剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
她死后 下一任降世神通
When she died, the next Avatar was born
在永恒的轮回中诞生于下一个国家
into the following nation in the eternal cycle,
所以在杨尘死后
so after Yangchen's death
就是水族的库鲁克 然后是土强国的虚子…
came Kuruk of the Water Tribes, then Kyoshi of the Earth Kingdom...
然后是火烈国的罗库
And then Roku in the Fire Nation.
这意味着下一任降世神通
Which means the next Avatar
会再一次由气宗担任
will once again be an Airbender.
她的灵魂在我们其中一个人身上回荡
Her spirit echoes in one of us.
安昂 你一直都很特别
Aang, you have always been special.
我见过的最有天赋的气宗
The most talented Airbender I have ever known.
我从没要求要与众不同
I never asked to be special.
但你的确很特别
But you are.
安昂
Aang,
你就是降世神通
you are the Avatar.
火烈国走上了一条黑暗的道路
The Fire Nation has embarked on a dark path.
他们的行为可能会让世界失去平衡
Their actions threaten to throw the world out of balance.
只有降世神通 唯一精通所有四种元素的人
Only the Avatar, the one person who can master all four elements,
能拯救世界
can save the world.
这世界需要降世神通
The world needs the Avatar.
世界需要你 安昂
The world needs you, Aang.
你要马上离开 开始其他科目的训练
You're to leave right away so you can begin training in the other disciplines.
马上?
Right away?
离开我的朋友们? 离开家?离开你?
Leave my friends? Leave home? Leave you?
听好 这
Now, this
对任何人来说都是沉重的负担
would be a huge burden for anyone,
但你不是普通人 安昂
but you're not just anyone, Aang.
你很坚强
You're strong
善良
and kind
慷慨
and generous.
你要记住
Remember that.
永远记住你是谁
Always remember who you are
因为没人能比你 更配得上如此强大的能力
because I can't imagine a better person to have been given this power.
但我不想要这种能力
I don't want... the power.
所以你会成为伟大的降世神通
Which is why you will make a great Avatar.
我为什么一定要与众不同?
Why do I have to be different?
我就不能
Can't I just
继续假装我是你的朋友吗?
keep pretending that I'm your friend?
你就是我的朋友
You are my friend.
你永远都会是我的朋友
You... will always be my friend.
嘿 阿柏
Hey, Appa.
你也睡不着吗?
Couldn't sleep either, huh?
江措说我应该担当降世神通的责任
Gyatso says I'm supposed to be the Avatar.
我
Me.
僧侣们甚至不放心 把喂小蛮牛的任务交给我
Monks don't even trust me to feed the baby bison,
现在我还要拯救世界?
and I'm supposed to save the world?
他说我需要记住自己是谁
He said I need to remember who I am.
但我知道我是谁
But I know who I am.
我喜欢玩空气球、吃香蕉蛋糕
I like to play air ball and eat banana cakes
跟朋友们一起瞎闹
and goof off with my friends.
这才是我
That's who I am,
我不是能够阻止火烈国的人
not someone who can stop the Fire Nation.
不是能阻止战争的人
Not someone who can stop a war.
其他孩子总是说我很幸运 因为我有能力做很多事情
The other kids always say I'm lucky because of the things I could do,
但我愿意跟他们中任何一人交换位置
but I'd trade places with any of them.
我不想走
I don't wanna leave.
我不想要这份责任
I don't want the responsibility.
我害怕自己的能力 我害怕要孤身一人!
I'm scared of my power. I'm scared of being alone!
我很害怕
I'm scared.
你说得对
You're right.
我现在需要飞一飞 至少在天上 一切都更合情合理
I just need to go up where things always make more sense.
至少现在是这样
At least for now.
驾 驾!
Yip, yip!
记住了
Remember,
不能留下幸存者
no survivors.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们遭到攻击了!
Brothers and sisters, we're under attack!
怎么回事? -跟我来 快点!
What's going on? - Come with me, quickly!
安昂呢?
Where's Aang?
安昂!
Aang!
快点 继续往前走
Quickly, move along.
阿柏 天气越来越恶劣了 也许我们该回家了?
It's getting kind of rough, Appa. Maybe we should head back home?
就是这样 别出声 你们在里面会很安全的
That's it. Stay quiet. You'll be safe in there.
去角落里
Right into the corner.
好的 别出来
Stay down.
没事的 阿柏!
It's okay, Appa!
稳住!
Steady!
换成其他夜晚 你们可能会赢
You may have prevailed on another night.
但现在我们拥有了彗星的力量 你们没法赢了
But not when we have the power of the comet!
来吧!
Come on!
谢谢
Thank you-
好了 大家听好
All right, listen up.
我们一直以三小时轮班的形式筑墙
We've been manning the wall in three-hour shifts,
但你们中有些人 好像没办法老实待在岗位上
but it seems some of you can't be trusted to stay at your posts.
所以从现在开始
So from now on,
时刻都要保持两人一组 意味着要轮双倍班
two people at all times, meaning twice as many shifts.
你们有异议吗?
Is there a problem?
应该没有 好了 回去干活吧
Didn't think so. Okay, back to your duties.
来 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
渔船空着回来了
The fishing boats came back empty.
证明了如果要把事情做好 最好亲力亲为
Just proves if you want something done right, gotta do it yourself.
他们只是无法赏识 你卓越的领导才能
They don't appreciate your incredible leadership skills.
没错 他们没有意识到
That's right. They don't realize it.
真幽默
Very funny.
卡塔拉!
Katara!
你之前跑去哪里了?
So where were you before?
你又去练御水术了 对吧?
You were water bending again, weren't you?
别担心 没人看得到我
Don't worry. No one could see me.
看到也没所谓
Not that it matters.
当然有所谓 如果火烈国发现你是水宗…
Of course it matters. If the Fire Nation finds out you're a Waterbender...
很多年来都没有火烈国的人 来到村子里了
No one from the Fire Nation has approached the village in years.
再说了 也没什么好看的
Besides, there's nothing to see.
水獭企鹅的御水术都要比我强
An otter penguin could bend more water than I could.
这样可能最好
It's probably for the best.
反正你也应该多在村子里帮忙
You should be helping out more around the village anyway.
不是所有事情都是为了备战
Not everything is about preparing to fight.
我们正在打仗 -御水术是我们文化的根基
We're at war. - Water bending is what built our culture.
这是我们的生活方式 延续它是我们的责任
Our way of life. Keeping it alive is our duty.
延续自己的生命才是我们的责任 -我知道
Keeping ourselves alive is our duty. - I know that.
如果爸爸在这里… -但他不在!我在!
And if Dad were here... - But he's not here! I am!
卡塔拉
Katara.
卡塔拉 待会儿再生闷气吧 现在把船划起来
Katara. Sulk later, paddle now.
好样的
Good job.
这不是我♥干♥的
I'm not doing this.
索卡!
Sokka!
你没事吧?
You okay?
不好 这可不妙
Oh no. No, no, that's not good.
那是什么?
What is that?
真奇怪
Huh, weird.
我们得把独木舟弄回来 不然就要被鱼吃掉了
We need to get that canoe, or we're gonna end up as fish food,
这样就很讽刺了
which would be ironic.
也许我可以找块冰漂过去?
Maybe I could float over on some ice?
卡塔拉?
Uh, Katara?
终于等到了
Finally.
他是哪里来的?
Where did he come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
天哪!太好了 我们不会死了
Oh! Nice. Nice. We're not gonna die.
来吧 我们回家
Come on. Let's go home.
喂!你在干什么?
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing?
你不是想着把他丢在这儿吧?
You're not thinking of leaving him?
卡塔拉 一座奇怪的发光冰山 刚刚爆开了
Katara, a strange, glowy iceberg just exploded and left behind
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表