剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
You again? What did I tell you before?
你!上前来!
You! Step forward!
奥玛舒对外人并不友善
They don't take kindly to outsiders in Omashu.
你凭什么觉得我们是外人?
What makes you think we're outsiders?
不凭什么
No reason.
等等
Wait.
我们初来乍到 但需要见一位朋友
We're new here, but we have a friend we need to see.
我们需要有人帮忙 带我们进去
We just could use a little help getting inside.
对不起
Sorry.
要么是那身 要么是萝卜袋
It's either that or the turnip sack.
但你穿起萝卜袋肯定也很好看
I'm sure you can make that look good too.
你和你!退后!
You and you! Step back!
奥玛舒是土强国的最后据点之一
Omashu's one of the last Earth Kingdom strongholds.
不管火宗们怎么努力
Try as they might,
都还是没有办法把它击垮
Firebenders haven't been able to take it yet.
所以这里的人才会如此小心
That's why they're so careful here.
你怎么知道我们不是威胁?
So how do you know we're not a threat?
凭感觉
Just a feeling.
哇
Oh wow.
慢着
Hold there.
你是做什么的?
State your business.
像往常一样去市场
Headed to market, as usual.
这个月收成不好
Oh, wasn't a great crop this month.
她说我没给萝卜浇足够的水
She told me I wasn't watering the turnips enough.
我娶她真明智
Knew there was a reason I married her.
灌溉 对吧?
Irrigation, am I right?
我的小舅子要是会说话 肯定会同意的
Uh, my... my brother-in-law would agree if he could speak.
生来就是个哑巴
Struck mute at birth.
你肯定想不到 他虽然不说话 但依然能表达千言万语
You'd be amazed at how much he can say without words.
就在前几天 他让我们乐开了怀…
Just the other day, he made us laugh so hard...
够了 你们走吧
All right, that's enough. Move along.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
祝你能顺利找到朋友
Good luck finding your friend.
小心点
And be careful.
奥玛舒危机四伏
Omashu can be a dangerous place.
他在那儿 看啊
There he is. Look.
安昂 等等!
Aang, wait up!
小心!
Look out!
嘿 你别碰着我的…
Hey, watch out for my...
你不是气宗
You're not an Airbender.
气宗?我当然不是
An Airbender? Of course I'm not.
救命!
Help!
安昂 我们看不见了
Aang, we can't see!
他是气宗
He's an Airbender.
你是水宗
And you're a Waterbender.
陶!
Teo! Teo!
你没事吧?受伤了吗? -爸爸 我…
Are you all right? Are you hurt? - Dad, I'm...
我没事
I'm fine.
我们应该带他远离浓烟 -来 我们家不远
We should get him out of the smoke. - Here. Our house is right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你… -卡塔拉
Thank you... - Katara.
我叫赛伊
My name is Sai.
你在那外面做什么?
What were you doing out there?
我刚降落 我怎么知道还会有一场爆♥炸♥?
I just landed. How was I to know there'd be another bombing?
爆♥炸♥?意思是那不是意外?
Bombing? You mean that wasn't an accident?
火烈国的任何行为都不是意外
Nothing the Fire Nation does is an accident.
火烈国?
The Fire Nation?
对 他们的间谍遍布全城
Yeah. Their spies are everywhere in the city.
现在哪里都不安全
It's not safe anywhere these days.
奥玛舒危机四伏
Omashu can be a dangerous place.
再来点水
More water. More water.
你是气宗 知道这意味着什么吗?
You're an Airbender. Do you realize what this means?
我们终于有资本跟敌人较量了
We finally have a way to take the fight to the enemy.
你可以对他们投炸♥弹♥ 猛烈攻击他们
You could drop bombs on them. Rain down destruction.
他们的空中力量很弱 而你就是空中力量
Air power is their weakness, and you... you are air power.
很厉害吧? 爸爸是奥玛舒国王的机械师
Pretty great, huh? Dad's the mechanist to the King of Omashu.
机械师?
"Mechanist"?
就是个高级的头衔 来形容费很多时间修修补补的人
Ah, just a fancy word for someone who wastes a lot of time tinkering.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
他负责维护城市最好的设施
He's responsible for maintaining the best parts of the city.
比如我们的传输系统 你们见识过了吧?
Like our delivery system. You've seen it, right?
很棒
It's amazing.
我只是一个无名小卒
I play but a small role.
如果奥玛舒的所有人 都像你一样兢兢业业
Hey, if everyone in Omashu were as dedicated as you,
这场战争就结束了
this war would be over.
火烈国早就已经屈服了
The Fire Nation would be on their knees by now.
是啊
Yes.
是啊
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
我们在战争中 都扮演着不同的角色 对吧 安昂?
Well, we have our own part to play in the war. Right, Aang?
对
Yes.
对 所以我们得走了
Yes, uh, which is why we have to go.
是啊 当然了
Oh, right. Of course.
答应我要好好教训火宗
Just promise me you'll really stick it to the Firebenders.
让他们付出代价
Make 'em pay.
索卡 -这东西太棒了
Sokka. - This stuff is incredible.
看看啊
I mean, look at this.
这是用来清洁脚趾甲的
Those are for cleaning under your toenails.
可能会流血
It can get bloody.
看到分拣机上的机械装置了吗?
Did you see the mechanism on that sorting machine?
是弹簧驱动的 太精巧了 当初我们家的皮划艇架就应该这么做
It's spring-powered. Ingenious. Should've done that with our kayak racks.
我想应该止血了 -不!
It stopped the bleeding, I think. - Ah! No!
没事的
You're all right.
安昂?
Aang?
这里曾是个很棒的地方 我曾迫不及待想一睹为快
This place used to be incredible. A place I couldn't wait to see.
在这里 神奇的事物会被创造出来 而不是被摧毁
A place where amazing things were created, not destroyed.
帮助这些人是我的责任
It's my responsibility to help these people.
你要怎么帮他们?
How are you gonna do that?
降世神通的职责不只是战斗
Being the Avatar isn't just about fighting.
还要帮助像陶和他父亲这样的人
It's about helping people, like Teo and his father
还有这座城市所有人
and everyone in this city.
那去北方怎么样?
What about getting to the North?
虚子不是跟你说 要去那里阻止悲剧发生吗?
Didn't Kyoshi tell you you had to get there to prevent a tragedy?
没错 我会去的 但我得先把这事完成
Yes, and I'm gonna do that, but I have to do this too.
如果我要拯救世界 就必须一步步来 逐个拯救众生
If I'm gonna save the world, I have to do it one person at a time.
所以我要留在奥玛舒
That's why I'm staying in Omashu
因为我想帮忙 也自认有这个能力
because I wanna help, and I think I can.
因为我是降世神通
Because I'm the Avatar.
跟我说说这些爆♥炸♥事件
Now tell me about these bombings.
“他完成了不可能的任务”
"He's done the impossible."
他什么都没做 只是在海上航行了三年
He's done nothing. He spent three years on an ocean cruise
而我留在这里 执行父王布置的所有任务
while I've been here doing everything Father has asked.
那个冒着生命危险 铲除叛徒的人是谁?
Who's the one risking her life to root out traitors?
是啊!
Oh, that's right!
跟我们说说你的行动 你紧张吗?
Tell us about your mission. Were you nervous?
你真的有生命危险吗?
Was your life really in danger?
没什么危险 反抗军的人有勇无谋
Not really. People in the resistance aren't the brightest of flames.
不过话又说回来 你能指望农民有什么出息?
Then again, what can you expect from peasants?
至少你进城了
At least you got out into the city.
祖寇可能是被放逐了
Zuko may be banished,
但他在外面探索世界
but he's out there exploring the world.
如果我是他 我不会想回来的
If I were him, I wouldn't wanna come back.
行吧 我们亲爱的老祖祖想要的
Yeah, well, all dear old Zuzu wants is
只是回到这里 抢走我所有的功劳
to make it back here and take away everything I've worked for.
严格来说 他是火烈王王位的第一继承人
Technically, he is first in line to be Fire Lord.
倒不是说他是众望所归
Not that he deserves to be.
他不是 但现在他有希望了
He doesn't, but now he has hope.
那很危险 -撤退!
And that's dangerous. - Retreat!
那你能怎么办?
So what can you do about it?
你在这里
You're here.
他在外面
He's out there.
如果你知道该走哪一步棋
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表