剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
布兰奇 继续
Blanche, continue.
我们来看看碧翠丝会不会高♥潮♥迭起
Let's see if Beatrice has multi-orgasms.
啊
Ah!
好
Yeah.
嗯
Mm.
呃 我敢说你已经痊愈了
Well, I'd say you're cured.
我亲自来治疗这个病人
I will treat this patient myself.
现在 骨盆持续性收缩
Now, pelvic contractions
将会释放一直影响你情绪的
will release pent-up uterine energies
被压抑的子♥宫♥能量
which have been affecting your moods.
如果你想改善我的心情
If you want to improve my mood,
你得加上另一根手指
you're gonna need to use another finger.
杜杜 对于像你这种上了年纪的患者
Now, Dodo, in some elderly specimens such as yourself,
需要更为强烈的刺♥激♥
a more strident course of stimulation is required.
仆人 开始吧
Servant, begin.
快一点儿 加菲猫 快点儿
Faster, Garfield, faster!
再快 再快
Faster, faster!
还记得我说过 我想为你制定所有合你心意的法律吗
Remember when I was going to make all those laws you wanted?
- 我做不到了 - 哦 不
- I can't. - Oh, no.
你被参议院炒掉是因为兴奋过头
Did you get fired from the senate
会尿失禁吗
for having excitement pee?
不 我
No, I--
我患上了同性恋病
I have homosexual disease.
哦 不
Oh, no.
弗洛伊德医生马上要来了
Dr. Floyd is on his way,
我要告诉他 他的治疗失败了
and I'm going to tell him that the treatment's failed.
我能做些什么来帮你吗
Is there anything I can do to help?
我想没必要了
I don't think so.
我得开始跟男人爱爱了
I have to start having sexual relations with men.
这是医嘱
It's doctor's orders.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
为什么都是你的错
Why is it your fault?
我也不造
I don't know.
我只是想让一切以我为中心
I just like to make everything about myself.
我就爱你这一点
That's why I love you.
太让人疑惑了
So confusing.
对啊
Yeah.
我被认定是同性恋
I'm a confirmed homosexual,
然而我的身体却叫嚣着
and yet everything in my body
要解开你的长袍
is telling me to pull off your robe
把自己埋入你的维纳斯之丘
and slide myself into your pubic mound.
但你不能这么做
And yet you can't.
但我觉得这感觉一定很美妙
And yet it feels so right.
为什么我非得是个同性恋啊
Why must I be a homosexual?
为什么
Why?!
呃
Ugh!
这里发生了什么
What is going on in here?
没什么
Nothing!
弗雷德里克 看看你
Frederick, look at you.
你已经痊愈了
You are cured.
男子汉训练起作用了
The Masculinity training must have done the trick.
我正式宣布 你不再是同性恋了
I officially declare you a non-homosexual.
哦 弗雷德里克 我太为你自豪了
Oh, Frederick,I'm so proud of you.
你一点都不介意我跟我妹妹
You're not concerned at all with the fact
上♥床♥这件事吗
that I'm having sex with my sister?
这事对我来说很正常啊
Seems perfectly natural to me.
继续吧
Carry on.
在每个男人的人生中
There comes a time in every man's life
总有一个时刻要做出抉择
when he must choose between doing
究竟是听从母亲的安排
what his mother wants him to do
还是顺应妹妹的心意
and what his sister wants him to do.
而我意识到我的国家需要我前往
And I've realized that my country needs me
华盛顿 公元前
in Washington, BC.
没错 我们走吧
Yes, let's go.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表