剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
加菲猫 把润滑油放锅炉上待用
Garfield, set the lubrication by the furnace.
不 是我 莉莉安
No, it's me, Lillian.
你想做什么 我很忙
What do you want? I'm busy.
我想说 我并不觉得抱歉
Well, I wanted to say I'm not sorry,
而且我要和庞兹私奔了
and I'm running away with Ponzi.
不 莉莉安 别这样
No, Lillian, don't do it.
我知道他既英俊潇洒 又体贴入微
I know he's handsome,and he's thoughtful,
他可以让你比留在这里
and he could surely make you happier
更为幸福 但是
than you are here, but...
我想不到有什么“但是”了
I can't think of a "but."
你该跟他走
You should go.
很好 我为你感到高兴
Great.I'm happy for you.
- 你走 - 好的
- Go! - I will!
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
哦 他会回来的
Oh, he's coming back.
- 不 他不会的 - 不 他会的
- No, he's not. - Yes, he is.
不 他不会的
No, he's not.
他不会再回来了
He's not coming back.
你也许该问问你自己
You are probably asking yourself,
我为什么要这么做
why did I do this?
你知道的 庞兹一直虐待我
You see, Ponzi was my tormentor.
但当我看着你硕大无比 空洞茫然的眼睛
But then I saw what a good human was
当我感受到你美丽乳♥房♥♥的磁场时
when I looked into your giant, vacant eyes,
我看到了一个好人该有的样子
when I felt the magnetic field around your perfect breast.
我已准备好为你献出我的生命
I am ready to give my life to you.
无论你需要什么
Whatever you may need,
无论是一杯冰镇酸橙汽水
whether it be a cold glass of limeade
或是一条人命
or the taking of a man's life,
我是你的
I am yours,
永远都是
forever.
我也是你的 小香肠
And you too, Wiener.
不 谢谢你啊
No, thank you.
还是谢谢你哦
Thank you, though.
杜杜夫人
Lady Dodo,
我想要藉此机会
I wanted to take this opportunity
感谢你
to thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
哦 你知道的
Oh, you know...
谢谢你帮了我
for helping me.
我完全不知道
I haven't got the faintest idea
你在说什么
what you're talking about.
哈 对 当然了
Ha, yes, of course.
你得顾全面子
Must keep up appearances.
这是中风的症状之一吗
Is this some form of palsy?
你再多废话一句 我就炒了你
You're two seconds from being fired.
当然 杜杜夫人
Of course, Lady Dodo.
加菲猫
Garfield!
你是在度假吗
Are you on a vacation?
你是在用椰子生火吗
Are we under a coconut fire?
不 不 我只是
No, no,I was just--
你就是个卑贱的 没用的过山蕨
You're just a vile,useless walking fern.
现在 在我打定主意
Now, get to work
把你送回二十年前你待的那个孤儿院之前
before I return you to the orphanage
赶紧给我滚回去工作
I selected you from 20 years ago.
喳
Yes.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表