剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
我们希望如此
We hope.
我曾经有火烈国的朋友
I had friends in the Fire Nation.
以前我会去拜访他们
I used to visit them.
现在没有人拜访其他国家了
No one visits other nations now.
大家只跟自己人交朋友
We're only friends with our own kind.
很好 你的技能从未如此敏锐
Good. Your skills have never been sharper.
当我面对世界的终极战士时 我需要发挥出最佳状态
I need to be at my best when I face the world's ultimate warrior.
据说降世神通虚子 单枪匹马
They say Avatar Kyoshi took down an entire squadron
击溃了土强国整支中队
of Earth Kingdom soldiers single-handedly.
你准备得够充分了
Well, you've certainly prepared enough.
现在喝杯茉莉花茶怎么样?
Now, how about a nice cup of jasmine tea?
假设我们找到了降世神通 你能打败他
Say we find the Avatar, and you're able to defeat him,
你父亲认为这是不可能完成的任务
a mission your father believed to be impossible.
所以你回国这事可能是…
And so your return home may be...
出乎意料的
unexpected.
你错了
You're wrong.
没人会来这里
No one comes here.
既安静又隐蔽
It's quiet and hidden.
你是水宗!
You're a Waterbender!
还不合格 我想精进技能
Barely. I'm trying to get better,
但我是南方水族中 剩下的最后一名水宗
but I'm the only Waterbender left in the Southern Tribe.
索卡不喜欢见到我练习
Sokka doesn't like it when I practice
因为他担心被火烈国发现了 这样就会…
because he's worried that the Fire Nation will find out and...
会怎么样?
And what?
我是村里剩下的唯一一位水宗 是有原因的
There's a reason I'm the only Waterbender left in the village.
其他水宗都被杀了
They've killed all the others.
索卡就是不明白
Sokka just doesn't understand.
我是战士 我理应 为我们的人♥民♥做更多的事
I'm a warrior. I should be able to do more for our people.
僧侣们告诉我 御术的重点是能量和平衡
The monks told me bending is about energy and balance.
感受到了你周围的能量 你就能找到平衡
By feeling the energy around you, you can find balance.
找到了平衡 你就能感受到能量
By finding balance, you can feel the energy.
非常好!
Nice!
我甚至没有很努力
I wasn't even really trying.
非常好啊 你需要做的就是放手
That's good. You just have to let go.
卡塔拉?
Katara?
索卡 是火烈国 他们…
Sokka! Sokka, the Fire Nation. They're...
我们知道 我们发现了他们 快去你们的岗位上!
I know. We spotted them. Get to your posts now!
索卡 架子… -装上武器
Sokka, the racks... - Get them loaded.
我不明白 他们为什么会来这里?
I don't understand. Why are they here?
都过了这么久了 他们还能想要什么?
After all this time, what could they possibly want?
他
Him.
他不仅仅是最后一个气宗 对吗?
He's more than the last Airbender. Aren't you?
你是降世神通
You are the Avatar.
安昂?
Aang?
我就知道他有所隐瞒
I knew he was hiding something.
当世界最需要降世神通的时候 他消失了 因为他是个懦夫
When the world needed the Avatar the most, he vanished because he's a coward.
他逃跑了 害得人们丧命
He ran, and people died.
索卡 他们下船了
Sokka, they've landed.
你该躲起来
You need to go hide.
索卡 我想… -卡塔拉 马上
Sokka, I wanna... - Katara, now.
走吧 我们得找个安全的地方
Come on. We need to get somewhere safe.
我是祖寇王子
I am Prince Zuko.
火烈王敖载的长子
Firstborn son of Fire Lord Ozai.
我们不想夺走你们的家园
We have no desire to take your homes.
我们只是在寻找一个不属于这里的人
We merely seek someone who does not belong here.
一个跟你们不一样的人
Someone who is not one of you.
快把他交出来
Turn him over now,
不然我就把这里烧成灰烬
or I'll burn this place to the ground.
他在哪里? -索卡 你不能把他交到他们手上
Where is he? - Sokka, you can't give him to them...
他不属于这里 -这样不对 你心里清楚!
He doesn't belong here. - It's wrong. You know that!
我只知道爸爸叫我保护村子
What I know is Dad told me to protect the village.
对 但也要记住妈妈跟我们说的话
Yes, but remember what Mom told us too.
她说我们要保护 那些无法保护自己的人
She said that we have to protect those who can't protect themselves.
他失去了他所认识的一切
He's lost everything he knows.
索卡 你不明白吗?他是降世神通!但他骗了我们!
Sokka, don't you see? He's the Avatar! - And he lied to us about it!
我知道这份责任对你来说有多沉重
I know how hard this responsibility has been for you,
但当领袖不仅仅是要抓鱼而已
but there's more to being a leader than just catching fish.
你必须给人们一些活下去的理由
You have to give people something to live for.
这就是降世神通的意义 他是希望
That's what the Avatar is. He's hope.
我们需要希望 就像我们需要食物和住所一样
And we need that just as much as we need food and shelter.
至少我需要
I know I do.
我是索卡
I am Sokka.
哈库达之子
Son of Hakoda.
就是…
Lord of, uh,
冰雪王
Snow and Ice.
我代表野狼湾的水族村
On behalf of the Water Tribe Village of Wolf Cove,
要求你们立刻离开!
I demand that you leave immediately!
如果你选择走这条路
If this is the path you've chosen,
就请便吧
then so be it.
我们俩来单挑解决吧 首领对首领 你真的需要一支军队?
Let's settle this between us! Leader to leader. You really need an army?
你们这些火宗不是挺有种的吗?
I thought you Firebenders had some guts.
别上当了 我们人多势众 他们没法比
Don't fall for it. We overpower them. It's no contest.
那样做有什么荣誉可言?
Well, where's the glory in that?
我接受
I accept.
现在谁需要军队?
Who needs an army now?
放开他!
Leave him alone!
不可能
Can't be.
不闹了 把整个地方烧成平地吧
Enough games. Burn the whole place to the ground.
不行!
No!
我跟你一起走 别碰他们
I'll go with you. Just leave them alone.
我就是你要找的人
I'm the one you're looking for.
抓住他 -等等!
Get him. - Wait!
没事的 卡塔拉
It's okay, Katara.
从未有人为我抗争过
No one has ever fought for me before.
我想你是我见过的最勇敢的人
I think you're the bravest person I've ever met.
我们得做点什么 索卡 我们得帮帮他 索卡!
We have to do something. Sokka, we have to help him. Sokka!
好 听着
Okay, listen up.
加固门上的支架 演习的时候可别落后了
Reinforce the braces on the gate, and don't fall behind on drills.
我今天看到你真的很懒散 -演习?
I saw real sloppiness out there today. - Drills?
别让年轻人欺负你
And don't let the younger ones push you around.
你得让他们知道谁说了算 没错
You gotta let 'em know who's in charge. That's right.
你说了算
You're in charge.
现在我们去救那个奇怪的孩子吧
Now, let's go save that weird kid.
有很多人从没想象过会有今天 包括我在内
There are many who never imagined this day would ever come, myself included.
我能问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
请原谅我
Uh... - Forgive me.
我是艾洛 火烈王阿祖龙之子
I'm Iroh, son of Fire Lord Azulon.
当然了
And of course.
火烈国为什么要挑起这场战争?
Why did the Fire Nation start this war?
有人说这是我们的本性
Some people say it is within our nature
要扩大领土 吞噬别国 就像是火焰本身
to expand and consume like fire itself.
另一些人认为 这个世界要取得真正的稳定
Others believe that true stability in this world
只能在我们的统治下才能实现
can only happen under our rule,
所以想要征服的强烈欲望 就是对于和平统一的强烈欲望
so the drive to conquer is a drive for peace and unity.
但和平来自对生命的尊重 而不是杀戮和破坏
But peace comes from respecting life, not killing and destroying.
降世神通 这是高尚的情感
A noble sentiment, Avatar,
但最终对我们大多数人来说
but in the end, for most of us,
这场战争是如何开始的并不重要
it doesn't matter how this war started.
只有战争的结局才重要
It only matters how it can end.
人们相信只要抓到了你
And the belief is that by capturing you,
火烈国就终于可以结束战争了
the Fire Nation can finally bring that about.
你也是这么想的吗?
Is that what you believe?
我得走了 但我期待 与你进行更多对话 降世神通
I must leave, but I look forward to many more conversations with you, Avatar.
在此期间 我会让人给你送些茉莉花茶
In the meantime, I'll have some jasmine tea sent to you.
可以舒缓情绪
It's quite soothing.
要追上他们不容易 -我懂
It won't be easy to catch them. - I know.
希望我们能找到急流 也许能跟上他们的尾波
Hopefully, we can find a swift current. Maybe draft off their wake.
或者
Or
我们可以走另一条路
We could go another way.
你在开玩笑吧?
You're not serious.
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表