剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
感到非常抱歉
the other day with Beatrice.
你指的是什么
What do you mean?
我厉声给你下命令
I barked orders at you,
我以对待下属的方式对待你
I treated you as if you were an underling
而没把你当成一个朋友
instead of a friend.
我还把牛肋条放在你的头顶
And also I dropped prime rib on your head.
哦 那件事啊 没关系的
Oh, that.It's all right.
同事之间 小小地用牛肉攻击一下 又有什么关系呢
What's a little beef-related assault between coworkers?
说错 朋友
Oop, friends.
哦 在你离开之前
Oh, would you do one thing
能做件事吗
before you leave?
你说吧
Anything.
能替我去冷藏室取下精制牛油吗
Would you fetch the rendered beef fat from the meat locker?
霍顿斯想吃小点心
Hortense wants a snack
但我到那儿手会变得冰凉
and my hands get so cold in there.
你得加厚你的连指手套了
You must toughen up those mitts.
没有我你可要怎么办啊
What are you going to do without me when I'm gone?
你可永远干不好冬天给坟填土的活儿
You'll never get through the winter grave shoveling.
我很乐意帮你
I would be happy to.
这会是我在百乐园做的最后一件杂务了
It will be my last chore here at Bellacourt.
哦
Oh.
哦 我的天 锁上了
Oh, my. It's locked.
你能开开门吗
Could you open the door?
椅子 求你
Chair! Please!
我还得去参加面试呢
I have my job interview!
- 跟牛肉说去吧 - 不
- Tell it to the beef. - No!
你听到我的话了么 “跟牛肉说去吧”
Did you hear that? I said, "Tell it to the beef."
不 不 不 不 求你
No. No. No! No! Please!
让我出去
Let me out!
加菲猫 你为什么在亲我
Garfield! What are you doing kissing me?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
我已经被解雇了啊 小姐
I've already been fired, Madam.
哦 真是场噩梦 他们都嘲笑我
Oh, what a nightmare.They all laughed at me.
还想让我吃热狗
They wanted me to eat a hot dog.
哦 恶心
Oh, yuck.
芹菜根本不想成为我的好姐妹 是吗
Celery doesn't want to be my sister at all, does she?
不 小姐
No, Madam,
但你已经有个妹妹了啊
but you already have a sister,
很棒的妹妹
a great one.
她现在遇到了一些麻烦
And she's in trouble.
我可以带你去找她
And I can take you to her.
哦 不 谢谢你
Oh, no, thank you.
我还没从海滩丢脸事件里缓过来呢
I'm still reeling from my beach humiliation.
哦 好的吧
Oh, all right.
呃 说明一下
Well, just to clarify,
你妹妹遇到了相当大的麻烦了
your sister's in quite a bit of trouble.
很明显 碧翠丝被卖♥♥作白人奴隶了
Apparently Beatrice has been sold into white slavery
更糟糕的是 她在表演
and what's worse, she's acting!
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
艾伯特 为什么你不醒来呢
Albert.Why won't you wake up?
碧碧是我妹妹
Bea is my sister.
碧碧是我妹妹
Bea is my sister.
- 碧碧是我妹妹 - 戈德伯格医生
- Bea is my sister. - Doctor Goldberg.
我是恶魔吗 我是恶魔吗
Am I a demon? Am I a demon?
我不觉得我想结婚
I don't think I want to be married.
- 碧翠丝 - 滚出去
- Beatrice! - Get out!
这是个封闭的摄影棚
This is a closed set!
我一看到我嘴巴旁边的合金鸡鸡
As soon as I saw that huge metal penis by my mouth,
我就只能想到我的双胞胎哥哥 弗雷德里克
all I could think about was my twin brother Frederick
然后我突然清醒过来了
and I suddenly remembered who I was.
摔倒小查理 你在这里干嘛
Falling Charlie,what are you doing here?
- 试着在电影界打拼啊 - 闭嘴 卓别林
- Trying to break into film. - Silence, Chaplin.
碧翠丝 我们走吧 我们是来救你的
Beatrice, let's go.We're here to rescue you.
碧宝宝 你哪儿都不能去
Baby Bea,you're not going anywhere.
你是我的
I own you.
哦
Ow!
没有比家更好的地方了
There's no place like my house!
我做过的某些举动确实让我无地自容
Some of the stuff I did was pretty embarrassing,
但幸运的是 除了我
but luckily, nobody saw it except for me,
导演 摄像 其他两个演员 还有那个
the director, the cameraman,the two actors,
有玻璃眼睛的小盒子外 没人看到
and the noisy box with the glass eye.
有点像这个哦
Kind of looks like that one.
她这么尖叫已经有一段时间了
She's been screaming like that for a while.
我真的很担心她
I'm really worried about her.
她坚持说 她在冷藏室里
She insists that she had a job interview
有个面试
in the meat locker.
主毗湿奴救我们 这栋房♥子处在崩溃边缘
Spirit of Vishnu save us.This house is crumbling.
站到一边 椅子 布兰奇
Stand aside, Chair.Blanche.
布兰奇 我要开门了
Blanche, I'm opening the door.
快出来
Get out of there.
你会冻死的 你个傻蛋
You'll freeze to death,you fool.
哦 可怜的小家伙
Oh, you poor thing.
我想待在冷藏室这么长时间
I think all that time in the meat locker's
冻坏了她的角膜
frozen her corneas.
是她干的
She did it.
是她
She did this.
布兰奇 我是椅子
Blanche, it's Chair.
你的朋友
Your friend.
我来处理 椅子
I'll handle this, Chair.
我 我 我 我 我 我 我 我有个面 面 面 面试
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I have an i-i-i-i-interview.
我应该去工 工 工 工 工 工厂里工作
I was supposed to work in a f-f-f-f-f-- a factory.
我收到了一封信
I have a letter.
我收到了一封信
I have a letter.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
收到了一封信
I have a letter.
我的天 这个问题很严重
My God, this is serious.
“皮珀斯屁也不是”
"Peepers = farts."
我并没被逗笑 布兰奇
I'm not amused, Blanche.
不 我今天有个求职面试
No. I had a job interview today.
下午三点 在枫林大道419号♥
3:00 PM 419 Maplewood Drive.
- 枫林大道419号♥ - 没错
- 419 Maplewood Drive?! - Yes.
那么 我们该走了 我带你去那儿
Well, then we must go.I can take you there.
如果我们现在动身 兴许还赶得上
If we leave now,we still may make it.
快点 布兰奇 动作快点
Hurry, Blanche.Hurry.
哦 谢谢你 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.Thank you.
哦 不 求你
Oh, no, please.
求你 求你 求你
Please, please, please.
加快速度 加菲猫 我不想错过婚礼
Hurry, Garfield. I don't want to miss the wedding.
我已经抱着你们步行数英里了
Well, I've been carrying you for miles.
如果我们都走路的话 速度会更快
It would be much faster if we all walked.
对 如果我们能飞过去的话 那就更快了
Yes, and it would be even faster if we flew.
我们说点实际的办法行吗
Let's talk actual solutions.
看看我们逮着谁了 一堆卖♥♥淫♥女♥
What do we have here? It's a couple of whores.
我的眼里可没有
My eyes don't have a fraction
婊♥子♥应有的点点哀愁
of the sadness required to be whore's eyes.
啊 看看这个穿着短裤
Aye, and look at this fella with the short shorts
口袋里塞着条毛巾的小伙儿
and the towel hanging from his pocket.
让我们把他们丢进大房♥子里
Let's throw 'em in the big house.
- 好的 - 哦 对 大房♥子
- All right. - Ooh, yes. The big house.
我们就住在大房♥子里 请带我们回家
That's where we live.Please take us home.
他们说的是监狱
They mean jail.
我不进监狱 我是富人
I'm not going to jail.I'm rich.
还有一种办法可以摆脱进监狱的命运
Might be one way out of it.
你们吹♥箫♥的技巧如何
How skilled are ya at mouth jobs?
我来做这件事
I'll do it.
- 碧翠丝 不要 - 我已经蹲下了啊
- Beatrice, no! - I'm already down here.
- 不 - 哦 又一次失望了
- No. - Oh, another disappointment.
奥康诺里警官 奥康诺里警官
Officer O'Connolly,Officer O'Connor,
请立刻停止侮辱这些妓♥女♥
cease harassing these prostitutes post haste.
你们为什么要在乎一些站街妓♥女♥
What do you care about a few street whores?
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表