剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
Goat hair or rabbit?
你的毛笔是用山羊毛还是兔毛做的?
Your calligraphy brush. Goat hair or rabbit?
你的字迹真整洁 我永远写不出那样的字
Your characters are so neat. I mean, I could never get mine like that.
僧侣们常说 连狐猴粪便也比我的笔迹更清晰
Monks used to say lemur droppings were more legible than my brush strokes.
听着
Look,
我知道我不该拿走你的笔记本
I know I shouldn't have taken your notebook,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
它是救命稻草 真的
It's been a lifesaver. Really.
你掌握了历任降世神通的信息
You have information on all the past Avatars
从没有人有过这么全的信息
that no one else has.
所有的气和族僧人都离世了
All the Air Nomad monks, they're all gone.
我只有你的笔记本了
So all I had was your notebook.
曾经有无数个夜晚 我熬夜读着你的笔记
I can't tell you how many nights I stayed up reading it.
你帮了我很多
You helped me a lot.
我是说 它帮了我很多
I mean, it helped me a lot.
山羊毛
Goat hair.
更硬 更有控制力
It's stiffer, more control.
我的老师每天早上都让我练习
My teachers made me practice every morning.
在去战斗训练之前
I wasn't allowed to do fight training
我必须完成100下竖画和100下横画
until I had done 100 vertical strokes and 100 horizontal.
我也是!
Me too!
但我的是为了精神修♥炼♥
Except mine were for spiritual studies.
我本该冥想的时候 很多时候却在睡觉
A lot of the time, when I was supposed to be meditating, I was actually sleeping.
我总是被抓包 很可能是因为我打呼噜了
I always got caught. Probably didn't help that I snored.
追捕我们的是火烈国的人
Those guys out there, they're Fire Nation.
对
Yes.
他们跟你是一伙的 你为什么要跟他们作对?
So they're on your side. Why are you fighting them?
他们跟我不是一伙的
They're not on my side.
但他们终究会加入我 等我抓到你 把你带回去 我就…
But they will be. When I capture you and bring you back, I...
如果我抓住你 我就能回家了
If I catch you, I can go home.
这样我就可以做火烈王的合法继承人
Then I can take my place as the rightful heir to the Fire Lord.
这就是你想要的? 成为下一任火烈王?
And that's what you want? To be the next Fire Lord?
对 当然啊 这是大家对我的期望
Yes. Of course. It's what everyone expects of me.
江措
Gyatso.
他是我的师♥父♥
He was my teacher.
他说我们不能在意别人的期望
He said we can't worry about anyone else's expectations.
我懂 没那么容易
I know. It's not that easy.
毕竟我是降世神通 大家都期望我摆出降世神通的样子
I mean, I'm the Avatar, and... it's what everyone expects of me.
我成天就是在担心这事
All I do is worry about that.
也许你不必像其他火宗那样
Maybe you don't have to be like the other Firebenders.
也许你可以比他们更好
Maybe you could be better than them.
你知道火烈王的所作所为是错的
You know what the Fire Lord is doing is wrong,
所以你不必像他那样
so you don't have to be like him.
你可以表现出同情心
You can show some compassion.
你怎么敢这样?
How dare you?
我是火烈国的王位继承人 我会成为所有火宗的楷模
I'm the Crown Prince of the Fire Nation. I'll be the example for all Firebenders.
我父亲是一个伟大的人
And my father is a great man.
同情心?
Compassion?
同情是软弱的表现
Compassion is a sign of weakness.
对不起 我不是故意要伤害你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.
我感觉到你受的伤已经够多了
I have a feeling you've been hurt more than enough.
做好准备吧
Prepare yourself.
父王?
Father?
但…我是来跟李将军决斗的
But... I'm... I'm here to duel General Li.
你在这里 是因为你完全不尊重我们的军队
You're here because you have no respect for our military.
那不是真的 -是吗?
That's not true. - Really?
即使他们想出了糟糕的计划?
Even when they come up with terrible plans?
我的计划!
My plans!
我的策略 我的军队 你全都侮辱了一通
My strategy. My military. That's what you have insulted.
抱歉 父王 我不是故意无礼的
Forgive me, Father. I meant no disrespect.
起来 -不!求你了 父王
Rise. - No! Please, Father.
起来!
Rise!
弟弟
Brother!
不要这样
Don't do this.
他是你的儿子
He's your son.
我们等着瞧
We'll see.
起来战斗吧 祖寇王子
Rise and fight, Prince Zuko,
这样你才能学会尊重
so you can learn some respect.
你就这点能耐吗? 把所有本事拿出来
Is this everything? Give me everything.
同情是软弱的表现
Compassion is a sign of weakness.
士兵们都走了
The soldiers are gone,
所以你可以回船上了
so you should be able to get back to your ship
不会有人发现的
without getting spotted.
你知道在100年前出生 最糟糕的是什么吗?
You know the worst part about being born a hundred years ago?
我想念我的朋友们
I miss my friends.
比如库赞
Like Kuzon.
他最好了
He was the best.
而且他是火烈国的人
And he was from the Fire Nation.
如果我们那时候就认识…
If we knew each other back then...
你觉得我们可能成为朋友吗?
do you think we could have been friends?
你该睡觉了 长官 我们会继续盯着的
You should turn in, sir. We'll keep watch.
一旦发现了王子的踪迹 我们就马上通知你
Any sign of the prince, we'll let you know.
谢谢你 中尉 但我想再等一下
Thank you, Lieutenant, but I'll wait a little longer.
你错了 你知道吗?
You're wrong, you know.
你说他不在乎
About him not caring.
祖寇反倒是太在乎了
If anything, Zuko cares too much,
尤其在乎这艘船上的人
especially about the people on this ship.
当然了 长官
Of course, sir.
中尉 你有没有想过
Lieutenant, have you ever wondered
你和其他人 怎么会被分派来执行这项任务?
how you and the others were assigned this mission?
医生正在为你配制 一种特殊的草药膏
The doctor is creating a special herbal balm just for you.
好消息是 他说你的视力不会出问题
And the good news is, he says your vision will be fine,
这就是说你很幸运 可以继续沉浸在我的美貌之中
which means you have the good fortune of continuing to bask in my beauty.
现在不合适
Now is not a good time.
我想和我儿子谈谈 -他受伤了
I wish to speak with my son. - He's hurt.
他会康复的 -但他永远不会痊愈
He'll recover. - But he'll never heal.
医生说你很快就会康复
The doctor says you'll recuperate quickly.
这说明你的身体很强壮 是好事
It's a sign your body is strong. That's good.
不过你的精神
Your spirit, however,
还需要进一步锻炼
still needs strengthening.
你今天退缩了
You held back today.
也许你认为这是尊重的表现 但事实并非如此
Maybe you saw that as a sign of respect, but it wasn't.
这代表了软弱
It was weakness.
你必须清除你的懦弱
You must purge that weakness out of you.
你必须愿意放弃软弱 才能让自己变得强大
You must be willing to give up the weak to make yourself strong.
这成就了我们火烈国
That is what makes us the Fire Nation.
所以我们要牺牲第41师
That is why we sacrifice the 41st Division.
那是你必须做的事
That is what you must do.
有时候弱者可以变得更强
Sometimes the weak can become stronger.
有时候你需要做的 就是给他们一次机会
Sometimes you just have to give them a chance.
我犯了一个错误
I have made a mistake.
我把你护在我的翅膀下 害你变得像你母亲一样柔弱
I've sheltered you, and it's made you soft like your mother.
既然在这座宫殿的围墙内 你什么都学不到
Well, since you seem unable to learn within the walls of this palace,
也许外部世界的艰苦条件 能让你学到更多
perhaps the demands of the world outside will prove to be a better teacher.
你立刻就得离开这里 而且不能回来
You will leave here immediately, and you are not to return
直到…
until...
你击败了对本国命运现存的最大威胁
until you have conquered the greatest remaining threat to our nation's destiny.
你得找到降世神通 并且抓捕他 将他带到我面前
You will find, capture, and bring me the Avatar.
在完成此任务之前
You are not to set a foot within our borders
你不得踏入本国国界内一步
until this task is completed.
不然你将受到最严厉的惩罚!
Under threat of the severest of penalties!
敖载 你不能这样!
Ozai! You can't!
哥哥 已经决定了
Brother, it's done.
既然你这么关心第41师
And since you're so concerned with the 41st Division,
就把他们带上吧
take them with you
他们就是你的船员了
as your crew.
第41师?
The 41st?
我们是第41师
We're the 41st.
因为我侄子的牺牲 你们才得以活下来
And you're all alive because of my nephew's sacrifice.
那里有东西
There's something out there.
是他 放开系缆!
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表