剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah!
有人刚来过这里
Someone was here recently.
来 看
Here, look.
如果将硼砂和盐水混合后煮沸 就会得到这个
If you mix tincar with salt water and then boil it down, you get this.
爆♥炸♥果冻
Blasting jelly.
几个罐子就能把半个社区炸飞
A few jars could blow half the neighborhood sky-high.
怎么?你发现什么了?
What is it? What did you find?
火宗不是爆♥炸♥的幕后黑手
The Firebenders weren't behind the explosion.
我母亲是我们家的斗士
My mother was the fighter in our family.
她教我用刀 以前只是用一根棍子
She taught me the blade, which, back then, was just a stick.
火烈国来我们村子的时候 她负责抵御他们
When the Fire Nation came to our village, she held them off while
我爸爸把我藏在了井里
my dad hid me in a well.
我想加入战斗 但他不让我去
I wanted to fight, but... he wouldn't let me.
当时我八岁
I was eight.
我回到上面的时候…
And when I came back up...
他们都不在了
they were all gone.
我也知道失去家人的感受
I know what it's like to lose family too.
我妈去世的那天晚上 原本一片寂静
It was quiet... the night my mom died.
直到士兵们打破了宁静
Until the soldiers came.
我尽量避免回忆 但最近我又不断想起
I try not to think about it. But recently, it's been coming back to me.
我想这影响了我施展御术
I think it's been affecting my bending.
我对御术一无所知 但我知道的是
I don't know anything about bending, but I do know
战斗的时候 你必须将你所拥有的一切利用起来
that you have to use everything inside you to help you fight.
告诉我 你想到你妈妈时 会记起什么?
Tell me, what do you remember when you think of your mother?
我说的不是她是怎么死的 我指的是她活着的时候
I don't mean how she died. I mean when she was alive.
我记得
I remember
她每天早上都比其他人早起
her getting up every morning before everyone else.
我记得
I remember
看到她在小屋外
seeing her outside the hut,
开始忙碌 准备早餐
getting to work, preparing breakfast.
每一天
And every day,
太阳升起时 她都会停下来
she would stop when the sun rose.
她会一边看着日出 一边微笑
She would watch it and smile.
每天都是如此
Every day.
那是你要记住的
Remember that.
要记住日出
Remember the sunrise.
我们不必害怕自己的痛苦
We don't have to be afraid of our pain.
我们只需要决定要用它来做什么
We just need to decide what we're gonna do with it.
你在干什么?尝尝奥玛舒的烤肉
What are you doing? - Trying some Omashu barbecue.
机不可失啊
It's not often you get the opportunity.
土强国最棒的城池 伟大的奥玛舒就是这样?
This is the great Omashu, the best the Earth Kingdom has to offer?
我想你感受不到它的魅力
I gather its charms are lost on you.
“魅力”?
"Charm"?
你是指泥土、噪音?
You mean the dirt, the noise, the...
臭味?
the stench?
谢谢 -那里是怎么回事?
Thank you. - What happened there?
我听说城里的火烈国特务 开始散布恐慌
I'm told that Fire Nation agents in the city have taken to sowing terror
来削弱土宗的抵抗
to weaken the Earthbenders' resistance.
这样不对 在战斗中 战士不能藏在暗处
That's not right. Warriors don't hide their faces in a fight.
父亲绝对不会赞成这种卑鄙的策略
Father would never approve of this underhanded tactic.
这场战争持续了这么久
Given how long this war has lasted,
谁知道火烈国的 道德指南针指向何方?
who knows where true north lies in the Fire Nation?
我注意到你卷入了
It has come to my attention you are involved in a matter
一件关乎我们帝国安全的事情
vital to the safety of our empire.
如果你能将任务的进展告诉我
I'd be in your debt if you kept me informed
尤其是与祖寇王子相关的进展 我将感激不尽
on the progress of your mission, particularly as it relates to Prince Zuko.
作为回报 我会将你的忠心和合作铭记于心
In return, I will keep in mind your loyalty and cooperation
等到归还人情的时机到来
when the time comes for such debts to be paid,
这个时机可能会比预想中来得更早
a time that may arrive sooner than expected.
敬永恒之火 阿祖拉公主上
To the Flame Eternal. Princess Azula.
有好消息吗?
Good news?
最好的消息
The best.
也许是费了一些时间 唐中尉 但我们终于能参与重要的任务了
It may have taken a while, Lt. Dang, but we are finally in the big game.
你认识祖寇王子的船员
You know the officer on Prince Zuko's crew,
那位向你透露 降世神通消息的军官吗?
the one who slipped you the information about the Avatar?
纪中尉
Lieutenant Jee.
我想找他谈谈
I'd like to speak to him.
好的 长官
Sir.
索卡! -安昂 看看这个
Sokka! - Aang, check this out.
卡塔拉呢?
Where's Katara?
我一整天都没看到她 我在帮赛伊做飞艇模型
Uh, I haven't seen her all day. I was helping Sai with his airship model.
他刚走 把模型拿去 给皇宫里的将军们看 怎么?出什么事了?
He just left to show it to the generals at the palace. Why? What is it?
陶和我找到了投炸♥弹♥的人的炸♥药♥来源
Teo and I found where the bombers have been getting their explosives.
他们在山上的山洞里做爆♥炸♥果冻
They're making blasting jelly in a cave up on the mountain.
爆♥炸♥果冻?
Blasting jelly?
还不止这些 我们也找到了这些 萝卜车上的袍子
That's not all. We also found these. The robes from the turnip cart.
那爆♥炸♥的幕后黑手不是火宗?是…
So it wasn't the Firebenders behind the explosion? It was...
你们肯定不会相信 我知道了谁是爆♥炸♥的幕后黑手
You're not gonna believe this. I know who's behind the bombings.
什么?
What?
不 杰特不是坏人 赛伊才是 -你在开玩笑吗?
No, Jet's not the bad guy. Sai is. - Are you kidding me?
赛伊除了帮我们 什么都没做 杰特是骗子 当着我们的面撒谎
Sai has done nothing but help us. Jet's a con artist who lied to our faces.
他没有说谎 -他没有说实话
He didn't lie. - He didn't tell the truth.
因为他没法说出真♥相♥!
Because he couldn't!
他要和火宗战斗 必须保护自己
He's fighting the Firebenders, and he has to protect himself.
你不知道他已经失去了什么
You don't know what he's already lost.
再说了 我亲眼看到 赛伊在跟火宗说话 他是叛徒
Besides, I saw Sai talking to the Firebender. He's the traitor.
你不知道你看到了什么!
You don't know what you saw!
据我们所知 赛伊可能是跟国王的部下合作 为了铲除间谍
For all we know, Sai could be working with the king's men to root out spies.
他现在正在去皇宫 他可能会报告一切
He's headed to the palace right now. He could be reporting everything.
你错了! -你老♥毛♥病又犯了 卡塔拉!
You're wrong! - This is just like you, Katara!
只要对你有帮助 什么都愿意相信!
Willing to believe anything as long as it helps you!
你老♥毛♥病又犯了 从不相信我说的话!
This is just like you! Never believing anything I say!
你总是把我当小姑娘对待 我受够了!
I'm sick of you treating me like I'm a little girl!
那你就长大吧!
Then grow up!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
证明你是个混♥蛋♥
To prove you're a jerk!
是吗?我不需要证据!
Oh yeah? Well, I don't need proof for that!
你想尝尝我的… -暂时不用
Would you like to try one of my... - Not right now.
杰特
Jet.
听着 我们得谈谈 -没问题
Listen, we need to talk. - Sure.
晚点谈 我们刚刚发起了一项大任务 这里情况可能会变得混乱
Later. We just launched a big mission. Things might get hot for us around here.
任务?什么任务?
Mission? What mission?
我们确认机械师是叛徒时 你也在场
You were there when we confirmed the mechanist was a traitor.
我们搞定了他的搭档 我现在得去搞定他
We took care of his partners. Now, I need to take care of him.
杰特 你要做什么?
Jet, what are you gonna do?
我跟你说过
I told you.
我们知道该把垃圾往哪儿倒
We know how to take out the garbage.
真抱歉 -没事的
I'm so sorry. - Oh, it's fine. It's fine.
我笨手笨脚的 你受伤了吗? -没有
I'm so clumsy. Are you hurt? - No.
没受伤 -好
No harm done. No harm done. - Okay.
好
Okay.
你要炸死他?
You're going to blow him up?
不只是他 他要去见国王
Not just him. He's got an audience with the king.
这是我们的机会 可以烧毁这座城市病重了的心脏
This is our chance to burn out this city's diseased heart.
索卡说得对 你才是坏人
Sokka was right. You are the bad guy.
卡塔拉
Katara.
我们摧毁的仓库是间谍的聚集地
The warehouse we destroyed, that was a meeting spot for spies.
把他们赶走 我们昨天才能拿下那三个人
And by flushing them out, we got those three yesterday.
机械师会帮我们铲除更多邪恶
The mechanist will help us root out even more evil.
这样会害死无辜的人 杰特!
Innocent people are gonna die, Jet!
这就是自♥由♥的代价
That's the price of freedom.
卡塔拉!
Katara!
已经太迟了!
It's too late!
你无法阻止
There's nothing you can do to stop it!
你是对的
You were right.
先闭嘴 等会再幸灾乐祸 现在我们得去拦着赛伊
Shut up and gloat later. Right now, we need to stop Sai.
杰特在他身上安了炸♥弹♥
Jet planted a bomb on him.
哪条是去皇宫的最快路线?
What's the fastest way to the palace?
它在城市的最高点 所以我们需要…
It's at the highest point in the city, so we need to...
又是这家伙?
This guy? Again?
去吧 快去皇宫阻止赛伊
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表