剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
我能听到你沉重的呼吸声 马上闭气可以吗
I can hear you breathing.Please stop.
您的鸡蛋多芬 小姐
Eggs Dauphine, my lady.
布兰奇 我吩咐的是让你送上炒鸡蛋
Blanche, I said I wanted scrambled eggs.
布兰奇 你个白♥痴♥ 你把鸡蛋弄到我围脖上了
Blanche, you idiot! You got egg upon my snood!
这是他今天要戴的
He was going to wear that today!
现在他得去另选一条了
Now he has to select another snood!
我是莉莉安
I'm Lillian.
我集美丽 智慧 风趣 野心于一体
I'm the pretty, smart, funny, ambitious,
我有着魔鬼身材 而且马上要出名啦
nice body, soon-to-be famous one.
我是碧翠丝 我有着倾国倾城的面容
And I'm Beatrice. I'm the pretty one.
碧翠丝小姐 您的电报
Telegram for you, Lady Beatrice.
哦 嗯
Oh. Mm.
上面说了什么
What does it say?
我不识字啊
I don't know how to read.
想起来了
Right.
哦 亲爱的 你的朋友 克劳德特姐妹
Oh, Darling, your friends, the Claudette Sisters?
她们去世了
They've passed.
我们最亲密的朋友去世了
Our best friends died!
终于盼到这一天
Finally!
克劳德特姐妹的去世意味着
The Claudette sisters' passing means
新港400热点人物榜单将有两个空缺
there's 2 spots open in the Newport 400--
这个榜单评选的是美国最具影响力的400位白人
the 400 most important white people in all of America.
我知道谁将填补她们的空缺
And I know who's going to fill them.
谁
Who?
我们
Us.
我提议 让我们向社交对手的
Well, I'd like to propose a toast
死亡表达深切的哀悼
to the death of our social rivals.
敬克劳德特姐妹
To the Claudette sisters!
敬在她们青春年华夺走她们生命的肺结核
And to tuberculosis for taking their lives at such a young age.
没错
Yes!
味道恶心至极
This is disgusting!
# 我想要金钱 我想要声望 #
I want the money, I want the fame
# 我想让全世界知晓我的名字 #
I want the whole world to know my name
# 属于我的东西 我势必要得到 #
this is mine, I gotta get it
# 我必须要得到 必须 必须要得到 #
I got to get it, got, got to get it
# 流金岁月 #
another period
今晚至关重要 我们得展现出最好的一面
Tonight's a very big night and we have to look our best
因为新港400热点人物的榜首
because the head of the Newport 400,
塞恩斯伯里侯爵要来与我们会面
the Marquis de Sainsbury is coming to meet us.
我们能否打入上流社会完全取决于他
He alone decides whether we will finally make it into society.
当他到达后 我们将向他证明 我们就是
And when he arrives we'll prove we're the very definition
优雅和脱俗的化身
of class and distinction.
你好
Hello.
我想让人给这些孔雀刷刷牙
I want those peacocks' teeth brushed.
这是什么 你是什么东西
What is this? What are you?
我们不允许街头流浪者踏入这所房♥子
We don't allow street urchins in this home.
先生 我是新来的女仆 席琳
Sir, I'm the new servant girl,Celine.
女仆 你浑身都是鸡胗味儿
Servant girl? You smell of chicken gizzards.
你怎么还在偷懒 马上就有位贵客要来
Why are you dawdling? We're on a very tight schedule
我们的时间很紧张
as we have an important guest arriving.
现在 你的职责包括且不仅限于给钟上发条
Now, some of your duties will include winding the clock,
遛天鹅 放血治疗还有驱鬼
exercising the swans, bloodletting, ghost removal.
我是皮珀斯先生
I am Mr. Peepers.
我是杰出的百乐寇一家人的首席管家
I am head butler to the illustrious Bellacourts.
他们一家 毫无疑问 是叱咤风云的磁铁大亨
They are, of course, the family of the great magnet magnate,
百乐寇海军准将以及他娴静的妻子杜杜
Commodore Bellacourt and his lovely wife Dodo.
酸奶勺 布丁勺 鱼肉叉 蟹钳
Yogurt spoon, pudding spoon, fish fork, crab tong.
酸奶勺 布丁勺
Yogurt spoon, pudding spoon,
鱼肉叉 蟹钳 酸奶勺
fish fork, crab tong. Yogurt spoon.
布兰奇
Blanche!
这是布兰奇从救济院回来的第一周
This is Blanche's first week back from the asylum.
某些人认为她有攻击性
Some people think she's dangerous,
但实际上她只可能伤害到她自己
but the only person she's likely to harm is herself.
有她在 就有很多笑话看
We have a lot of fun with her.
我被诊断患上了癔症
I have been diagnosed with hysteria.
正是因此
And because of that,
他们让皮珀斯先生当我的监护人
the state made Mr. Peepers my legal guardian.
这也就意味着 只要他乐意
Which basically means he can throw me in the nuthouse
就能把我扔进精神病院
just because he goddamn feels like it.
弗雷德里克 你打算什么时候娶个妻子回来
Frederick, when are you going to take a wife?
母亲 我爱上了一个人
Mother, I'm in love with someone.
那跟你娶妻有什么关系吗
Well, what's that got to do with anything?
早安
Good morning.
你好 我是弗雷德里克
Hello, I am Frederick.
我知道 先生
Yes, I know, sir.
我自打你出生以来 就一直在照料你
I've been taking care of you since you were born.
这货是谁
What is that?
我很抱歉这个穿着淘宝特♥价♥打折货的女人
I'm sorry you had to see this poor person
污了您的眼 夫人
in street clothes, Madam.
卢艾拉从阳台上跳下去自杀了
Luella hurled herself from the balcony.
这是接替她的人
This is her replacement.
仆人 你叫什么名字
Servant, what is your name?
我的名字叫席琳 夫人
My name is Celine, Madam.
这不符合你仆人的身份 你应该叫“笑话”才对
That's not a servant's name.You should be called Barb.
哦 不 亲爱的 这样不行 我养了只叫“笑话”的喵星人
Oh no, dear, that won't do.I had that cat named Barb.
我知道了 以后我们叫你“椅子”好了
Ooh, I know!You should be called Chair.
碧翠丝 你这主意简直大赞
Beatrice, that's a wonderful idea.
仆人 你现在的名字就叫椅子了
Servant, your name is Chair now.
椅子 来见见Q蒂市长
Chair, meet Mayor Cutie.
和她握手 椅子
Shake her hand, Chair.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
谢天谢地 终于只剩我俩了
Thank God we're finally alone.
是啊 终于 只有你和我 周围没有别人
Yes, finally. Just you and I and no one else around.
只属于你和我的二人世界
Not a soul in the world but you and I.
哦 弗雷德里克 为什么我们不能结婚
Oh, Frederick,why can't we be married?
因为你是我妹妹
Because you're my sister.
哦 小甜心
Oh, applesauce.
天呐 你叫得我心都酥了
Oh God, it turns me on when you say that word.
我现在就想要你 就在这儿
I want you now, right here.
好的 弗雷德里克
Yes, Frederick.
为我宽衣解带
Undress for me.
没错
Yes.
很棒
Yes.
慢一点
Slower.
再过几分钟
Oh, just a few more minutes.
我的天 再过几分钟
Oh, my goodness, in a few more minutes,
你就是我的了
you will be mine.
对
Yes.
你搞定了
There you are.
你为我准备好了吗
You ready for me right now?
嗯嗯 好了 弗雷德里克
Mm-hmm. Yes, Frederick.
- 可以吗 - 可以
- Shall I? - Yes.
马上就好
Here it comes.
哦 你壮硕的身躯
Oh, your body.
哦 天呐噜
Oh, God.
没错 没错
Yes, yes.
快好了吗
Almost ready?
快好了
Almost ready.
好了
Yes.
哦 就是这样
Oh, yes.
这是你的房♥间
And this is your room.
如果你行事谨小慎微的话 这里将会是你
This is where you'll be living,if you play your cards right,
接下来40年 独自居住的处所
for the next 40 years.Alone.
天呐 这是催蛋奶羹的铃
My God, that's the custard bell.
我回来的时候 希望你已经全都收拾好了
When I return, I expect you to be covered up.
这里可不是妓院
This isn't a bordello.
又是白头雕三角吐司
Bald eagle and toast points again?
难吃死了
Yuck!
霍顿斯 你已经吃得够多了
Hortense,that's enough food for you.
霍顿斯小姐是我的长女
Lady Hortense is my eldest daughter.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表