流金岁月 前情提要
Previously on Another Period...
每月总有一天 我们得跟我们的笨蛋老公
Once a month, we have to have procreation sex
行房♥以繁衍后代
with our dumb husbands.
搞定
Done.
天啊 让我离婚吧
Dear Lord, please let me get a divorce.
我们现在是同性恋爱
We're in a homosexual relationship.
我全都不在乎了
I don't care about anything.
我真的毫无下限
I literally have no behavioral standards at all.
太太 我是席琳
My name is Celine, madam.
仆人 你从今以后就叫椅子了
Servant, your name is Chair now.
我想准将有外遇了
I think the Commodore is having an affair.
你得搞清楚自己的身份
You need to know your place!
给我滚下去吧
It's downstairs!
有人写了篇文章揭露我们的家事 他们唤我们为“潮猪”
Someone wrote an expose about our family.They called us "The Modern Pigs"!
我可忍♥受不了这个丑闻
I cannot have this scandal!
百乐寇家没有你们这种人
You're banished from Bellacourt!
嘿 这不是那对潮猪姐妹花嘛
Hey, it's the Pig Sisters.
我这辈子第一次见到名人呢
I never met anyone famous before.
名人
Famous?
别做迎合社会的无用功了
Forget trying to get accepted into society.
我们要出名
We're going to get famous.
没错
Yeah!
# 腰缠万贯 #
I'm money
# 我想要财富 我想要名气 #
I want the money,I want the fame
# 我想要全世界都知道我的名字 #
I want the whole world to know my name
# 全都是我的 得不到我绝不放弃 #
this is mine,I got to get it
# 就算是不择手段 我都要 都要得到 #
I got to get it,got, got to get it
# 流金岁月 #
Another Period
“潮猪”那篇文章问世后
It's been a pretty wild ride
我们的生活就像过山车
since the "Modern Pigs" came out.
起初 每个人都知道我们的名字
At first,everyone knew our names.
我们备受爱戴 魅力无限 走起路来更是 高视阔步
It gave us adoration, glamour,and most of all, dignity.
但不幸的是 我们活在了这个新闻每两月更新一次的
Unfortunately, we live in the fast-paced world
快节奏的世界里 所以我们也就犹如明日黄花
of the bimonthly news cycle,so we're yesterday's news.
没错 一个白人小孩在鲔鱼罐头厂里失去了他的手
Yes, a white child lost his hand at the tuna cannery,
现在铺天盖地都是这个新闻
and now that's all the press is covering
而我们则被迫住在这个
and we're stuck living here in this
煤坑或者是叫这个 这个畜棚里
coal mine or this--this barn.
你叫这地方什么
What would you call this place?
我的家
It's my home.
给你的狗住的 还是狗的厕所
Home for your dogs, or where you put your dog's shit?
如果你们不喜欢这儿 或许你们可以走人
If you don't like it, maybe it's time for you to leave.
裴娜洛普 你可以让你的朋友离我们远点吗
Penelope, can you ask your friends to leave us alone?
他们不是我的朋友 他们是我的孩子
They're not my friends,they're my children.
还有我的名字不是裴娜洛普 是佩内洛普
And it's not Penelope,it Pee-nuh-lope.
玉佩的佩 内衣的内
Like a cross between a penis and a cantaloupe.
噢 好吧 玉佩内衣
Oh, well, anyway,Penis Cantaloupe,
你知道怎样才能让我们好受点吗
you know what would make us feel better?
好吧
Fine.
噢 哇喔 我的上帝啊
Oh, wow,as I live and breathe!
- 这真的是潮猪姐妹花啊 - 是吗 好吧 我们就是
- It really is the Pig Sisters! - Why, yes, it is us.
呼噜噜 呼噜噜
Oink oink!
- 大家要去哪啊 - 你们好 我们在这里喔
- Where is everyone going? - Hello, we're right here.
- 有人吗 - 都是你的错
- Hello? - This is all your fault.
记得我们吗 前两周前我们上报纸了
Remember us from two weeks ago?
谢谢
Thank you.
为我做的长凳
A bench in my honor.
我会永远地珍惜它的
I will cherish this forever.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
她怎么出名的 她跟漂亮完全不搭边
Why is she famous? She's not even pretty.
她是哈丽特·塔布曼 地下铁路活动组织人
It's Harriet Tubman from the Underground Railroad.
地下铁路: 美国废奴主义者1838年组织的全国性秘密团体,旨在帮助黑奴逃亡
世界上最出名的人之一
One of the most famous people in the world.
她帮助解放了这些奴隶
She helped free all those slaves.
呵 她倒应该解放解放自己
Huh, she ought to free herself from that
先取下头上的粗麻袋
burlap sack around her head.
- 我们去跟她谈谈吧 - 嗯哼
- Let's go talk to her. - Mm-hmm.
你好 你是哈丽特·塔布曼吧
Hello, Harriet Tubman?
我们希望能有你这样的名气
We would like to become famous how you are
但又不失我们这副年轻的姿色
but still young and pretty how we are.
两位女士要不先跟我来 一起喝杯好茶聊聊
Why don't you girls come with me for a nice cup of tea?
你的简历上说 你曾经是
According to your resume,you were
布里克家族的第二男仆
the second footman at the Breaker's.
你觉得那份工作怎么样
How did you find that experience?
我曾两度获得金簸箕奖
Well, I was awarded the Golden Dustpan twice.
好了 我想我已经了解完了
Well, I think I've heard all I need to.
我们百乐寇家族不需要吹牛大王
You see, we have no need for braggarts here at Bellacourt.
请自己出去吧
I trust you can see yourself out,
当然 如果你那直插天际的鼻子
that is, if you can see past that nose
不挡道的话
you've got stuck up in the air.
永别了 先生
Good day, sir.
- 皮珀斯先生 - 嗯
- Mr. Peepers? - Hmm?
这是第37个面试者了
That was the 37th candidate we've seen.
是的 没错 加菲猫
Indeed, it was, Garfield,
如果有必要 我还会再面试137个
and I will see 137 more if need be.
关乎百乐寇家族的事 我是不会马虎的
I will never settle when it comes to Bellacourt.
有一次我放松了警惕
I let down my guard once when hiring
就把那个贱♥人♥招进来了
she-who-shall-not-be-named.
你是说 呃 椅子
You-- um, Chair?
当然 我是在说椅子
Well, of course I mean Chair.
不然还有谁
Who else could I possibly mean?
别再提这名字了 加菲猫 下一个
Never again, Garfield.Next!
进来吧 坐下 别抖了
Well, come in, take a seat, quit your quavering.
你的简历呢
Your resume?
这是什么名字 “弗洛波”
What is this name, "Floble"?
是弗洛保 先生
Flobelle, sir.
好吧 我们先从花开始说
Very well,let's start with flowers.
现在是中秋 乌云密布
It's a mid-fall day,dark clouds on the horizon,
大女儿总是梦到巨人
the eldest daughter has been dreaming of giants.
请你为这家设计花艺
Please describe the flower scheme for the home.
大厅里放杜♥鹃♥花 卧室放粉牡丹
Azaleas in the foyer,pink peonies in the bedroom,
外屋种一小簇飞鸭兰
and a smattering of flying duck orchids in the outhouses.
回答正确
That is correct.
你最喜欢那种锡器
What is your favorite type of pewter?
含铅量少 纯银度高
Low lead, high silver.
女主人想去夜游
The lady of the house wishes to take a night walk.
她要带上她西尔斯和罗巴克的1881年制♥作♥的塔夫绸长袍
She needs her 1881 Sears and Roebuck taffeta gown
- 你得送去并帮她扣好纽扣 - 问题是什么
- brought to her and buttoned. - What's the question?
问题是 弗洛保 你帮她扣纽扣的话
The question is, Flobelle,do you button it
是在她站着的时候
while she's standing there,
还是等到她走到门廊的时候呢
or do you wait for her to go on the veranda?
都不是
Well, the answer is neither.
我可以 我已经受够你的无礼了
Well, I can-- I've had all the insolence I can take.
非常感谢 弗洛波 哦不 弗洛保 无所谓了
Thank you very much, Floble,or Flobelle, or whatever it is--
答案两者皆非是因为这是不可能的
The answer is neither because it's not possible.
西尔斯和罗巴克在1880年代制♥作♥了74种不同款式的夜袍
Sears and Roebuck manufactured 74 different night coats in the 1880s.
直到1♥8♥9♥8年 西尔斯和罗巴克
It wasn't until 1♥8♥9♥8 that Sears and Roebuck
西尔斯罗巴克:财富五百强公♥司♥之一,总部位于美国,主要经营零售
才开始制♥作♥带纽扣的塔夫绸夜袍
began manufacturing taffeta night coats with buttons.
所以 你看 我没法帮女主人扣上纽扣
So, you see,I couldn't have buttoned it,
因为衣服上根本不会有纽扣
because there wouldn't be any buttons.
但如果上面真的有纽扣的话
But if there were to be buttons, well,
我会让女主人来决定
I would let the lady determine where she'd like
在哪里帮她扣上纽扣 因为这轮不到我决定
her buttons buttoned because it's not up to me.
因为我没有任何决定权
Because nothing is up to me.
因为我只是个仆人
Because I am just a servant.
还有其他问题吗 先生
Any further questions, sir?
就一个
Just one.
你什么时候能开始工作
When can you start?
即刻
I already have.
别碰我
Don't touch.