剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
如果你不想要投票权 请举起你们的手
Raise your hand if you don't want to vote.
女性不需要投票权
No votes for women!
女性不需要投票权
No votes for women!
不 女性需要投票权
No, votes for women!
女性不需要投票权
No votes for women!
不 女性需要投票权
No, votes for women!
哦 我们说的都是一件事啊
Oh, we're all saying the same thing.
女性不需要投票权
No votes for women.
不对 我把“不”
No, I have a period
提到了句首
between "no" and "votes for women."
真是恶心
Ew, that's disgusting.
还有"H"
And "H."
如果其他策略失效 壁咚了啪啪啪就好
If all else fails, hit them.
H-A-M-I-S-H
H-A-M-I-S-H.
哈米什 正在申请专利
Hamish.Patent pending.
你说 这个屡试不爽对吧
And you say this works every time?
从未三振出局
I haven't struck out yet.
过去的六年里 我一直在
I've been working a slow burn on Blanche
慢慢撩拨布兰奇
for the last six years.
很快她就会任我玩弄了
Soon she will be like elk liver in my hands.
那么 准备好尝试这个方法了吗
So, ready to try one out?
弗雷德里克 起立
Frederick, stand up.
加菲猫 假装你是个女人
Garfield,pretend to be a woman.
不 我来
No, use me.
我比她有女人味儿多了
I'm twice the woman she is.
好吧
Fine.
这才是男子汉
That a boy.
试着带些热情
Way to bring the heat.
现在 试着有点侵略性
Now, let's try a little aggression.
你的JJ又短又小
You have a small wee-wee.
哦 好吧
Oh, all right.
这个侮辱对女性来说不怎么使用
Not a very applicable insult for women,
不过你已经摸着门道了
but you get the idea.
现在 施展你的魅力
Now, mesmerize.
我感觉我已经溺毙在你的眼眸里了
I feel like I'm drowning in your eyes.
的确
Exactly.
强行掳走
Isolate!
缓缓道出她的名字
Now say her name.
维格塔
Vigtar.
我的名字是 维克多
My name is... Victor.
讲真吗 这听起来不像人的名字啊
Really? That doesn't sound like a name at all.
那就是我的名字 维克多
That's my name, is Victor.
- 维克多 - 是我
- Victor? - Yes.
我一直用的都是这个名字
It's always been my name.
不 你叫维格塔
No, Vigtar is your name.
- 不 维克 - 维格塔
- No, Vic-- - Vigtar--
动手打她
Just hit her!
哦
Oh!
我说了打她
I said hit her!
对 打她
Yes, hit her!
赶紧动手
Just do it!
让巴掌来得更猛烈些吧
Make me feel something.
老天 我做不到
God, I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
在我看来 打女人是件很不正常的事情
Hitting a woman seems almost unnatural to me.
哦 也许我真是个同性恋
Oh, maybe I am a homosexual.
我看这栋房♥子里的每个人都像基佬
Everyone in that house seems gay to me.
哦
Ooh.
这是什么
What is--
哦 哦
Oh... oh...
嗯
Mm.
嗯
Mm.
哦
Oh.
哦 我还有一根血肠留待你品尝
Oh, I've got one more blood sausage for you to taste.
# 我是国王 宝贝 #
I'm the king, baby
# 我是主宰者 #
I'm the boss
好的 席琳
Yes, Celine!
好的
Okay.
我完事了
I'm done.
不 我只差一步了
No, I'm so close!
我知道
I know.
这就是我完事的原因
That's why I'm done.
你这么折磨我
You torture me so.
哦 我爱你
Oh, I love you.
你之前从没对我这么说过
You've never said that before.
我们从来没有在我如此
Well, we've never discussed this
接近高♥潮♥的情况下讨论过这件事
when I was so close to orgasming.
如果你爱我 证明给我看
If you love me, prove it.
我愿意为你做任何事
I'll do anything for you.
我想要一间卧室
I want a bedroom.
楼上的
Upstairs.
我来想想办法
I'll see what I can do,
不过你要耐心等候
but you must be patient.
看看这个
Look at that!
哦
Oh!
哦 哦 哦
Oh! Oh! Oh!
哦
Oh!
出来的好多啊
The volume is...unbelievable.
哦
Oh!
居然持续了一秒 太罕见了
A second!This is rare.
- 女性不需要投票权 - 不 女性需要投票权
- No votes for women! - No, votes for women!
- 女性不需要投票权 - 不 女性需要投票权
- No votes for women! - No, votes for women!
女性不需要投票权
No votes for women!
你们这群吸♥精♥(冰淇淋)小婊砸
You cream-sucking bitches
给我从台上滚下来
need to get off the stage.
- 不 - 放手让我做
- No! - Let me do it!
啊
Aah!
停下 快停下
Stop!Stop it!
别打架了
Stop fighting!
你们都染上了癔症
You have all contracted hysteria.
啊
Aah!
哦
Oh!
哦 事实上女性有没有投票权我才不在乎呢
Oh, I don't really care if women get to vote.
我这么有钱 法律根本影响不到我
I'm rich;laws don't affect me.
另外 我只是很想毁掉霍顿斯的大日子而已
Plus, I just felt like ruining Hortense's day.
我在乎
I care.
再过多少年 女性都不该拥有投票权
Women shouldn't get to vote for another million years.
我怎么会患上癔症呢
How did I get hysteria?
我会跟烦死人叔叔一样去见上帝吗
Am I gonna go to heaven like Uncle Buster?
不会的
No.
但专家表示 女性的爱♥液♥如果不通过
But it is believed that female sex moisture
定期的高♥潮♥排出 就会变成致命的毒液
turns venomous if not released through regular climax.
什么 哦 不
What? Oh, no.
打从我少不更事x7f
I haven't climaxed
在骑术课上高♥潮♥过后 我就再也没体会过高♥潮♥的感觉
since horseback riding lessons when I was a girl.
无须担心
No one worry.
圣父弗洛伊德在这儿呢
Pater Freud is here.
现在 布兰奇 请你
Now, Blanche, please,
用羽毛搔弄碧翠丝
stimulate Beatrice with a feather,
刚开始轻一些
lightly at first.
嗯
Um...
哦 用力 用力 用力
Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!
对 对 啊啊啊就是这样
Yeah, yeah, uh-huh,uh-huh, shit!
啊
Ah!
嗯
Hmm.
你已经高♥潮♥了吗
Did you already orgasm?
你指的是我一阵剧烈地痉挛
Is that where I get the quiver-shakes,
然后伴随着一束光线 我被送往炼狱
and I'm transported to a ghost purgatory on a beam of light
然后请求荡涤罪恶的地方吗
and then I ask for forgiveness?
我从未见过这种情况
I've never seen this before.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表