剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
布兰奇
Blanche.
很高兴见到你
Almost happy to see you.
我过了最糟糕的一天
Now, I had the worst day.
给我去拿膏药 假男根
Get me a poultice, a dildo,
还有法国软干酪
and a soft French cheese.
- 好的 我的小姐 - 碧翠丝在哪里
- Yes, my lady. - Where's Beatrice?
她吃了牡蛎 肚子不太舒服 我的小姐
She has oyster diarrhea,my lady.
你穿着这个裙子是想要干什么
What are you doing in that dress?
马上把它脱下来
Take that off immediately!
好的 我的小姐
Yes, my lady.
现在 我会待在我的房♥间里 等着假男根送来
Now, I'll be in my room,waiting on that dildo.
- 好的 我的小姐 - 先用洗澡水烫温了
- Yes, my lady. - Heat it up in the bath first.
好的 我的小姐
Yes, my lady.
你好 布兰奇 你看到我的新朋友布兰
Hello, Blanche, have you seen my new friend Bla--
等等
Wait a minute.
你不是布兰奇小姐
You're not Blanche the person.
你是布兰奇女仆
You're Blanche the servant!
从我闺房♥里滚出去 我再也不想见到你
Get out of my room!I never want to see you again,
除非你带来了我的早餐
unless you're bringing me breakfast,
所以明天早上见
so I'll see you in the morning!
好的 你早餐想用什么
Yes. What would you like for breakfast?
- 碧翠丝蛋蛋 - 好的 我的小姐
- Eggs Beatrice! - Yes, my lady.
很抱歉 我的小姐
I'm sorry, my lady.
哦 我喜欢这条裙子 嗯
Oh! I like this dress!Mmm.
哦 其实我一直都知道 我只是找点乐子
Oh, I knew the whole time.I was just having fun.
皮珀斯 我并不是爱管闲事的人
Peepers, I don't mean to be a Nosy Parker,
但我必须告诉你一个骇人听闻的消息
but I must tell you something quite shocking.
是什么 椅子
What is it, Chair?
布兰奇昨天一整天都穿着一条碧翠丝小姐的裙子
Blanche spent all of yesterday in one of Beatrice's dresses,
假扮成一个上流社会的女性
impersonating an upper-class woman.
嗯
Hmm.
呃 我觉得我们可以让这小小的不正当行为翻篇
Well, I think we can let this little impropriety slide.
我们偶尔也需要一次华丽变身 对吗 椅子
We all deserve a switcheroo every now and again, eh, Chair?
- 但是 先生 - 哦 说到屁♥股♥ 椅子(butts与but同音)
- But, sir-- - Ooh, speaking of butts, Chair,
我想起来 碧翠丝小姐的抽水马桶被牡蛎呕吐物堵住了
there is an oyster situation in Beatrice's water closet
我需要你紧急处理一下 快去
that I need you to attend to post haste. Go.
洗一洗啊 刷一刷啊
Muddy, muddy, scrubby, scrubby.
我需要你把那些土豆都去皮
I'll need you to skin those potatoes.
让厨子去做 不是我分内之事
Ask the cook. Not my job!
事实上我是你的主人
Turns out I'm your boss.
所以现在这就是你的工作 小猪
So it's your job now, piggy.
很好 现在你硬起来了
Great.Now you get hard!
哦 哦 哦 皮珀斯
Oh! Oh, ho, Peepers!
哦 昨晚发生了什么
Oh, what happened last night?
干完苦艾酒后我就断片了
I don't remember anything after the toast.
哦 不 没什么
Oh-- no, nothing.
我再也不喝苦艾酒了
I'm never drinking absinthe again.
这提醒了我
That reminds me,
我昨晚穿的宽松内♥裤♥弄脏了
I have a pair of soiled bloomers from last night
需要洗熨
that need laundering.
所以你 你来解决这个 可以不
So you-- take care of that,will you?
洗一洗啊 刷一刷啊
Muddy, muddy, scrubby, scrubby.
如你所愿 夫人
As you wish, Madam.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表