剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
降世神通
最后的气宗
北部
祖寇王子 禁卫军要来拘押王子了
Prince Zuko, the Imperial Guard, they're coming to take the prince into custody.
什么? -禁卫军?
What? - The Imperial Guard?
他们已经在路上了 -纪中尉 慢点说
They're already on their way. - Lieutenant Jee, slow down.
我刚刚在赵将军的船上 复查最近的燃料使用数据
I was just on Admiral Zhao's ship going over the latest... fuel usage figures.
唐中尉和我在熬夜工作
Lieutenant Dang and I were burning the midnight oil.
你的表情真好笑
So funny, your face. Oh!
唐中尉出去了 有人给他捎信
Dang stepped out to take a message.
继续喝吧
Keep drinking.
我无意中听到他们在讨论新的命令 由火烈王亲自下令
I overheard them discussing new orders. Orders from the Fire Lord himself.
他派了贴身守卫 要将祖寇王子带回都城
He sent his personal guard to bring Prince Zuko back to Capital City,
他将会因叛国罪受审
where he is to stand trial...
叛国罪
For treason.
叛国罪? -你确定吗?
Treason? - Are you certain?
是的 长官 我听到了 唐中尉命令他的手下上岸去见守卫
Yes, sir. I heard Dang order his men to shore to meet the guard.
今晚?就是说他随时会到
Tonight? That means he'll be here any minute.
这是赵将军干的
This is Zhao's doing.
不知怎么的 他想到办法 让敖载相信你背叛了他
Somehow, he's convinced Ozai you've turned against him.
陂淮 赵将军知道了 是你放了降世神通
Pohuai, Zhao's figured out you were the one that freed the Avatar.
祖寇王子 你得马上离开
Prince Zuko, you need to leave, now.
在完全安全之前 不要发动引擎
Do not start the engines until you are well clear.
别走大路 只在晚上出行
Stay off the main roads, and travel only at night.
伯父 不能让我父亲相信我背叛了他
Uncle, we can't let my father believe I've turned against him.
我知道 但首先你必须到安全的地方 让我跟敖载把问题解决
I know, but first you must get to safety. Let me sort things out with Ozai.
谢谢你 纪中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant Jee.
请保重 殿下
Stay safe, Your Highness.
纪中尉完全蒙在鼓里
Jee had no idea.
要引他上钩太容易了
It was all too easy to get him to take the bait.
你要怎么跟火烈王说他儿子的事?
What will you tell the Fire Lord about his son?
我会实话实说
I'll tell him the truth.
王子选择将自己的需求 置于同胞的需求之上
That the prince chose to put his needs over those of his countrymen.
他的儿子就是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
And that his son was a traitor.
爆♥炸♥果冻
Blasting jelly.
王子!
The prince!
祖寇
Zuko.
现在我要向艾洛将军表示哀悼
Now I need to deliver my condolences to General Iroh.
他肯定遭受了很大打击
I'm sure he's been through a terrible shock.
祖寇孤身奋战
Zuko's on his own,
他跟我想象中完全不一样
and he wasn't anything like I thought he'd be.
他看起来很孤单
He just seemed so alone.
真没想到啊
I'm shocked.
索卡 安昂和他建立起了关系
Sokka, Aang made a connection with him.
对吧?
Right?
我只是意识到 祖寇和我都肩负着很多责任
I just realized Zuko and I, we both have a lot on our shoulders.
一直以来 我都担心我不知道自己在做什么
This whole time, I've been worried that I don't know what I'm doing.
我的确不知道
And the truth is, I don't.
我还没有学会其他御术
I haven't learned any of the other bending skills,
我很可能会继续把事情弄得一团糟
and I'll probably continue messing up,
但至少我有朋友陪着
but at least I'll be able to do it with my friends by my side.
没错 神通小队
That's right. Team Avatar.
怎么了 小牛?
What is it, boy?
看!
Look!
是北方水族的部落
It's the Northern Water Tribe!
我们成功了 终于到了
We did it. We finally made it.
他们到了!
They're here!
降世神通 欢迎来到阿格娜·奎拉
Avatar, welcome to Agna Qel'a.
看!
Look-
嗨!
Hey-
这里…
This is...
真美啊
Beautiful.
堪称完美
It's perfect.
我们一直在等你们
We've been expecting you.
我们会照顾好这头蛮牛的
Mother! - Your beast is in good hands.
我的手下会带它去水牦牛厩
My men will take him to our buffalo yak stables,
就在有暖气的洞穴里 有充足的光线和空间
which are in a heated grotto with plenty of light and space.
一定要给它吃海藻
Make sure he gets seaweed.
很多海藻
Lots of seaweed.
没问题
Of course.
欢迎 我是阿诺克 北方水族部落的首领
Welcome. I'm Arnook, chief of the Northern Water Tribe,
我们将会以海神及月神的名义
and I offer you our hospitalities and our protection
热情款待你们 并提供保护
in the name of the Ocean and Moon Spirits.
谢谢 你肯定想不到 我们对这次会面期待了多久
Thank you. You don't know how long we've been looking forward to this.
能够欢迎失散多年的南方兄妹
I can't tell you the joy it brings us to welcome
我们的愉悦之情无以言表
a long-lost brother and sister from the South.
这位是帕库大♥师♥ 他是我们的资深水宗
This is Master Pakku. He is our senior water bending master.
这位是我女儿月公主 她是我们部落的精神领袖
And this is my daughter, Princess Yue, our tribe's spiritual leader.
我有件事情要告诉你们 你们身处险境
There's something I need to tell you. You're in danger.
降世神通安昂…
Avatar Aang...
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
但我看到了幻象 显示北部将遭受攻击
but I've seen a vision, and in it, the North is under attack.
我们知道
We know.
几天前 我们的侦察兵发现 一支火烈国的舰队正朝这边快速行进
Several days ago, our scouts picked up a Fire Nation fleet steaming this way.
那之后我们就一直在追踪他们
We've been keeping track of them ever since.
我们很感激你能来加入我们
We are grateful to have you with us.
有了降世神通的力量
With the power of the Avatar on our side,
我们就能 让他们领教一番久久不能忘记的教训
we'll teach them a lesson they won't soon forget.
各位市民 今天是我们城市的好日子 我们迎来了强大的盟友
Citizens, it is a great day for our city as we welcome mighty allies,
我们应该举办一场盛宴 来庆祝他们的到来
and we shall celebrate their arrival with a feast.
盛宴 神灵保佑了我们…
Feast. - The spirits have protected us...
别盯着看了 -啊?
Stop staring. - Huh?
我忍♥不住 她有点奇怪
I can't help it. There's something about her.
我们之前见过她吗? -没有
Have we met her before? - No.
趁他们还没觉得你有毛病 快别看了
Now quit it before they think something's wrong with you.
你现在已经够奇怪了
More than there already is.
我发誓不抓获这些坏人 就绝不罢休
I swear, I will not rest until I hunt down these villains.
我们的敌人犯下了 如此厚颜无♥耻♥的罪行 休想逍遥法外
Our enemies can't be allowed to get away with such a brazen crime.
我知道该从哪里开始抓捕
And I know where to start the hunt.
我知道这是谁干的
I know who did this.
是敖载
It was Ozai.
敖载完全失去了人性
Ozai's lost all shred of humanity.
他一心痴迷于征服世界
He's become so obsessed with conquering the world,
无法忍♥受任何拦路石
he cannot tolerate anyone who would get in the way of this,
竟然能对自己的亲生骨肉下毒手
not even his own flesh and blood.
我明白了
I see.
我能感同身受
I sympathize.
这确实让我要说的话
It does make what I'm about to say
有点尴尬
a bit awkward.
火烈王
The Fire Lord
器重我
has given me the honor
赏脸让我率领一支伟大的舰队
of leading a great armada
我们奉命征服北部
with orders to conquer the North.
我们知道降世神通正要往那里去
We know the Avatar is headed there,
前往最后的水宗要塞
to the last great Waterbender stronghold,
所以我要出发去把那里攻下
and so I am setting out to take it.
恕我直言 上将
Forgive me, Admiral,
但这场任务如此艰巨 你并非大家心目中最合适的人选
but you weren't the first to come to mind for such a... prominent mission.
我承认我没有多少战斗经验
I admit that I have little experience in battle.
当然 这也意味着我没有失败的记录
Of course, that also means that I have no track record of failure.
跟你正相反
Unlike you.
够了!
That's enough.
够了!
Enough!
火烈王认为你的表现
The Fire Lord deems your performance
低于平均水平
below average.
但我打败了他
But I defeated him!
你应该至少早两步把他打倒
You should've finished him at least two moves earlier.
所以你明天还要再接受考核
Thus, you will undergo another trial tomorrow.
你知道他在耍你吧?
You realize he's playing games with you, right?
那块巨石朝我的头飞来时 感觉不像在玩耍
Didn't feel like a game when that boulder was flying at my head.
我只是想说 你♥爸♥爸已经知道你是最厉害的了
Just saying your father already knows you're the best.
他只是不想让你知道
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表