剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
She said I need to be a fierce, merciless warrior.
是的 有时候 降世神通的确需要诉诸武力和恐吓
Yes, there are times when the Avatar must resort to force and intimidation,
但除了做武士
but in addition to being a warrior,
降世神通也该充当外交官的角色
the Avatar must also be a diplomat.
这样就能在不伤害任何人的情况下 解决世界上的问题?
So we can solve the world's problems without hurting anyone?
我们可以试试 但如果失败了 是会有后果的
We can try, but there are consequences if we fail.
痛苦的后果
Painful... consequences.
但我和虚子一样 我会在你的旅途上给与你帮助
But like Kyoshi, I am here to aid you in your journey.
你需要什么都行
Anything you need.
跟口有关
It has to do with Koh.
除此之外 什么都行
Anything but that.
你不明白 -不 是你不明白
You don't understand... - No, you don't understand.
口是个掠夺性的幽灵
Koh is a predatory spirit
会以你无法想象的方式伤害你
who can hurt you in ways you can't imagine.
问问降世神通库鲁克就知道了
Just ask Avatar Kuruk.
我别无选择 时间不多了
I don't have a choice, and I'm running out of time.
他抓走了我的朋友 如果我坐视不理
He's captured my friends, and if I don't do something,
他们就会永远消失
they'll be lost forever.
求你了
Please.
我听说你打败过他一次
I heard you defeated him once.
不 我从没打败过他
No, I never defeated him.
我只是从他身上夺走了一样东西
I only managed to take something from him.
也许你是来 归还你从我这里偷走的东西
Perhaps you've come to return what you stole from me.
你夺走了什么?
What did you take?
一个图腾 代表了口需要且无法忘记的东西
A totem that represents something that Koh needs and cannot forget.
这块吊坠属于脸之母
The pendant belonged to the Mother of Faces,
这个古老的精灵 制♥作♥了所有生灵的面孔
an ancient spirit who crafted faces for all living beings.
因为她 世界上才出现了身份
It's because of her that identity came into this world.
她…
And she
就是口的母亲
is Koh's mother.
口和我们有同样的渴望
Koh longs for the same thing we all do.
家庭
Family.
图腾?
A totem?
听起来像是他愿意交换的东西
Sounds like something he'd be willing to trade for.
谢谢你 罗库
Thank you, Roku.
安昂!
Aang!
我希望你能救出你的朋友
I hope that you're able to save your friends.
但事实是 对降世神通来说 朋友们可能是…
But the truth is, for the Avatar, friends can be...
包袱
a liability.
降世神通必须做出艰难的抉择
The Avatar has to make the impossible choices,
将世界的需求置于自己的需求之上
placing the world's needs ahead of your needs.
在这个方面 虚子和我有共识
On that, Kyoshi and I agree.
相信我吧
Trust me.
这会让你和你爱的人
It'll save you and the ones you love
免受很多痛苦
a lot of pain.
很多痛苦
A lot of pain.
他们怎么了?
What happened to them?
被麻痹了
Paralyzed.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
所以你就是降世神通? 不知道有什么好大惊小怪的
So you're the Avatar, huh? Not sure what all the fuss is about.
你得放我走
You need to let me go.
真的 你得放我走
No, really. You need to let me go.
还有人指望着我呢 你不知道有什么风险
People are depending on me. You don't know what's at stake.
我听说过你要如何拯救世界的故事
I've heard the stories about how you're gonna save the world.
问题是这样的
Here's the thing.
我们有些人不需要被拯救
Some of us don't need saving.
我们中有些人已经认清了这个世界
Some of us have got this world figured out.
你们有火宗、土宗
You got your Firebenders and your Earthbenders
还有各种各样的御术师
and your whatever-benders,
各有各的欲望
and they all want something.
他们都愿意为之奋斗
They're all willing to fight to get it.
所以如果你是聪明人 就会坐着 等着尘埃散去
So if you're smart, you just sit back and wait for the dust to clear
在碎片中捡残渣剩饭
and then pick through broken pieces for the leftovers.
在我看来 世界这样就挺好的
Far as I'm concerned, world's just fine the way it is.
时间到了 降世神通
Time's up, Avatar.
你做到了
You did it.
你居然抓到他了
You actually got him.
你可以数一数
Feel free to count it.
我相信你 知道为什么吗?
I trust you. You know why?
因为如果少了一个子 你就会来找我们算账?
Because if there's any missing, you'll come after us?
因为你太可爱了
Because you're so cute.
对了 小心点 很多人都想抓到他
Oh, and careful. This one's got a lot of heat on him.
有一群猎人一直在四处打探
A bunch of hunters have been sniffing around.
这种人不好惹
Folks not to be messed with.
回见 降世神通
See you around, Avatar.
请让我完成我必须做的事 我发誓我会回来的
Please just let me do what I have to do, and I swear I'll come back.
我的朋友们有危险 只有我能救他们
My friends are in danger, and I'm the only one who can save them.
如果我不尽快回去 我就会永远失去他们
If I don't return soon, I'll lose them forever.
为什么?你们为什么不听我说?
Why? Why don't you listen to me?
有人要依靠你 明白这是什么感觉吗?
Do you know what it's like to have people depending on you?
自己手里掌握着别人的命运?
To have someone's life in your hands?
我知道
I do.
那就让我去救他们吧!
Then please let me save them!
不行
No.
你不可能一直都是这样的人
You couldn't have always been this way.
你经历了什么?
What happened to you?
土强国的军队集中在南部海岸
The Earth Kingdom's forces are concentrated along the southern coast.
我们试图包抄他们 但他们一直在拉长战线
We tried flanking them, but they keep lengthening the line.
夹击行动呢?
How about a pincer move?
他们四周都是悬崖 可以挫败任何攻击
They're anchored by cliffs. They can outflank any attacks.
那你会怎么办?
What would you do?
殿下 我建议… -没问你
Your Highness, I would suggest... - Not you.
祖寇
Zuko.
你会怎么办?
What would you do?
牛角战术 包围侧翼 留出逃跑路线 引他们出来
Horns tactic. Enveloping flanks, leaving an escape route to draw them out.
你没听到将军的话吗? 他们的一侧有悬崖保护
Didn't you hear the general? They're protected by cliffs on one side.
苔原坦克从山顶进攻
Tundra tanks to come over the top.
他们是土宗
They're Earthbenders.
我们的坦克 几秒钟内就会被埋在岩石下
Our tanks would be buried under rocks in seconds.
我…
I...
我…
I...
将军
General.
我们可以推进一个师…从这里过去
We could advance a division... here.
用这个地方分散敌人的火力
With the enemy's firepower focused on that diversion,
然后发动牵制敌人的攻击 从这里… 还有这里
we can launch pinning attacks here... and here.
如果你派军队进入敌人的枪林弹雨中 他们要怎么撤退?
If you send them into the heart of their forces, how will they retreat?
不撤退
They won't.
这样就会失去他们了
But they'll be lost.
你要牺牲他们
You're gonna sacrifice them.
牺牲是战争的一部分
Sacrifice is a part of war.
你建议派出哪个师?
What division do you suggest?
41师 他们大多数是新兵
The 41st. They're mostly new recruits.
可有可无
They're expendable.
很好
Good.
这不是从教科书上能学到的
This isn't something you learn in a textbook.
小男孩应该不至于 笨得要去战场闹着玩
Little boys should know better than to play at war.
这是个糟糕的计划
It's a terrible plan.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说这是个糟糕的计划!
I said... it's a terrible plan!
让士兵们送死 这是为了什么?
Soldiers are gonna die, and for what?
你不配当火烈国的军官
It's unworthy of a Fire Nation officer.
你敢质疑…
You dare question...
够了!
Enough!
要解决这个问题 只有一个办法
There is only one way to resolve this.
火神祭
Agni Kai.
有人打埋伏
Someone's out there.
让我们过去!知道我是谁吗?
Let us through! Do you know who I am?
当然知道
Of course we do.
就像我们都知道你违背了我的命令
Just as we all know you're in defiance of my orders,
你不尊重我就等于羞辱你的父亲
which means that by disrespecting me, you're dishonoring your father,
按照我听说的故事 这也不让人感到意外
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表