剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
哦
Oh.
威风不起来了
Majestic no more.
我很遗憾地宣布 观众最爱的碧翠丝
It saddens me to say that crowd-favorite Beatrice
被取消资格了
is disqualified.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我赢了吗
Did I win?
不是
No.
你被一只吹镖射中了
You were shot with a blow dart.
什么 哦
What? Oh...
无论如何我唱的还是很棒的 对吗
Did I at least sing good?
你简直无与伦比
You were magnificent.
即使你被取消了参赛资格
And even though you were disqualified,
你依然是我鸡鸡的挚爱
you're still the apple of my penis.
哦
Oh!
但这个比赛还得进行下去
But the show must go on.
现在冠军将在莉莉安小婊砸
It's now down to Lillian the Bitch,
宝宝穆丽尔
Muriel the Baby,
以及卷心菜星条旗之间产生了
and Old Glory the Cabbage.
如果我是你的话 我就会
If I were you, I would walk
耷拉着你的罗圈腿颠吧颠吧
your bowlegged little ass out of here
走回去过你糟糕的生活
and go back to your trash life.
哦 对了 你还不会走
Oh, that's right,you can't walk.
你也不会说话 对吧
Can't talk yet either, huh?
你这啥意思啊
What was that?
饼干盒上的位置属于我
That biscuit tin is mine.
我会让你后悔 从你妈妈
I'm gonna make you wish you ended up
的肚子里滚出来
a puddle on your mother's face!
我们盼望已久的时刻来临了
It's the moment we've all been waiting for.
谁 或者什么
Who-- or what--
将成为1902年
will be the winner of the 1902
新港选美比赛的冠军呢
Newport's Most Beautiful pageant?
你可以感觉到空气里的紧张气氛
You can feel the tension in the air.
获胜者是
And the winner is...
由于统计学式的反常
Due to a statistical anomaly,
莉莉安·阿比盖尔·希♥特♥勒♥·史密西洪·菲舍
Lillian Abigail Hitler Schmemmerhorn-Fish.
什么鬼啊
What the hell?
这确实出了点小差错
Well, that was a bit of a cock-up.
唯一的好消息是 我说服了
The only good news was,I convinced
那个八卦狗仔乐普
that gossip reporter Scoops LePue
不要报道这一幕
not to cover the debacle.
也许我落败了 但我高♥潮♥了
I may have lost, but I lost--
抱歉 吹镖里的麻♥醉♥药♥
Sorry, the drugs from the blow dart
让我吐字困难
made me speak hard.
我只想毁掉这个选美比赛
I just wanted to ruin the pageant.
而毁了我的妹妹
The fact that I got to ruin my sister
是个意外之喜
was just a bonus.
狗仔乐普 嗨
Scoops LePue, hi.
很高兴能遇到一个作家同行
So nice to meet a fellow writer.
哦 女作家啊
Ooh, a woman writer.
你正在写什么样的烹调书呢
What kind of cookbook are you working on?
我是个女人 但我可是个货真价实的作家
I may be a woman,but I'm a real writer,
背负着家族秘密且不感到羞耻
with family secrets and no shame.
拿着我的名片
Take my card.
审慎地使用
Use it wisely.
你需要帮助吗
Do you need some help?
不 我很好 把手拿开
No, I'm fine--get off me.
艾伯特
Albert!
艾伯特 我们赢了
Albert, we won!
哦 这简直无与伦比
Oh, it was magnificent.
最后 莉莉安和我都得到了我们想要的
In the end, Lillian and I both got what we deserved.
我赢得了战利品 而她浸泡在便便里
I won the trophy,and she was doused in feces.
我多希望你当时在场啊
I wish you could have been there.
- 哥们儿 你做到了 - 我们成功了
- Hot dog, man, you did it. - We did it.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
他现在怎么样了
How is he doing?
他的境况确实有所改善
He seems to be improving quite a bit.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
嗯
Mmm...
我赢了
I won!
只有一件奇怪的事情 他们决定
Only-- strange thing--they decided not
取消把胜利者的画像印在饼干盒上
to award the winner of the pageant
这一奖励举措
the cover of the biscuit tin.
那不是我哦
That's not me.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表