剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
Then take that pain away.
你非常有天赋
You are a natural.
谢谢
Thanks.
我学习能力挺强的 很快就能学会
I've gotten good at picking things up quickly.
我们必须随机应变
We had to think on our feet a lot.
没有什么能像火球袭来一样 能让你集中精神
Nothing to focus your mind like a fireball coming at your head.
我想起来了 我们什么时候可以进行战斗训练?
Which reminds me. When do we get to fight training?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我觉得我的基本功挺扎实了 但要是能精准一点就更好了
I think my basic forms are pretty good, but I could use help
还有增强能量
with accuracy and increasing power.
对不起 但女人不战斗
I'm sorry, but women don't fight.
我们用技能来治疗伤痛 而不是施加伤害
We use our skills to heal, not to harm.
我不想仅仅做治疗
I don't want to just heal.
治疗是高尚而神圣的传统
Healing is a noble and sacred tradition.
最崇高的使命
The highest of callings.
不 对不起 我不是那个意思
No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.
就是…我觉得在战斗中 才能更好地体现我的技能
It's just that... I think my skills lie more in combat.
如果可以的话 我想训练我的战斗技能
So if it's okay, I'd like to train in fighting techniques.
北方水族部落不允许女人战斗
In the Northern Water Tribe, women aren't allowed to fight.
“不允许”?
Aren't allowed?
这样不对
That's not right.
但那是我们遵循的道路
But that is our way.
明白
Understood.
这支队伍看起来挺不错
They seem like a good group.
我们已经尽力训练他们了
We've trained them as best we can,
但他们都不知道我们将要面对什么
but none of them know what we're about to face.
他们都没有经历过真正的战斗
None of them have seen real battle.
嘿 我相信他们会有优异的表现
Hey, I'm sure they'll do great.
尤其是有你带领他们
Especially with you leading them.
那么…
So...
月公主
Princess Yue.
她看起来很不错
She seems great.
月尽职尽责 有颗善良慷慨的心
Yue, she's dedicated, kind, generous.
她是我们部落最高理想的化身 她是我们中最优秀的
She represents the highest ideals of our tribe. She is the best of us.
你喜欢她
You like her.
公主和我
The princess and I,
我们订婚了
we were betrothed.
父母给我们安排了娃娃婚 但她满16岁时
It was arranged by our parents when we were children, but when she turned 16,
解除了婚约
she broke it off,
这是她的特权
which is her prerogative.
哇
Wow.
她从来没说原因
But she never gave a reason why.
所以…
So
你会坚守婚约吗?
You would've gone through with it?
你会娶她吗?
You would've married her?
谢谢你来拜见降世神通库鲁克
Thank you for coming to pay your respects to Avatar Kuruk.
我来这里的目的不止于此
I'm here to do a little bit more than that.
我希望库鲁克 能帮我在这场战斗中扭转乾坤
I'm hoping Kuruk can help me make a difference in this fight.
有什么问题吗?
Is that a problem?
就是很久以来 一直没有人来寻求库鲁克的帮助
It's just been a long time since anyone went to Kuruk for anything.
事实上 他的大部分记忆都消失了
The truth is, his memory has faded for most.
身为降世神通期间 库鲁克抽离人世
During his time as the Avatar, Kuruk didn't engage much with the world.
有人说 他迷恋灵界
Some say he became enamored with the Spirit World
大部分时间都在那里度过
and spent most of his time there.
不幸的是 那意味着他经常缺席
Unfortunately, that meant he wasn't around much
不能帮我们解决问题
to help us deal with our problems.
所以他没有尽到降世神通的职责
So he didn't do his job as the Avatar.
让所有人失望了
He let everyone down.
我相信他的故事一定另有隐情
I believe there must be more to his story.
我希望你是对的 因为我需要帮助
I hope you're right because I need help,
只有他有可能理解我的处境
and he's the only one who could possibly understand my situation.
你好啊 安昂
Hello, Aang.
看来你成功到达了北部
I see you made it to the North.
对 因为北方水族有危险
Yes, because the Northern Water Tribe's in danger.
降世神通虚子向我展示了一个幻象
Avatar Kyoshi showed me a vision
我看到阿格娜·奎拉被火烈国摧毁
of Agna Qel'a being destroyed by the Fire Nation.
我得阻止这事发生
I need to stop that from happening.
你无法阻止
You can't.
如果她让你看到北部被摧毁
If she showed you the North being destroyed,
那就会成真
then it will happen.
但这场战斗的结果还不确定
But the battle's outcome is still uncertain.
火烈国能否占上风
Whether the Fire Nation prevails,
水宗能否活下去
whether the Waterbenders survive,
这都取决于你
all of that is up to you.
我只是一个小孩
I'm just one kid.
不 你是降世神通
No, you are the Avatar.
我在虚子岛的时候
When I was at Kyoshi Island,
降世神通虚子帮助我 释放出无比强大的能量
Avatar Kyoshi helped me unleash these incredible energies.
神通显灵状态
The Avatar State.
对!她说这给了 我一千名御术师的力量
Yes! She said it gave me the strength of a thousand benders.
我可以用那股力量拯救北部
I can use that power to save the North.
但要控制这股力量
But to gain control over it,
你需要先精通其他御术
you need to first master the other disciplines.
但她可以接过控制权
Except she was able to take control.
她可以通过我的身体引导力量
She could channel the power through my body.
她掌控了一切 你也可以
She was in control. You can do that.
那不可能
That's not possible.
有可能 虚子成功了 -我不是虚子
Yes, it is. Kyoshi did it. - I'm not Kyoshi.
但你还有机会! -我不行!
But you still could! - No, I can't!
我成为降世神通之后
After I became the Avatar,
我发现黑暗幽灵 就在灵界边缘
I discovered dark spirits were on the verge
将要跨越到我们的界域
of crossing over into our realm from the Spirit World.
我必须阻止它们
I had to stop them,
于是我倾尽毕生之力与它们战斗
so I spent my life fighting them.
我对幽灵发动的战争
The war I waged on the spirits
破坏了我的身体 腐蚀了我的灵魂
damaged my body and corrupted my soul.
以我的状态
In my condition,
我控制神通显灵状态的能力
I wouldn't be able to control the Avatar State
不会比你强
any more than you could.
尽管我做出了很大牺牲
And despite all my sacrifices,
但我依然无法拯救 我心中最重要的那个人
I still couldn't save the one that mattered the most.
一个掠食性鬼怪来找我报仇
A predatory spirit came to seek vengeance on me.
我的爱人乌米
Ummi, my beloved,
付出了终极代价 丢了性命
paid the ultimate price.
鬼魂偷走了她的脸
The spirit stole her face.
口 -听我说 安昂
Koh. - Listen to me, Aang.
降世神通必须靠自己的力量前进
The Avatar must walk alone,
否则你爱的人会受苦
or else the ones you love will suffer.
对不起 我在找卡塔拉
Oh, sorry. I was looking for Katara.
我该走了
I should get going.
出什么事了吗?
Is something wrong?
不 我只是
No, I'm just
有点累
a little tired.
我想你得去消除“慌乱”了
Mm. I guess you need to go and "recombobulate."
我就知道 那是你!
I knew it! It was you!
对 -你是那只狐狸
Yes. - You're the fox!
没错
Yes.
但这是怎么做到的?
But how?
我出生后不久就病重了
Not long after I was born, I got very sick,
于是我爸爸就求众神灵 来拯救我的生命
so my father pleaded with the spirits to save my life,
然后…奇迹发生了
and... a miracle happened.
月神回应了他的祈祷
The Moon Spirit answered his prayer
将它的精华输到我体内 让我重获了新生
and imbued me with some of its essence and restored my life.
那晚我的头发就变了颜色
That's the night my hair changed color.
所以你是神灵?
So you're a spirit?
一小部分是神灵 大部分是人类
Part spirit, mostly human.
我是半人半灵 意味着我可以成为两者之间的桥梁
Being of both worlds has meant that I can be a bridge between the two.
所以我才担任女祭司
That's why I became a priestess,
帮助人们与自己的灵性一面连通
is to help people connect with their spirituality.
也意味着我有能力到访灵界
It also means I have the ability to visit the Spirit World
在梦里可以
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表