剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
的社交团体
in all of North America.
我们让那些朴茨茅斯扇贝协会的
We put those insufferable dunderpates
令人难以忍♥受的大傻瓜们相形见绌
in the Portsmouth Scallop Society to shame.
我很乐意与你们一起剥蛤壳
I would love to finger clams with you two.
那么 我十分期待哦
Well, then,looking forward to it.
开门
Doors.
# 我始终知道 #
I knew it all along
# 这是我的命运 #
this is my destiny
# 我终于拥有 #
I finally have it all
# 除我之外 无人可享这一殊荣 #
and no one deserves it more than me
# 地位最高的人中的下层 #
the bottom 1% of the top 1%
# 高处不胜寒 #
is the loneliest place for a girl
# 但我将会成为一块进入蚌中的砂砾 #
but I'm the piece of sand who's gonna irritate the clam
# 磨砺成一颗珍珠 #
until I turn into a pearl
# 我曾被排挤在外 而今恰恰相反 #
I was on the outside,now I'm not
# 是时候向新港展示我的魅力了 #
it's time to show Newport what I've got
# 看着这张脸 你们以后会经常见到 #
see this face? you're gonna see it a lot
# 这是命运的安排 #
it's exactly where I was meant to be
# 我终于可以说 #
I can finally say
# 你好 上流社会 #
"Hi, society"
# 身为下等人中的下等人 #
the bottom 1% of the bottom 1%
# 我觉得那样很好 #
is just fine with me
# 因为我收到的那封信 我的生活将变得美好 #
because I got a letter and my life will get much better
- # 当我在工厂里工作 # - 嘿
- when I work at a factory - Hey!
# 我以为我孤立无援 而我错了 #
I thought it was hopeless I was wrong
快闪开 布兰奇 这是我的歌♥
Get out of the way, Blanche!This is my song!
呃 现在我忘了刚才唱到哪儿了
Well, now I forgot what I was even singing about.
你们都被解雇了
You're all fired!
哦 我告诉你们 我精神头特别好
Oh, I tell you,I feel like ten bucks.
好像戒掉吗♥啡♥以后
It's as though getting off the morphine
我的健康状况出现好转
has actually improved my health.
哦 母亲 你还打算讲多久
Oh, mother, how long are you going to bring up
你奇迹般地戒掉毒瘾的事情
your miraculous liberation from drug addiction?
哦 亲爱的
Oh, darling.
还喝香槟啊
Champagne, really?
你确定要在烤蛤盛事前 这么快地
Are you sure you want to poison yourself so soon
毒死你自己吗
before the big clam bake?
香槟对我来说就像母乳
Champagne is like mother's milk to me.
前提是 如果我有给我喂奶的妈妈的话
If I had a mother who'd given me milk.
哦 亲爱的 你不会想要那个的
Oh, darling,you wouldn't have wanted that.
当时我的乳♥头♥挤出来的东西都含镇定剂
My teats were full of opiate poison.
我想出去了
I want to get out.
如果在烤蛤大会上 被人看到我的手指有褶皱
If I have wrinkly fingers at the clam bake,
人们会以为我阴♥唇♥也是皱皱的
people will think I have a wrinkly labia.
你阴♥唇♥确实是皱皱的啊
That you have wrinkly labia.
而且该用复数形式 因为你有四片
Plural.You have four.
呃 不用你和我说
Ugh.Don't remind me.
弗雷德里克 今天是你踏入
Frederick,today is the last day
婚姻囚笼前的最后一天了
before you depart into the horrors of marriage.
杜杜让我给弗雷德里克开个婚前单身派对
Dodo has ordered me to throw Frederick a bachelor party,
虽然我并不把他当朋友
and I do not consider him a friend,
但在法律上 他是我的家人 所以我必须帮忙
but legally he is family,so I must oblige.
此外 她还是给我发零用钱那个
And she pays my allowance.
- 那么 这是个单身派对吗 - 当然是啦
- So, this is a bachelor party? - Yes, it is.
而这是个阴♥道♥ 不过做成了帽子的形式
And this is a vagina.But in hat form.
我让当地的剥制师给我做成时髦的样式
I had a local taxidermist fashion it for me.
为什么我们要带上做成帽子的生殖器
Why would we wear genitalia as hats?
- 感觉很温暖 - 没错
- It feels warm. - Mm-hmm.
而每一个屌♥炸天的单身派对都是从注射毒品开始的
And every good bachelor party starts off with shots.
- 戈德伯格医生 - 射啊 射啊 射啊
- Dr. Goldberg! - Shots! Shots! Shots!
射啊 射啊 射啊
Shots! Shots! Shots!
射啊 射啊 射啊
Shots! Shots! Shots!
射啊 射啊 射啊
Shots! Shots! Shots!
谁想先来一管满满的毒品咧
Who would like a syringe full first?
当然是那个 单身男孩啦
The bachelor boy, of course.
同志们 我并不是那么同意
Fellows,I don't know about this.
我从来没有尝试过毒品
I've never taken a drug before.
这并不是毒品 这会是你脑海里的一首小诗
This is not a drug.It's a poem in your mind.
如果情况不是那么妙的话 也只是你肛♥门♥括约肌里的一首小诗
And then, if things turn bad,a poem in your sphincter.
但我特别惧怕针头
But I'm afraid of needles.
没关系
That's okay.
这是莱特兄弟发明的
It's the Wright Brothers experimental
比空气还轻的飞行器
lighter-than-air flying machine!
啊
Ahh!
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
是的 我知道 我
Yes, I know, I--
我一直觉得我是流水作业的那块料
I do consider myself assembly line material.
哦 天呐 我想说的是 我最大的优点
Oh, gosh, well, I would say that my greatest strength
就是我能独自一人推动一辆
is that I have an ability to pull an apple cart
装满苹果的车
all by myself.
而我最大的缺点是
And my greatest weakness--
如果我必须得想出一个最大的缺点
Well, if I had to think of a greatest weakness,
那就是
it would be...
每隔14个小时 我就必须去趟卫生间
that I have to go to the bathroom every 14 hours.
除此之外 就没有了
And other than that, nothing.
没有了
Nothing.
哦 转个身
Ooh, do a little turn.
转一小圈 没错
Do a little turn.That's right.
给爸爸展示下你的裙子是多美
Show Daddy how pretty your dress is.
我不仅被邀请加入烤蛤协会
Not only do I get invited to the Clam Bake Club,
还得到了搭乘芹菜·甘蓝的活动更衣车的机会
but I get to ride in Celery Savoy's bathing machine.
当我以为我生命中不会再有那样美妙的一天时
Just when I thought I couldn't have another greatest day
这一天就来了
of my life, here I am.
芹菜 关于入会仪式
Celery, is there anything I need to know
还有什么是我需要知道的吗
for the initiation ceremony?
没有 你在海里进行沐浴仪式后
No, you do a bathing rite in the ocean
然后我们全部人都狼吞虎咽地吃文蛤
and then we all stuff ourselves with clams.
美味 然后我们一起唱我们协会的官方主题曲
Yum, and then we sing The Legend of The Clam,
蛤蛎的传奇
which is our society's official theme song.
哦 我知道那首歌♥
Oh, I know it already.
# 从沙滩的深处 #
from the depths of the sand
# 到大海的深处 #
to the silt of the sea
# 潮起 潮落 #
high tide, low tide
# 藤壶和 #
barnacles and cla--
省点嗓子吧 莉莉安 等会儿我们一起唱
Save your voice, Lillian.We all sing it together.
还有 应该是升C小调
Also,it's in C-sharp minor.
我们到了
We're here.
莉莉安 不妨你先下车吧
Lillian,why don't you go first?
哦 我亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
我想沙滩的这一边
I'm afraid all the spaces on this side of
都已经被占满了
the beach have been taken.
这一边只对成员开放
This beach is for members only.
- 去那边吧 - 没错
- Go that way. - That's right.
你现在在废弃沙滩上 莉莉安
You're on Rejects Beach,Lillian.
属于你的地方
Where you belong.
穷♥人♥
Poor people!
来点儿热狗吗
Hot dog?
热狗
Hot dog!
# 孤独 #
alone
不
No!
# 我独自孤零 #
I'm all alone
# 孤独 #
alone
# 我独自孤零 #
I'm all alone
我不敢相信美梦居然成真了
I can't believe it's finally happening.
我等不及要把头枕在一个
I can't wait to lay my head on a pillow
塞满湿漉漉干草的枕头里了
stuffed with damp hay.
这是你应得的 布兰奇
You deserve it, Blanche.
你对我的悉心照顾 我没齿难忘
I'll never forget how you treated me here.
你错怪你了 椅子
I misjudged you, Chair.
我对我和碧翠丝小姐那一天的行径
I feel terrible about the way I treated you
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表