剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
降世神通
最后的气宗
神秘失踪
快跑!
Run!
抓住他们! -有多少人?
Get them! - How many are there?
五个?六个?
Five? Six?
也许更多!
Maybe more!
快点!这边来!
Faster! This way!
追上他们!
After them!
快跑!
Let's go! Let's go!
快点!
Hurry!
他们要逃脱了!
They're getting away!
快点!
Hurry!
抓住他们!快!
Get them! - Go! Go!
现在能抓住他们了!
Now we have them!
在那边-
Over there!
冰飞盘?这是新招!
So... ice discs? That's new!
我之前看到土宗耍这招
It's something I saw the Earthbenders do.
我想试试水宗的版本
Thought I'd try a Waterbender version.
你的御术变得很厉害了
Your bending has gotten really sharp.
你一直在发明新招数
I mean, you've been inventing new moves.
那是技艺高超的御术师的标志
That's the mark of a skilled bender.
我最近感觉很自信
I have been feeling pretty confident,
但我已经把奶奶卷轴上能学的都学了
but I've learned everything I can from Gran Gran's scroll,
所以我真正需要做的 就是去到北方水族的部落
so what I really need is to get to the Northern Water Tribe.
那里的水宗们能带我更进一步
Water bending masters there will be able to take me to the next level.
最近我们更常跟火宗们狭路相逢了
We've been running into the Firebenders a lot more often.
我们离火烈国的边境越来越近了
We're getting closer to the Fire Nation border.
这是注定会发生的
It was bound to happen,
即使没有索卡的悲剧性约会尝试
even without Sokka's tragic dating attempts.
我怎么知道她是火烈国的士兵?
Hey, how was I supposed to know she was a Fire Nation soldier?
听着 我们需要保持警惕
Look, we need to keep our guard up,
至少在我们到达北方之前 那里…
at least until we get to the North, where the...
安昂?
Aang?
火烈国
Fire Nation.
他们为什么要这么做?
Why would they do this?
他们做什么都不需要理由吧?
Why do they do anything?
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
保护自然界是降世神通的职责
It's the Avatar's job to protect the natural world.
这跟帮助他人和对抗火宗一样重要
That's just as important as helping people and fighting Firebenders.
还有多少森林因为我的缺席而死去?
How many more forests have died because I wasn't here?
因为我不知道自己在做什么?
Because I don't know what I'm doing?
奶奶说生命是个轮回
Gran Gran says... life is a cycle.
死亡中会孕育出新的生命
And out of death comes new life.
这里还会长出一片森林
This will be a forest again.
这是你应该看到的
That's what you should see.
未来的种子
Seeds for the future.
不是过去的错误
Not past mistakes.
嘿!
Hey!
别走 没事的 我不会伤害你
No, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
你迷路了?
You lost?
我叫索卡
my name's Sokka.
跟我名字押韵的
Rhymes with
有“欧卡”和“哇卡哇卡”
"okka" and "wakka wakka."
她看起来很勇敢 有名字吗?
She looks very brave. She have a name?
或许我们可以给她起个名字
Well, maybe we can come up with one for her.
这个名字如何?
How about
皮平帕朵·奥索科波利斯?
Pippinpaddle Oppsokopolis?
三世
The third.
这是世勇为我做的
Shi-yong made her for me.
世勇?
Shi-yong?
世勇是你的朋友还是…
Is Shi-yong your friend, or is he...
索卡!
Sokka!
别走 等等
No, wait.
在那边
Over there.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
你明知道不能一个人走远
You know better than to wander off by yourself.
她掉了这个
Hey, she... she dropped this.
我们不是来惹麻烦的 我们…
We're not here to cause trouble. We...
她只是受到了惊吓
She was just scared.
这里出了什么悲剧 对吧?
Something bad happened here, didn't it?
请原谅我的失礼
Please forgive my manners.
谢谢你帮助我女儿 -无需道歉
Thank you for helping my daughter. - No need to apologize.
住在离火烈国这么近的地方 意味着得时刻保持警惕
Living this close to the Fire Nation means you've gotta stay on your guard.
对 我们遭受了战争的蹂躏
Yes. We have seen our share of war.
森林就是这样被毁掉的吗? 因为一场战斗?
Was that how the forest was destroyed? A battle?
不是
No.
火宗们想要一条畅通无阻的路径 方便他们穿越群山
The Firebenders just wanted a clear path as they moved through the mountains.
这就是他们烧毁森林的原因?
And that's why they burned down the forest?
但大火发生后 开始发生奇怪的事情
But after the fire, strange things started happening.
我们的庄稼开始枯死 牲畜停止吃草了
Our crops started dying. Our... our animals stopped grazing.
就好像这片土地本身也生病了
It... it's almost as if the land itself had gotten sick.
几天前 我们派出一队人 出去搜寻食物
A few days ago, we sent out an expedition to search for food.
他们再没有回来
And they never came back.
我儿子世勇
My son, Shi-yong,
也在队伍之中
he was with them.
我们知道生活在恐惧之中的感觉
We know what it is like to live in fear.
但这是更深不可测的东西
But this, this is something deeper.
它超越了
It's something
这个世界
beyond this world.
你说得对 你们村子里的人的确不在这个世界了
You're right. Your people are beyond this world.
但我可以把他们带回来
But I can get them back.
有消息吗?
Any news?
没有 长官
No, sir.
什么都没有?
Nothing?
有多少地方 可以让这只巨型的飞天蛮牛藏身?
How many places can there be for a giant sky bison to hide?
没有任何关于异常情况的报告吗? -没有
And no reports of anything unusual? - None.
除了…
Except...
除了什么?
Except what?
有补给商人提到
One of the resupply merchants mentioned something about
森林关隘附近有孩子玩冰块
kids playing with ice blocks near Senlin Pass,
但他可能搞错了
but he was probably mistaken.
所以有人在不该有冰的地方
So someone saw ice
看到了冰?
in a place where no ice should exist?
大多数人会觉得这不寻常 不是吗 纪中尉?
Most people would call that unusual, wouldn't they, Lieutenant Jee?
除非他们是白♥痴♥
Unless they were an idiot.
我会派人去调查 -不用了 我得亲自去
I'll send some men to investigate. - No, I'll have to do it myself.
一如既往
As always.
赵将军非常了不起
Commander Zhao is very impressive...
他孤立无援 在世界上被遗忘的小角落工作
working with no support in a forgotten little corner of the world,
但他找到了降世神通
and yet he found the Avatar.
我一直很敬佩你管理指挥官的方式
I've always admired how you manage your commanders.
你似乎总是知道 如何让他们充分施展才能
You always seem to know how to get the most out of their talents.
要我说
Now,
如果由我来决定
if it were me,
我就会给赵将军派更多资源
I'd send more resources to Zhao.
看看给他一点支持 他能获得什么样的成果
See what he can do with a little support.
“给最有希望的种子浇水”
"Water the most promising seeds."
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
也许你说得对
You may be right.
通知使弩上校调动弓箭手
Tell Colonel Shinu to mobilize the archers.
再通知宰相 我会调拨一些资金
And alert the chancellor I'll be redirecting some funds.
还有 阿祖拉…
And, Azula...
发现降世神通的不是赵将军 是祖寇
Zhao didn't discover the Avatar. Zuko did.
他才是表现出坚韧和奉献精神的人
He's the one who displayed resilience and dedication.
我期待未来继承人拥有这样的品质
That's what I expect from a future heir.
不是为一己私利的奉承 或拐弯抹角的小报告
Not self-serving flattery and coy whispers.
我们生活的世界不是唯一存在的世界
The world we live in isn't the only world there is.
我们的世界之外还有另一个界域
There's another realm beyond ours.
灵界
The Spirit World.
通常两者是分开的
Usually, the two remain separate,
但在有些地方 两个界域之间的屏障很薄
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表