剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表
He just doesn't want you to know that.
让我父亲清空他的监狱
Let my father empty his prisons.
派他手上所有的御术师来考验我
Send every bender he has at me.
我会烧死全世界的人 直到他承认真♥相♥为止
I'll burn everyone in the world until he admits the truth.
什么真♥相♥?
What truth?
我才是合适的人选
That I'm the one.
你要不去和她聊聊吧?
Why don't you just go and talk to her?
要说什么? “你好啊 我是南方水族的索卡”
And say what? "Hey there. Sokka, Southern Water Tribe."
她只是个小姑娘
She's just a girl.
她是公主 还是精神领袖
She's a princess and a spiritual leader.
她可能睡在宝座上 只吃露水和阳光
She probably sleeps on a throne and only eats dewdrops and sunshine.
我没看错吧?
No way.
炖海梅 我的最爱
Stewed sea prunes. My favorite.
好吃吗?是什么味道?
Is it good? What's it taste like?
就像…
Like...
家一样
like home.
卡塔拉?
Katara?
我只想说谢谢 谢谢你一路协助我 让我来到这里
I just wanna say thanks for helping me get here.
我绝对不会错过的
I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
要不是因为你 我根本就看不到这个世界
A world I wouldn't have seen if it wasn't for you.
食物合口味吧?
So enjoying the food, are we?
很美味
It's delicious.
你说你完全是自学成才
You say you were entirely self-taught.
是的 我觉得我已经取得了很大进步 但要学的还有很多
Yes, I feel like I've come pretty far, but I still have so much to learn.
所以我迫不及待想来到这里 跟其他水宗会面
That's why I couldn't wait to get here to meet other Waterbenders
尤其是像你这样德高望重的大♥师♥
and especially esteemed masters like you.
你在与其他御术师隔绝的环境中长大 这一定很不容易
It must've been difficult to grow up cut off from other benders.
火烈国的袭击让你们损失惨重
The Fire Nation's attacks took so much from you.
大家都失去了很多
From all of us.
最难受的是我…我对此无能为力
The worst part was I... I couldn't do anything about it.
最重要是你活下来了
What's important is you survived.
这就是我们的使命
That is what we do.
水是代表变化的元素
Water is the element of change.
我们水宗总是能适应生命的流动
And we Waterbenders have always adapted to the flow of life.
明天一早 你去找雅戈达
Tomorrow morning, go and find Yagoda.
她是我们最厉害的导师之一 可以带你踏上征程
She is one of our finest instructors, and she can start you on your journey.
谢谢你 帕库大♥师♥
Thank you, Master Pakku.
来点云莓怎么样?
How about some cloudberries?
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以帮我把这个吃完
You can help me finish this.
来吧 很好吃的
Come on. It's pretty good.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
非常美味
It's delicious.
小时候 我爸爸跟长老们会面时 我就会躲在这里
When I was a kid, I used to hide out here when my dad would meet with the elders.
他说想让我见识一下 部落是怎么运作的
He said he wanted me to see how things worked in the tribe
因为总有一天 这将成为我的责任
because, someday, it would be my responsibility.
不太好玩
Not very fun.
所以我会和奶奶们躲在这里 做甜点
Hmm, so I'd hide out here with the grans and make dessert.
你的确只是个小女孩
You are just a girl.
你觉得我不是女孩?
Did you think I wasn't a girl?
不是 我只是觉得你是位公主…
No, no, no. I just figured with you being a princess and all...
我会很自大? -对 不 我不是这个意思
That I was stuck up? - Yeah. I mean, no.
我是这个意思 我是这么想的 但你很普通
I mean, that's what I thought, but, no, you're ordinary.
不能说是普通 因为普通是贬义的
Not ordinary, because that wouldn't be good,
我觉得我该闭嘴了
and I think I should stop saying words now.
我明白
I get it.
我知道站在外面时 我看起来很…
I know out there I seem all...
人们期待我摆出那副样子
but that's what they expect me to be.
别误会 我喜欢为社区服务
Don't get me wrong. I love serving my community,
但我时不时得逃离 然后…
but every now and then, I just have to go somewhere and...
做甜点?
Make dessert?
不 我能明白
No, I get it.
在我老家 保护村子的责任落在我肩上
You know, back home, it was my duty to protect the village.
我非常认真对待这份责任
I took that seriously.
卡塔拉可能会说我太认真了 但问题是…
Katara would probably say too seriously, but the thing was...
这是你的责任
It's your responsibility.
是啊
Yeah.
对 如果我不那么做
Yeah, and if I didn't do it,
谁知道会发生什么事?
who knows what could've happened.
我答应了爸爸 无论如何我都会信守承诺
You know, I made a promise to my dad, and I was gonna keep that no matter what.
但有时候 我也想要无忧无虑
But there are times it would've been nice to not have to worry.
有时我希望我能当…
Times I wish I could be...
普普通通的男孩?
Just a boy?
是啊
Yeah.
我是怎么认识你的?
How do I know you?
月公主
Princess Yue.
大家为晚间祈福仪式做好准备了
They're ready for the evening blessing.
谢谢你 韩
Thank you, Hahn.
其实你没必要离开晚宴 派一位神父来就行了
You didn't have to leave the feast. One of the priests could've come.
一点都不麻烦
It was no trouble at all.
真的
Really.
欢迎来到我们的冰墙
Welcome to our ice wall.
一个多世纪以来 它经受住了各种袭击
It has withstood attacks for over a century.
阿诺克酋长
Chief Arnook, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话 我想跟南方的兄弟聊聊一些战斗建议
I'd love to talk to our brother from the South. Some combat advice.
我?你想问我怎么战斗?
Me? You wanna ask me about fighting?
你拥有一样我们没有的东西
You have something none of us have.
就是经验
Experience.
告诉我 火烈国的盔甲是金属做的吗?
Tell me, Fire Nation armor. Is it metal?
我们手上的参考模型 其肩部有尖刺
The reference we have has spikes on the shoulders.
没有金属 是皮制的
Uh, no metal. Leather.
肩部也没有尖刺了
And, uh, they don't have shoulder spikes anymore.
应该告诉排里的其他人 你介意过去跟他们聊聊吗?
The rest of the platoon should hear this. Would you mind coming to talk to them?
当然可以
Um, sure.
很好
Great.
告诉我 降世神通安昂
Tell me, Avatar Aang,
面对即将到来的战斗 你觉得最好的应对策略是什么?
what do you think is the best approach to the coming battle?
我建议你领导进攻战线 可以吗?
Might I suggest you lead the offensive front?
你可以率先发起攻击…
You could spearhead an attack...
其实御气术是一门防守术
Actually, air bending is primarily a defensive discipline.
我们以躲避冲突的招式为主
Our style is to evade and avoid conflict.
但你不是普普通通的气宗
But you're not just an Airbender.
你是降世神通
You're the Avatar.
说实话 我还没精通其他御术
Truth is, I haven't mastered any other bending.
所以我才来这里 希望有人能教我?
But that's why I came here, hoping someone could teach me?
但我们听说过你拯救社区的故事
But we've heard stories of how you've saved communities,
打败了火烈国的军队
defeated the Fire Nation platoons,
甚至和怪物战斗
even battled monsters.
你是怎么做到以上这些事的?
How were you able to do all that?
我有朋友帮忙
My friends help me.
我们齐心协力
We work together.
如果你能在旅程中 把注意力放在训练上
It would've been wise to have focused on your training
会是更明智的做法
during your journey.
看来我们不能指望降世神通了
It seems we won't be able to count on the Avatar.
水就是生命
Water is life.
水让生命欣欣向荣
Water allows life to flourish.
还有疗愈的功效
And to heal.
帕库大♥师♥告诉我 今天会有一位特别嘉宾来访
Master Pakku told me we'd be having a special guest today.
谢谢你的招待
Thank you for having me.
我听说过水疗法的故事
I'd heard stories of water healing,
但我没想到现在还在实践
but I didn't think it was still being practiced.
是啊 这是我们文化的重要组成部分
Oh, yes, it's a vital part of our culture.
你想试试吗?
Would you like to try it?
感受身体内的能量流动
Feel the flow of energy through the body.
把那股能量流 跟你体内的能量连接起来
Connect that flow to the energy in yourself.
疗愈…
Healing...
不仅仅是物理过程
is more than a physical process.
重点是同理心
It's about empathy.
你必须明白痛苦的滋味
You must understand what it means to feel pain.
然后把痛苦带走
剧集 | 降世神通:最后的气宗(2024) | 导航列表