剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
我本来不打算提起这事
I wasn't gonna mention this,
但我有一个高回报
but I have a very lucrative,
零风险的投资机会
no-fail investment opportunity
我觉得你们或许会感兴趣
that I think you all might be interested in.
那么 要怎么做呢
So... what can be done?
你是说你浓密的灌木丛还是肚子里的宝宝
You mean about the bush or the baby?
只是跟你开个玩笑
I'm just ribbing you.
这取决于你想要什么样的套餐
Well, it depends what package you want--
纯银套餐 铂金套餐 还是升级版铂金套餐
the silver, the platinum,or the platinum plus.
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
啊 总的来讲没什么不同
Ah, they're really about the same,
但如果你选了升级版铂金套餐
except with the platinum plus
那么我会用一袋面粉把你打昏
I knock you out with a bag of flour
然后用一个拥抱把你唤醒
and wake you up with a hug.
不管怎么样 我们都会用到这个
Either way, we're going to be using this.
哦 呃
Oh, uh...
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
还是谢谢你
Thank you all the same.
订金恕不退还
The deposit's nonrefundable!
这些人邀请六名下家投资
And then those people get six people to invest,
而他们同样也邀请六名下家投资
on top of the other people who got six people to invest.
你们看 资金链可以自己运转
And you see,it works on itself,
而且这个体系完美无瑕
and it's flawless.
我希望你们都能加入第一梯队
And I want you all in on the ground floor.
我觉得这主意很棒
Well, I think it sounds brilliant.
我觉得说的很有道理啊
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
我们把家产都投进去吧
Let's give him the entire family fortune.
不 这是不可能的
No, it's impossible.
如果六个人邀请了另外六个人投资
If six people get six more to invest,
那六个人再邀请六个人
and those six get six more,
发展到第十二层的下线
by the 12th level in the down line,
这种情况下参与者人数是六的十二次幂
in this case expressed as 6 to the 12th power,
也就是说需要多于二十亿的参与者
it would require more than 2 billion participants
来维持这个体系
to sustain itself.
这就像是那个带尖角的
It's like one of those pointy circles.
像是 叫什么来着
Like, what are those called?
顶上尖尖的 木乃伊住的地方
The circles with the points,where the mummies live?
叫什么呀
What is that called?
木乃伊都是死的 蠢蛋
Mummies are dead, dummy!
他们不住在任何地方
They don't live anywhere.
我没法再忍♥受坐在这儿听着一个女人
And I won't sit here and have my integrity
质疑我的信用了
impugned by a woman,
特别是一个没法理解
especially a woman who doesn't understand
金字塔体系(传销)精髓的女人
the nuances of a pyramid scheme!
这体系是我发明的 我十分确定它能很好地运作
And I invented it,and I'm pretty sure it works!
我跟塔布要离开这儿
Tabu and I are out of here!
走吧
Come on!
事实上 今晚我们
Actually, we don't have
无别处可去
anywhere to stay tonight,
而你们的庄园如此之大
and it's a very large manor.
庞兹先生 你可以用淡紫色房♥间
Mr. Ponzi, you may take the mauve room,
塔布可以暂住在肥料堆里
and Tabu may take the manure stack.
哦 你的意图已经很明显了
Oh, it's so obvious what you're doing!
你就是见不得我有一丝一毫的开心
You just can't stand to see me less unhappy.
他是个骗子 莉莉安
He's a liar, Lillian,
你蠢得无可救药才会相信他
and you're an idiot for believing him.
哦 我是个蠢蛋吗
Oh, I'm an idiot?
你跟你的倒影争去吧
You argue with your reflection.
有时候她嘴巴太毒了
She's mean sometimes!
唔 你的双眼隔得太开了
Well, your eyes are so spaced apart,
你看起来就像穿着裙子的河马
you look like a hippo in a dress.
你的外貌只在马塞诸州才算得上漂亮
You're only pretty in Massachusetts!
这是对一个女人的最大侮辱
That's the worst thing you could ever say to a woman.
我才不受影响呢
And I'm rising above it.
谢天谢地 这事终于结束了
Thank goodness that's over with.
你看男人的眼光太差了
You have terrible taste in men.
# 我的本能 驱使着我 #
my instincts, they kick in
# 我的端庄 即刻凋零 #
my grand facade,soon wilting
# 抛却骄傲 我开始 #
without my pride, I begin
# 从内心深处渴望你 #
to reach out to ya from within me
# 宝贝 在你的双眸 #
baby, in your eyes
# 在你的双眸中我看见了皓月 #
I see the moon in your eyes
# 亲爱的 我愿意沉溺在你眼眸里 #
darling, in your eyes I want to swoon
# 在你眼眸里 #
in your eyes
哦 你一定是在逗我
Oh, you've got to be joshing!
# 没有其他人可以阻挡 #
that nobody else can beat
# 在你的眼眸里 眼眸里 #
in your eyes, in your eyes
啊
Ah!
我们的歌♥
Our song!
你还记得
You remembered.
跟我私奔吧 就现在
Run away with me, right now.
我会让你得到公主一般的待遇
I'll make you a princess.
我会让塔布以你的名义献祭牦牛
I'll have Tabu sacrificing yaks in your name.
那我这段无爱的婚姻还有
What about my loveless marriage
八个不是男孩的娃儿们怎么办
and eight non-sons?
她们应该被叫做闺女 小香肠
They call them daughters now, Wiener.
崭新的世界在像我们招手
It's a whole new world.
我们必须得抛下一切
We've got to leave all that behind.
但我怎么能信任你呢
But how can I trust you?
我不想再次受到伤害
I can't get hurt again.
抛弃这件事需要双方一起来实现
It takes two people to leave someone.
你说得对 很抱歉你离开了我
You're right.I'm sorry you left me.
也许有一天我会原谅你
I might be able to forgive you one day,
如果你献上你的爱意 以及你窄窄的花道
if you pledge your love, vagina,
哦 还有一件事
oh, and one more thing,
你要做出你的家族会注资的可靠保证
a firm guarantee that your family will invest.
爱情那件事 可以 阴♥道♥也可以
To the love, yes,and to the vagina, yes.
但至于投资,嘛
But to the investing,
也许你得跟我爸爸谈
you might have to speak with Papa.
我不是想给你♥爸♥爸公主一样的待遇
I don't want to make Papa a princess.
我受不了了
I can't do this.
我来这儿从一开始就是个错误
It was a mistake to come here in the first place.
再见 莉莉安
Good-bye, Lillian.
我还有爸爸的战争债券
Well, there's always Daddy's war bonds.
他放在楼上房♥间
He keeps them upstairs
办公桌的右边抽屉最下层
in his bottom right-hand desk drawer.
但也不多 只有一百万美元而已
But it's not much,only a million dollars.
这才是我的乖香肠
That's my Wiener.
我美丽的 可爱的小香肠
My beautiful, beautiful Wiener!
天呐 我爱惨了我的小香肠
Goddamn, I love my gorgeous Wiener!
我去把塔布和债券带上
I'll grab Tabu and the bonds.
你去收拾一下你的行李
You go get your things.
我们二十分钟后这儿见
Meet me back here in 20 minutes.
安全起见 还是三十分钟吧
Let's make it 30, to be safe.
你好 皮珀斯
Hello, Peepers.
我是杜杜
It's Dodo...
以及整个百乐寇一家
and the whole Bellacourt family.
皮珀斯 你是我们见过的最优秀的男管家
Peepers, you are the best butler we ever had.
我们爱你
We love you.
我爱你
I love you.
哦 皮珀斯
Oh, Peepers.
欢迎回家
You're home.
杜杜
Dodo...
哦 哦
Oh... oh...
哦 我的小男孩醒过来了
Oh, my special boy is awake.
杜杜 杜杜
Dodo, Dodo...
杜杜
Dodo...
杜杜
Dodo...
- 杜杜 - 布兰奇
- Dodo. - Blanche?
布兰奇
Blanche!
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表