剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
她身患多种疾病
She suffers from a variety of ailments
包括光过敏以及肥胖症
from photosensitivity to thigh heft.
我们只希望她能幸福地过完自己短暂的人生
One can only hope she'll live a mercifully short life.
我希望你能够为了今晚我荣登
I hope you plan on shaving your mole
新港400热点人物榜单而把你的痣修掉
for my induction into the Newport 400 this evening.
哦 不是吧 是今晚吗
Oh, no, is that tonight?
我想我本不该邀请我的客人过来
I suppose I shouldn't have invited my guests over then.
你邀请了谁 你一个朋友都没有啊
Who did you invite?You don't have any friends.
不是什么大人物
Oh, no one.
就是我在女性禁酒联合会上认识的某人
Just somebody I met in the Women's Temperance League.
她叫海伦·凯勒
Named Helen Keller.
怎么了 我们难道应该听说过这个人吗
What, are we supposed to know who in the hell that is?
难道她是传说中那个没有嗅觉的姑娘吗
Is she that gal that can't smell?
她是失明又失聪 没文化真可怕
She's blind and deaf, you ninny.
你是来真的吗
Are you serious?
你不能把穷♥人♥请到我的聚会上
You can't have poor people at my party!
有点同情心吧 莉莉安
Show some compassion, Lillian.
除此之外 霍尔没有其它的人生目标了
Hore doesn't have anything else to live for.
我的名字是霍顿斯
My name is Hortense.
无所谓啦 霍尔 至少我们的脸部还是对称的
Whatever, Hore, at least our faces are symmetrical!
对啊 至少我们也不用戴丑不拉几的眼镜
Yeah, at least we don't wear face windows!
至少我们并不沉闷无趣
And at least we're not barren!
但愿我邀请全美最具影响力的女人出席 不会在今天这个
I hope inviting the most important woman in America over
我亲爱的妹妹的大日子里 抢了她的风头
doesn't upstage my darling sister on her big day.
我们带了游泳裤 宴会礼服
We have swimming trunks,a change for evening.
一切都是如此完美
This is going to be wonderful.
你们要去哪里
Where do you two think you're going?
我们自然是去奔赴战场了
Well, we're going off to war, of course.
你们不能去当兵 我们马上就要举办一个聚会了
You can't go to war.We're having a party.
对啊 你们要去参与哪场战争 穷♥人♥战役吗
Yeah, which war is it,the poor people war?
为马铃薯而战吗
The one about the potato?
我想也许是吧 我只知道是一场我们必须参与的
I think it might be.I know it's an important one
- 至关重要的战争 - 说得对
- that we really must go to. - Yes.
我生了八次孩子 你次次都不在场
I let you leave through all eight of my childbirths.
今晚你必须得留下 塞恩斯伯里侯爵就要过来了
You can't leave tonight. The Marquis de Sainsbury is coming.
你分娩的时候我能帮上什么忙啊
What would I have done during the labors?
我如果在场只会碍手碍脚
I would have just gotten in the way.
你以为我想生孩子吗
You think I wanted to be there?!
这桩婚事涉及到女方能带来的可观嫁妆
The marriage involves a dowry,which is quite valuable.
这几乎就像是因为你忍♥受了
It's almost like a prize that you get
某些可怕的或是
for enduring something horrible
令你作呕的事物 而得到的奖励
or something that makes you want to throw up.
当你把两根老二并排放在一起
When you put two penises side by side,
那才叫做 搞基才是王道
that's called log stacking.
由于百乐寇一家都已用过膳
Now that the Bellacourts are fed and ready,
现在轮到仆人们享用他们一天当中唯一一顿饭了
it is the servants' turn to eat their single meal of the day.
我们把它称作"早午晚饭"
This is what we call "All Meal."
椅子 初来乍到的第一天感觉如何
So, Chair, are you having fun on your first day?
想想吧 接下来的20年 你有可能
Just think, in 20 years,you could be
成为像布兰奇一样的首席助理女仆
head assistant housemaid like Blanche.
我是说 假设那时候布兰奇死了的话
That is, if Blanche is dead by then.
如果你在遛孔雀或者倒夜香之类的事情上
And if you ever need help walking the peacocks
需要帮忙 我很乐意帮你 椅子
or transporting the family feces, just let me know, Chair.
拜托啊大哥 我不叫椅子啊
For God's sake,my name isn't Chair.
我妈妈死于难产前 给我取名叫席琳
My mother named me Celine before she died giving birth to me.
这是她唯一赠予我的礼物了
It was the only gift she ever gave me.
好巧啊 我们的娘都死于难产
Boohoo! All our mothers died in childbirth!
你以为我生下来就叫皮珀斯吗
Do you think I was born Peepers?
我原本的名字叫米奇 给你一句忠告 椅子
I was once known as Mitch.A word of warning, Chair.
如果你觉得无法胜任你的工作的话
If you find yourself incapable of doing your duties,
你大可以走上街头 开始你沦为乞丐的新生活
you can hit the streets and begin your new life as a beggar.
哦 对于乞丐来说 椅子太漂亮了
Oh, Chair is much too pretty to be a beggar.
谢谢你 加菲猫
Thank you, Garfield.
哦 没错 她最有可能沦为妓♥女♥
Oh, yes, she most definitely would be a prostitute.
高价妓♥女♥
An expensive one, too.
是啊 她肯定知道挺多招术的
Yeah, she'd know how to do all the weird stuff.
我不会死
I'm not going to die!
现在人人都能活到五十岁以上
People are living into their 50s these days.
我也不会在这儿再待下去了
And I'm not going to be here either.
我有理想 你们知道的 远大的理想
I have dreams, you know.Big dreams.
无意冒犯 布兰奇
No offense, Blanche,
但我不觉得你够得上妓♥女♥的标准
but I don't think you'd make it as a prostitute.
不 我打算在工厂里找份工作
No. I'm going to work in a factory.
你 在工厂工作
You? In a factory?
靠你这张脸
With your face?
你有什么没让我们
Do you have some magic genie
知道的魔力吗 布兰奇
that we don't know about,Blanche?
你连屁都不是
You're a piece of shit.
如果你真想从这所宅子里出去
If you really want to make it out of this house,
你必须利用女人身上唯一的优势
you need to use the only thing a woman has going for her.
她下面那张小嘴
Her piss flaps!
你懂我在说什么吧 椅子
You know what I'm talking about,right, Chair?
早午晚餐结束了 别吃了 每个人都上楼去
All Meal is over. Stop eating.Everyone upstairs.
加菲猫
Garfield.
你来这里到底有什么目的 席琳
What the hell are you doing here, Celine?
我现在改名叫椅子了
My name is Chair now.
我饱了
I'm full.
海伦·凯勒马上就要到了
Helen Keller is arriving!
- 嘿 - 加菲猫 跟我来
- Hey! - Garfield, come with me.
- 好的 女士 - 不
- Yes, Ma'am. - No!
你休想在我的奶酪时间里抢走我的奶酪仆人
You can't take my cheese man during cheese time!
莉莉安·阿比盖尔·希♥特♥勒♥·史密西洪·菲舍
Lillian Abigail Hitler Smitherhorn Fish!
要么你就马上放这个奶酪仆人离开
You unhand that cheese man this instant,
要么我就从你12匹马里挑出两匹杀掉
or 2 of your 12 horses will be put down!
现在去换衣服
Now get dressed.
去门厅迎接我们的客人
Come to the foyer and greet our guests.
还有人吗
Hello?
海伦·凯勒过来拜访我了
Helen Keller is coming to visit me!
哦 自莉莉安的生日撞上了世博会
Oh, I haven't been this excited since Lillian's birthday was
没人去她的生日派对以来 我就没有这么开心过了
the same day as the World's Fair and nobody came to her party.
海伦·凯勒以及安妮· 苏利文到来
Helen Keller and Annie Sullivan.
为什么她要比手势
Why is she doing that with her hands?
她是意大利人吗
Is she an Italian?
她用双手来交谈与倾听
She's speaking and listening with her hands.
她在跟你们问好
She says hi.
碧翠丝 别再直愣愣的盯着了
Beatrice, stop staring.
什么 抱歉 你说了什么
What? Sorry, what?
你又一次睁着眼睛睡着了
You fell asleep with your eyes open again.
海伦想要对霍顿斯
Helen would like to thank Hortense for
捐助妇女参政运动的慷慨
her financial contribution
表示衷心的感谢
to our women's suffragette movement.
哦
Oh.
对我而言 参政是
Well, to me suffrage isn't--
我们的悲惨遭遇还不够吗
Haven't women suffered enough?
我是说 女人已经在所有方面劣于男人了
I mean, we're already inferior to men in every way.
莉莉安 参政指的是有权进行选举投票
Lillian, suffrage is the right to vote.
投票 我们每天都得投票吗
Vote! Would we have to do it every day?
如果女人都能投票 接下来会轮到谁
If women can vote, who's next?
马吗 郁金香吗 碧翠丝吗
Horses? Tulips? Beatrice?!
这群人太可笑了
These people are absurd.
他们不能逼着我投票
They can't make me vote.
这里是东吗♥啡♥屋
This is the east morphine room.
当我的女儿们在应酬的时候
Whilst my daughters were socializing,
我决定消失片刻 享受私人专属时间
I decided to slip away for a little me time.
你现在要做的是精准地给百乐寇夫人注射10毫升吗♥啡♥
You are to give Lady Bellacourt 10 cc's of morphine exactly.
一滴不能多 一滴不能少
Not a drop more or, God forbid, a drop less.
我们得在幻觉与死亡之间
We need to achieve the perfect balance
达到完美的平衡
between hallucination and death.
有干净点的针管吗
Do you have a clean needle?
这针管有什么问题吗
Oh, what's wrong with this needle?
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表