剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
维克多 如果我没记错的话
Yes, Victor, if I remember,
那不仅仅只是烩猪肉
it wasn't just a pork stew.
它的口感远超烩猪肉
It was more than a pork stew.
这里特么发生的都是什么鬼
What the shit on hell of all shits is this?
这里在举♥行♥ 葬礼吗
Is this a... funeral?
我们的葬礼
For us?
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们只不过才走三天而已
We've been gone three days!
为什么我的画像小这么多啊
Why is my picture so much smaller?
不 不 不 不 不 我叮嘱你们一定得待在楼下
No, no, no, no, no.I told you to stay downstairs.
不 这不可能
No, it can't be.
你违反了我们的约定
You've violated our treaty.
鬼 鬼啊
Ghosts, ghosts!
鬼
Ghosts!
那是我爸爸吗
Is that my dad?
啊
Ah!
不
No!
我的艾伯特
My Albert!
不 我的派对
No!My party!
不 我的战斧
No, my tomahawk!
这群人真是野蛮人
These people are savages.
哦 不 不 别走
Oh, no, no, don't go.
我们刚要开始
Uh, we're about to start
黑人讽刺漫画大赛呢
the black-person caricature contest.
嘿 小甜心
Hey, butterscotch...
等你丈夫真死了的时候 记得给我发封电报
send me a telegram when your husband really dies.
噤声 这不是你的错
Shh.It's not your fault.
这只是个意外 艾伯特会没事的
It was an accident.Albert will be fine.
所以他不是鬼啦
So he's not a ghost.
当然 他还活着
No, he's alive.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank Heavens.
我是说 他虽然胸口插着一把战斧 陷入昏迷
I mean, he's unconscious with a tomahawk in his chest,
但他还活着
but he's alive.
想喝点奶吗
Do you want some milk?
- 想 - 好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
喝吧
There you go.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
艾伯特 我为我对你的可怕行径道歉
Albert, I am so sorry that I was horrible to you.
你已经走了三天了
You were gone for three days!
没错
Exactly!
而你就已经给我举♥行♥葬礼了
And you already had a funeral for me?
我给了你两百万 让你别回来
I gave you $2 million to stay away.
我们现在能不谈这件事吗
Can we not talk about this right now?
艾伯特胸口上还插着把战斧呢
Albert has a tomahawk in his chest!
有时候我真觉得 比起我再婚
Sometimes I think you care more about Albert
你更关心艾伯特
than you do my remarriage.
哦 你终于明白了 不是吗 小姐姐
Oh, you're finally getting it,are you, sister?
哦 我的艾伯特
Oh, my Albert.
我的小艾艾
My Albee-Walbee.
没人能取代你在我心里的位置
No one will ever replace you.
你好 我是哥德伯格医生 艾伯特的私人医生
Hello, I'm Dr. Goldberg,Albert's doctor.
在为艾伯特治疗期间 我将一直住在这儿
I'll be living here while taking care of Albert.
你好 我叫维克多
Hello, my name is Victor.
而我现在极易患病
And I'm incredibly vulnerable right now.
我们开始治疗吧
Let the healing begin.
浪谷多 小家伙 其他人
Langundo, Little One,other people,
你们该走了
you should go.
米切弟弟 跟我们回家吧
Brother Mitch,come home with us.
这里就是我家
This is my home.
这个抉择极易做出
The choice is simple--
你想要一段与高贵的人交往的荣耀人生
a life of honor among dignified people
还是在一个实际上是精神病院的地下室
or a life of lowly servitude
度过低贱卑微被奴役的人生
in the basement of a veritable asylum.
但如果没有我
But without me,
谁能精准地指出孔雀的肛♥门♥腺
who would express the peacock's anal glands?
谁能震慑住那些熊孩子
Who would beat the children?
我是这个家族的一分子
I'm a part of this family.
不 你才不是呢
No, you're not.
加菲猫培训一下就能当首席管家了
Garfield could be trained to be the butler.
看起来没有你 他们也能过得很好
It seems like they'll be fine.
很抱歉 哥哥 我不能离开
I'm sorry, brother,I cannot leave.
我在这些人中扮演的角色
My role here among these people--
哦 加菲猫 你现在被提拔为首席管家了
Oh, Garfield,you're the new butler now.
白人表达爱的方式都是那么非同一般
White people show their love in a different way.
去吧
Go.
随伟大的神灵而去
Go with Great Spirit.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表