冒上生命危险
Risk our lives.
甚至与怪物对抗
Even fight monsters.
但承认自己需要他人可能会很可怕
But I suppose it can be scary to admit you need people.
有些人可能会认为这是弱点 是包袱
Some might see that as a weakness, a liability.
已经很久的事了 -你感觉怎么样?-
It's been so long. - How do you feel?
到头来 有什么 能比失去所爱之人更痛苦的事呢?
After all, what greater pain is there than losing someone you love?
或者更糟的是…
Or worse...
江措?
Gyatso?
发现所爱之人抛下了你
Finding out someone you love has left you behind.
能等我回来再谈吗?
Can we talk about it when I get back?
当然可以
Of course.
等我救了朋友 我们就有更多时间聊了
Once I save my friends, we'll have more time.
我想正因如此 我们觉得有必要隐藏起来 保护自己
I guess that's why we feel the need to hide away and protect ourselves.
于是我们戴上了面具
So we put on a mask.
原因并不难理解
It's not hard to understand why.
难的是知道有时候…
What's hard is knowing that sometimes...
面具才是我们的真面目
the mask is who you really are.
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表