剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
我只是想确认一下 在你心里
Well, I just want to make sure that you understand
百乐寇家族成员 霍顿斯除外 都有着
that the Bellacourts, except for Hortense, are a wonderful family
高尚的人格且都是虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
with high ethics and Christian values.
- 嗨 弗雷德里克 - 啊
- Hi, Frederick. - Aah!
碧翠丝
Beatrice.
# 爹爹不会给我买♥♥只小狗 小狗 #
daddy wouldn't buy me a bow-wow, bow-wow
# 爹爹不会给我买♥♥只小狗 小狗 #
daddy wouldn't buy me a bow-wow, bow-wow
# 我已经有了只小猫 #
I've got a little cat--
# 我也非常喜欢它 #
and I'm very fond of that--
# 但我更想要一只小狗 #
but I'd rather have a bow-wow-wow
# 爹爹不会给我买♥♥只小狗 #
daddy wouldn't buy me a bow-wow
# 爹爹不会给我买♥♥只小狗 #
daddy wouldn't buy me a bow-wow
- 碧翠丝 - 还记得这首歌♥吗
- Beatrice. - Remember this song?
还记得吗 这是属于我们的歌♥
Remember this song? This was our song.
# 爹爹不会给我买♥♥只小狗 #
daddy wouldn't buy me a bow-wow
好了 你闹够了吧
Okay, that is quite enough of that.
这太不合规矩也过于色情了
This is inappropriate and highly erotic.
我是有主的男人了
I am an engaged man.
还有 她可是你的妹妹啊
Also,she is your sister.
的确 这也是原因之一
Yes, there is that as well.
很好
Fine!
我希望我妹妹跨坐在我膝盖上
I hope that my sister straddling my lap
不是你见过的最糟糕的场景
was not the worst thing you have ever seen.
我向你保证 绝对不是
I assure you, it is not.
我遇到过的最糟糕的事情
The worst thing I ever saw
就是在一个夏日的下午
was an elephant being hanged for no other reason
一只无辜的大象被吊死 仅仅为了取悦众人
than to amuse a large crowd on a hot summer afternoon.
哦 夏天确实很适合施行绞刑
Oh, summer really is the best time for a hanging.
那巨兽
Well, the beast
临死前 曾被注射入大量的乙♥醚♥
was given large quantities of ether prior to the execution.
绳子缠绕着他的脖颈
Chains were placed around its neck
扼住他的气管 让他窒息而亡
to draw upon his windpipe and choke him to death.
随着吊杆渐渐升高
Well, as the derrick rose,
那巨兽因为脊髓麻痹
the beast let out a terrific scream
而发出一声极其瘆人的尖叫 不几分钟 就死了
from paralysis of the spinal cord and was dead within minutes.
鲜血洒得到处都是
There was blood everywhere.
哦 希望你当时带着野餐篮
Oh, well, I hope you brought a picnic.
告诉我 你觉得一只大象
Tell me,how much blood do you suppose
能流出多少的血液
could be drained from an elephant?
我相信足以让独木舟漂浮起来了
I believe enough for a canoe ride.
你能想象在大象血液里泛舟的情景吗
Can you imagine canoeing on a lake of elephant blood?
我相信这一定很神奇
I believe it would be magical.
我也相信这一定很神奇
I believe it would be magical as well.
莉莉安 以前
Lillian, once upon a time,
我以为你是个没用的 一点都不可爱的 卑鄙的
I thought you were a useless, unlovable, vile,
没教养的货
tacky little thing.
但现在我觉得你十分风趣
But now I see you are quite amusing.
哦 芹菜 我想成为你的朋友已经想了三十年了
Oh, Celery, I've been wanting to be your friend for 30 years,
而我才二十七岁呢
and I'm only 27.
今天我收获了整个世界
Today means the world to me.
我想问你一个小小的问题
I wanted to ask you a little question.
哦 如果是女孩的话 叫加菲小喵喵
Oh, Garfieldella,if it's a girl.
淡然 如果我们生了个男孩儿 就叫皮珀斯二世吧
And, of course, Peepers Junior,were we to have a son.
我并不是想问这个 但我很高兴知道这个
Not my question,but I'm glad to know it.
我想知道 你有没有杜杜夫人
I was wondering if you had an extra key
吗♥啡♥陈列室的备用钥匙呢
to Dodo's morphine cabinet.
我想给你留个深刻的印象 展示一下我收拾屋子的能力
I wanted to impress you and show you how clean I can make it.
为什么啊 当然 作为次席管家
Why yes, of-- of course,as underbutler,
我的特权就是带着那把钥匙
it is my privilege to carry that key.
我能借用一下吗 一小时后就还你
Can I borrow it? It will only take an hour.
我会让那里光可鉴人的
I'll make it shine.
哦 抱歉 椅子
Oh, I'm sorry, Chair,
但这会打破这栋房♥子里最不可触犯的规矩
but it would be breaking one of the cardinal rules of the house,
让女人拿着钥匙
letting a woman hold a key.
我知道你可以开个先例
I know you can break the rules.
我看到你试吃大♥比♥目鱼了
I saw you try the halibut.
一♥码♥归一♥码♥ 吗♥啡♥和大♥比♥目鱼不是一回事儿
Halibut is one thing,but heroin is quite another.
现在 我并对你能理解它们间的不同抱任何希望
Now, I don't expect you to understand the difference,
但一个是毒品 另一个是条鱼
but one is a drug,and the other is fish.
求你了
Please?
你是如此重要的 有权势的次席管家
You're such a big,strong underbutler.
仆人之间的暗度陈仓
Romantic fraternization between the staff
是决不可饶恕的
is the ultimate rule violation.
虽然我也不想对着可能是
This is a terrible thing to say
我家孩子未来母亲的人说这么可怕的话
to the hopeful future mother of my children,
但我必须去举报你
but I am going to have to report you.
我将永远不会忘记这一时刻
I will never, ever forget this moment.
我也永远不会
Neither will I.
你说什么
Sorry?
- 没什么 - 哦
- No, nothing. - Oh.
我还以为我听到你说 “我也永远不会”呢
I thought I heard you say, "Neither will I."
没啊
No.
好吧 那么 我就去揭发你了
Right.Well, off to report you.
还是再次感谢你
Thank you very much, again.
你今晚经历了一场大冒险 夫人
You've had quite an adventure tonight, Madam.
所有的活动都对子♥宫♥不利
All that exercise is bad for the uterus.
- 先生 - 你来做什么 椅子
- Sir? - What is it, Chair?
恐怕我有一件非常严重的事情需要向你汇报
I'm afraid I have a terribly important issue to discuss.
是什么
What is it?
你最近数过毛巾的数目吗
Have you counted the towels recently?
我想我们丢了一条毛巾
I believe one is missing.
夫人 请允许我离开一会儿
Madam, please excuse me for a moment
去招待我们的贵客
while I tend to our guests.
饺子似乎对我们挑选的餐后酒并不满意
It seems Dumpling is not pleased with our digestif selection.
椅子会继续帮您擦虚汗的
Chair will continue mopping your junkie sweats.
我的夫人 如果你需要少许吗♥啡♥
My lady, if you are in need of just a touch of your morphine,
你只管吩咐
you need only ask.
你怀念那个吗
Do you miss it?
我只怀念那些
What I miss are the days
只要仆人们向你提问
when if a servant asked you a question,
就能拔了他们舌头的日子
you could have their tongue cut out.
797, 798, 799.
我把这些毛巾翻来覆去数了13遍了
I have counted these towels 13 times,
每次都只有799条
and each time the number is 799.
百乐园的不动产里共有800条毛巾
Bellacourt Manor is an 800-towel estate.
偷了毛巾的人 请上前一步
Whomever stole the towel,please step forward.
你将会被立刻解雇 不允许多言
You'll be fired immediately,no questions asked.
- 加菲猫 - 什么
- Garfield. - Hmm?
加菲猫 把你胸前的东西掏出来
Garfield,empty your breast.
我看到的是毛巾吗
Is that a towel I see?
谁
Who?
这是毛巾吗
This is Towel?
椅子给我的
Chair gave her to me.
她还吻了我
And she kissed me.
够了 这是盗窃赃物
Enough!It is stolen property!
加菲猫·利奥波德·麦克杰拉卡特
Garfield Leopold McGillicutty,
我宣布 就此剥夺你作为次席男管家的一切权利
you are hereby stripped of all duties befitting an underbutler.
请你立刻将制♥服♥脱下
Please remove your uniform
并搬出这里
and vacate the premises immediately.
你只允许打包那些你自己带过来的衣服
You may pick up the clothes you wore when you arrived.
当我来这儿的时候 我才六岁
But when I came here,I was six years old.
是啊 那时候我看中的是你身上的特质
Yes, back when I saw something in you,
能让我想起
something that reminded me of...
仆人们 把脸转过去
Servants, turn away.
尼古拉斯 敲锅
Nicholas, bang the pot.
死囚上路
Dead man walking.
慢点 尼克 慢点
Slower, Nick, slower.
走吧 孩子
Go, boy.
在这个邪恶世界找到你自己的路吧
Go and find your way in this wicked world.
我要动身去见芹菜的家人了 并给他们留个好印象
Well, I'm off to meet and impress Celery's family.
感谢你的盛情款待 莉莉安
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表