剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
霸新塞依然屹立不倒
And Ba Sing Se still stands.
值得吗?
Was it worth it?
我们在打仗
We were at war.
我是军人
I was a soldier.
你是屠夫!
You were a butcher!
知道吗?
You know...
我晚上睡觉的时候 还能闻到烟味
I can still smell smoke when I go to sleep at night.
它从来没有消失过
It never really goes away.
战争把我们推向了疯狂的边缘
War pushes us to the edge.
我们之中也有人 不喜欢那边看到的景象
Some of us don't like what we find there.
你是在用这种可悲的方式 为自己的所作所为忏悔吗?
Is that your pitiful way of saying you're sorry for what you did?
我不是在说我自己
I wasn't talking about me.
长官
Sir.
退后
Stay back.
是真的吧?
Oh, it's true, isn't it?
你没有人性
You have no humanity.
你丝毫不懂得失去的滋味
You know nothing of loss.
他放弃攻城是真的吗?
Is it true he abandoned the siege?
是的 在他儿子被杀之后
Yes, after his son was killed.
所以他的儿子英勇牺牲了 他将永远背着懦夫的名声
So his son dies a hero, and he'll be forever known as a coward.
哥哥 你放心 路腾会永远
Brother, take comfort in knowing that Lu Ten will forever be hailed
被誉为火烈国的捍卫者
as a champion of the Fire Nation.
谢谢你 敖载
Thank you, Ozai.
他的牺牲将被载入史册
His sacrifice will be enshrined in legend.
伯父
Uncle,
你和路腾能有机会 在为火烈国服务时献身
what a great honor for you and for Lu Ten
这真是莫大的荣幸
to die in the service of the Fire Nation.
我学习进展得不顺利 爸爸不满意的时候
When my studies weren't going well and Father was unhappy,
路腾把这个给了我
Lu Ten gave me this.
他以军官班第一名的成绩毕业 赢得了这个
He had won it for finishing first in his officer class.
他说它应该属于注定要成就大事的人
He said it should belong to someone destined to do great things.
它给了我力量
It gave me strength.
路腾从来不需要它
Lu Ten never needed it
因为他是我认识的最强的人
because he was the strongest person I knew.
你越来越厉害了
You're getting good at that.
好好练习 加上正确的指导
Practice and some good instruction.
是吗?从卷轴上学?
Yeah? From the scroll?
是啊
Yeah.
还有杰特 他帮我解决了一些问题
And Jet, he helped me through some things.
他失去了家人 就像我们一样
He lost family, just like us.
他知道那些回忆会如何拖累你
He knows how those memories can hold you back.
他让我明白 我一直在想
He got me to see that I'd only been thinking about
妈妈是怎么死的 而不是她是怎么活的
how Mom died and not how she lived.
杰特可能是走上了错误的道路 但他是被逼的
Jet might have gone down the wrong path, but he was pushed that way.
就像赛伊一样
Just like Sai was.
知道吗?赛伊说我应该当工程师
You know, Sai told me I should be an engineer.
那是我真正的使命
That was my true calling.
你相信吗? -我不知道
You believe that? - I don't know.
但很高兴听到我能为世界献出一份力
But it was nice to hear someone tell me I had something to offer the world.
我高超的格斗技巧以外的贡献
Besides my superior fighting skills.
索卡
Sokka.
我之前说你和爸爸…
What I said about you and Dad...
算了吧
Forget it.
你在没人帮助你的情况下 领导了部落 保护了大家
You led the tribe and protected us with nobody to help you.
爸爸从来不需要独自背负这种重担
Dad never had to bear that kind of burden alone.
你的任务比他更艰难
You had it harder than him.
噢 不对啊
Oh, that's not right.
水晶就是水晶 就像我想的那样
The crystals were just crystals, like I thought.
这个不该在这里 我们之前来过这里 但这堵墙没在
This shouldn't be here. We were here before, but this wall wasn't.
怎么可能?
How is that possible?
的确不可能
It's not.
除非…
Unless...
隧♥道♥在变
The tunnels are changing.
这些门的后面 隐藏着一个可怕的挑战
Ah, behind these doors lies a fearsome challenge.
这是一场真正的考验 检验你是否准备好当降世神通
A true test of whether or not you are prepared to be the Avatar.
布米
Bumi. - Ah.
所有这些挑战、游戏和考验 都毫无道理
All these challenges, games, tests, none of them make any sense.
一百年来 一切都毫无道理
Nothing has made sense in a hundred years.
你不是这样的人
This isn't who you are.
我认识的布米是个爱玩乐的孩子
The Bumi I know is a fun-loving, happy kid
他喜欢跳石头 总是为朋友着想
who loves to skip rocks and always thinks about his friends.
我相信那个孩子还在你心里
I believe that kid is still in there.
这招真高明
Very clever.
你一心想的只是游戏 不是吗 降世神通?
It's all about games with you, isn't it, Avatar?
谁在乎责任?
Who cares about responsibility?
谁在乎拯救世界?
Who cares about, oh, saving the world?
不 游手好闲的乐趣更多 我说得对吗?
No. More fun to goof off. Am I right?
那好
Well,
我们来玩最后一场游戏吧
let's play one final game.
就像我承诺的那样
As promised,
最后玩一场游戏 降世神通
one final game to play, Avatar.
最简单的游戏
The simplest one of all.
你跟我战
You versus me.
到死为止
To the death.
这太疯狂了 隧♥道♥怎么会改变?
This is crazy. How can tunnels change?
我知道水晶是错的 -可以等会儿再马后炮吗?
I knew the crystals were wrong. - Can we do I-told-you-so later?
有没有可能是我想象的?
Any chance I imagined that?
獾鼹
Badgermole.
帮帮忙-
Help him.
动手吧
Do it.
动手!
Do it!
我们都见过了太多的死亡
We've all seen enough death.
这就是面对土宗时心软的后果
That's what you get for showing an Earthbender compassion.
你没事了
You're okay.
我们得走了
We need to go.
我觉得你应该休息… -没时间了
I think you should rest... - No time.
他们很快就会派来更多的士兵
They'll send more soldiers soon.
我们现在就得离开
We have to leave now.
卡塔拉!
Katara!
谢谢
Thanks.
死胡同
Dead end.
卡塔拉 对不起
Katara, I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
怎么回事?我们死了吗?
What's going on? Are we dead?
“爱在黑暗中最光明”
"Love is brightest in the dark."
重点不在于水晶
It wasn't about the crystals.
指引奥玛和舒穿越山岭的不是水晶
That's not what guided Oma and Shu through the mountain.
它是瞎的
It's blind.
它们不是靠视觉 而是靠感觉导航
They don't navigate by sight but by feeling.
它们能感觉到情绪 并作出反应
They sense feelings and react to them.
愤怒、恐惧 但更多的是爱
Anger, fear, but mostly love.
“爱在黑暗中最光明”
"Love is brightest in the dark."
所以它们会对爱作出反应?
So they respond to love?
你觉得它们会对口头命令 作出反应吗?
How do you think they do with verbal commands?
打扰了 獾鼹先生
Uh, excuse me, Mr. Badgermole.
如果你能带我们去王宫 我们将不胜感激
We'd really appreciate it if you could show us the way to the palace.
拜托了?
Please?
求你了 布米!你不必这么做!
Please, Bumi! You don't have to do this!
但我必须这么做
Oh, but I do.
我们中的一些人 即使不想战斗也要战斗
Some of us have to fight even when we don't want to.
身陷战争就是这个意思!
That's what it means to be in a war!
不要!
No!
如果你经历过 就会明白 但你没有经历
You'd have known about that if you'd been around, but you weren't.
你抛弃了我们
You left us.
你明明是降世神通
You were the Avatar.
却抛弃了我们
And you left us.
这个世界上没有可以依靠的人
In this world, you can't rely on anyone,
连朋友都靠不住
even your friends.
最靠不住的就是朋友
Especially your friends.
虽然很有趣
Well, as fun as this has been,
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表