剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
你和我们的兄弟上♥床♥了
You're sleeping with our brother?
你们是在乱♥伦♥
You're both incestors.
还有你 莉莉安
And you, Lillian.
你睡过我们最恶心的仆人
You slept with our most disgusting servant.
嗯 哈 哈 哈
Mm, ha ha ha.
哦
Ooh.
咿
Eee.
啊
Ah.
还有你
And you.
没错 就是这样
Yes! It's true!
都是真的
It's all true!
我和艾伯特彼此相爱 且彼此忠诚
Albert and I are in a loving and committed relationship.
实际上 这篇文章里没提到你
You're actually not mentioned in the article.
我 只是在开玩笑
I'm... just joshing.
想活跃下气氛
Trying to lighten the mood.
一些小玩笑
Some jokes.
美味 美味的阴♥道♥
Yum, yummy vaginas.
对吗 孩子们
Right, boys?
是谁散布了这些谣言
Who would publish such lies?
一定是那个丑闻爱好者 狗仔乐普
Well, it must have been that muckraker Scoops LePue.
你潜伏窥探我们已经有数月了
You've been lurking around our family for months.
不是我写的
I didn't write it.
真的 我发誓
By my trough, I swear.
我只写小道消息
I only cover gossip.
哦 等等
Oh, wait.
我们走吧
We are leaving.
没错 我们走吧
Yes, we are leaving.
不 我说的是我们
No,we are leaving.
巴尔的摩是为你们量身打造的(美国一座港市)
You people are perfect for Baltimore.
真令人讨厌
You're disgusting.
爸爸 帮我
Daddy, help.
抱歉 芹
Sorry, Cel.
现在这是你的家族了
This is your family now.
我帮不上什么忙了
There's nothing I can do.
等等 我还可以做一件事
Well, there is one thing I can do.
我可以断绝与这个家族一切商业联♥系♥
I can cut off all business ties with this family.
不 爸爸 你别走
No, Daddy, don't go.
妈妈 妈妈 求你
Mommy.Mommy, please.
你们让家族蒙羞了
You have sullied the family name.
你们的自私毁了一切
You destroyed it all because of your selfishness.
我并不是自私
I'm not selfish.
我是只顾自己逍遥
I just care about my own pleasure
不管别人快不快活
without regard for others.
很抱歉我和弗雷德里克睡了25年 爸爸
I'm sorry I slept with Frederick for 25 years, Daddy.
我不在乎你们做了什么
I don't care what you did.
我只在乎这些事现在都被爆出来了
I only care that people found out.
我受不了这样的丑闻
I cannot have this scandal.
你们被驱逐出百乐寇家族了
You're banished from Bellacourt!
去打包你们的东西吧
Collect your things.
什么 不
What? No!
我以为我找到容身之所了 结果又被驱逐了
Just when I thought I found a home, banished.
是的 这是我的耻辱 我被
Yes, to my great shame,I was...
哄骗着解雇了加菲猫
tricked into firing Garfield.
现在我必须纠正这个错误
Now I must rectify the situation.
这是不是意味着我可以干我的老本行啦
Does this mean I have my old job back?
当然不是 笨蛋
Of course not, you imbecile.
你的次席管家职位已经被取消了
Your old position has been nullified.
但我可以做出一些调整
But I was able to move some things about,
给你一份洗土豆的工作
and I can offer you the position of potato scrubber.
工作时间更长 也更为危险
The hours are long,the work is dangerous,
而且薪资只有之前的十分之一
and you'll be paid 1/10th the wage.
哦 我想要的就是这个
Oh, it's all I ever wanted.
谢谢你 皮珀斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Peepers.
还有
And here.
毛巾从来都不属于我
Towel was never mine to begin with.
而我内心深处 一直知道这一点
Somewhere, inside,I always knew that.
谢谢你 加菲猫
Thank you, Garfield.
哦 一个污渍
Oh, a stain.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing in here?
这里是我们用来切割钻石的房♥间
This is where we do our on-site diamond cutting.
现在这是我的房♥间了
Well, it's my room now.
问你的丈夫
Ask your husband.
我决不赞成
I won't stand for it.
仆人不能搬到楼上来
Servants cannot move upstairs.
蠕虫是不会变成蝴蝶的 椅子
Earthworms don't change into butterflies, Chair.
我的名字叫席琳
My name is Celine.
你好 椅子
Hello, Chair.
我回来了
I'm back.
不
No!
你
You!
你必须认清你的身份
You need to know your place.
你属于楼下
It's downstairs!
开门 叫花子
Open up, you ragamuffin!
哈米什·克拉苏
Hamish Crassus,
你因谋杀狗仔乐普的罪名 被逮捕了
you're under arrest for the murder of one Scoops LePue.
席琳给我扣上了谋杀狗仔乐普的罪名
Celine had me arrested for murdering Scoops LePue.
狗仔乐普到底是谁啊
Who the hell is Scoops LePue?
有人知道那是什么玩意儿吗
Does anybody know who the fuck that is, huh?
我被下了命令 不能动席琳
I was ordered not to touch Chair.
但没人说过我不能动记者啊
Nobody said anything about reporters.
在我任内 没人可以污蔑百乐寇一家
Nobody besmirches the Bellacourts under my watch.
没有人
Nobody.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我写的文章
I wrote the article.
# 我无法控制对你的幻想 #
I can't help daydreaming of you
# 在我做分内之事时 #
even as I do the things I do
# 日日夜夜 #
all day and night
# 在我的房♥间 我幻想着 #
here in my room,I'm daydreaming
# 你的笑容 照亮了我的世界 #
when you smile,you light up my day
# 希望你能这样向我微笑 #
wish that you would smile for me that way
# 在我脑海中 你永远停驻 #
'cause in my mind,you always stay
# 我在幻想 #
I'm daydreaming
# 星光闪耀 #
starlight
# 星光灿烂 #
star bright
# 今晚见到的第一颗星子 #
first star I see tonight
# 希望我可以 希望我可以 #
I wish I may,I wish I might
# 今夜有你相伴 #
be alone with you tonight
# 我听说过美梦会成真 #
I have heard sweet dreams come true
# 我梦到你 你也梦见我 #
dreaming of you,dreaming of me too
# 我看到了你的容颜 #
I see your face
# 你深邃的蓝色眼睛 #
your eyes of blue
# 我在幻想 #
I'm daydreaming
嘿 是猪猪姐妹
Hey, it's the Pig Sisters.
哦 好秀气啊
Oh, neat.
我以前从未见过名人
I never met anyone famous before.
- 名人 - 对啊
- Famous? - Oh, yeah.
- 每个人都知道你们 - 真的吗
- Everybody knows who you are. - Really?
你们的家族比我的还混乱呢
Your family's more messed up than mine.
我父亲把我母亲炖了给我们吃
And my father fed my mother to us in a stew he made.
哦 你们可以在我的辣椒上签个名吗
Oh, will you sign my pepper?
哦
Ohh!
大家伙儿 快看啊
Hey, everybody, look.
是 猪猪姐妹俩
It's the Pig Sisters.
她们本人看起来更像猪
And they're even more pig-like in person.
- 是啊 我们是猪猪姐妹 - 就是我们
- Yeah. We're the Pig Sisters. - That's us.
我和碧翠丝之前眼界太窄了
Beatrice and I were thinking too small.
忘掉试图被上流社会接纳的举动吧
Forget trying to get accepted into society.
我们马上就要出名了
We're going to get famous.
对
Yeah.
爱你们
I love you all.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表