剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
没有人会喜欢自信的女人
No one likes a confident woman.
我们会在泳衣展示环节迎头赶上的
We'll make up for it in the swimsuit competition.
那个环节你赢定了
You've got that one cold.
我是说 谁想看一个瘦瘦高高 长腿金发女人穿泳衣呢
I mean, who wants to see a tall,leggy blonde in a swimsuit?
反正我不想看
Not me.
你是参赛选手中最棒的
You were the best out there.
- 哦 我太喜欢这个了 我得了十分 - 没错
- Oh, I loved it so much. And I got 10! - You did!
给
Here.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 别担心 是纯的伏特加
Oh, don't worry,it's all vodka.
哦
Oh.
再来一遍
Again.
不 再来
No, again.
重新来
Again.
羽衣甘蓝
O Cabbages
多叶甘蓝
Leafy cabbages
重新来
Again!
你倒香槟的姿势就像大猩猩一样
You pour champagne like a chimpanzee.
再练去
Again!
这宝宝叫穆丽尔
Muriel the Baby.
除非我喊停 不然就给我一直倒
You'll pour until I tell you to stop.
- 哦 你这该死的 - 不 我天
- Oh, damn you! - No, God!
重来 重来 重来
Again, again, again!
# 泳衣秀 #
Swimsuits
# 20世纪的泳衣秀 #
20th century swimsuits
- 再来 - 我做不到
- Again! - I can't do it!
你可以而且你必须做到
You can and you will!
完美
Wonderful.
哇
Ow!
好了
Okay.
对的 椅子 就应该这么倒香槟
Yes, Chair,that's how you pour champagne.
再来
Again.
一级棒 椅子 你做到了
Wonderful, Chair,you've done it!
- 好了 别闹了 - 我闹什么了
- All right, cut it out. - Cut what out?
- 你干了什么好事自己清楚 - 我不知道啊
- You know what you're doing. - I never know what I'm doing.
我都不知道我在说什么
I barely know what I'm saying right now.
别一直赢了 那个王冠属于我
Stop winning.I'm supposed to get the crown!
哦 怎么了 我事事都得输给你吗
Oh, what, I can't be better than you at anything?
我们之间到目前为止都是这样的啊
That's the dynamic that's been working for us so far!
好吧 我不接受这种模式
Well, I don't accept that paradigm!
早餐桌上再见
I'll see you at the breakfast table.
我会成为那个在饼干盒子里头
I'll be the one smiling at you
笑着看你的人
from the inside of a biscuit tin.
是饼干盒子外头
It's the outside of a biscuit tin,
你这个大土豆
you human potato!
妈蛋
Egh!
别担心 我的小亲亲
Don't worry, my love.
幸运女神还是眷顾我们的
We still have a lucky clover up our sleeve.
今天的稀粥是多么美味啊 不是吗 毛巾
Such delicious gruel today,isn't it, Towel?
好吧 你也可以享用一小口
All right, you can have a little bite.
每个人 听好了
Listen, everybody.
由于举办比赛 陶瓷便盆里装满了便便
The pageant has filled the porcelain with poopy.
椅子 你的下一项培训内容
Chair, the next chapter in your training
就是在整个庆典期间 将夜香
is to transport the feces to the ocean
都倒进大海里
throughout the festivities.
我来帮她
I'll help her.
谢了 我一个人可以的
No, I'm fine.
我自己一个人能倒夜香的
I can transport the feces on my own.
在这么重要的任务上
It would be good to have two people
派两个人比较保险
on such an important task.
没错 哈米什 跟她一起去
Yes, Hamish, go with her.
棒呆
Great.
天呐 这些人到底能拉多少便便
God, how much feces can these people produce?
不管有多少 反正你有活干了
Whatever amount keeps you gainfully employed.
这儿离海还有多远啊
How much further is the sea?
我又不是绘制地图的
I ain't no mapmaker.
直到海水灌进我鼻子前
I don't stops walking
我都不会停止行走
until the sea water is in my nose.
我觉得我快吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
哦 我没有
Oh, not me.
这让我想起我们一起
Reminds me of that time
在海边的小木屋掏内脏的那段日子了
we split guts at that oceanside shanty.
当时我们尽享鱼水之欢啊 不是吗
That was some boning for the ages, huh?
别吐在便便里
Not in the feces!
一想起我们就让你觉得恶心吗
The thought of us makes you sick?
关于你的一切都让我觉得恶心
Everything about you makes me sick.
- 你在逼我吗 是吗 - 不是
- You want to push me, huh? - No.
你是在逼我吗
You want to push me?
我能把事情变得更糟
I can make things much worse for you here.
你好
Hello.
我们需要找你们要点东西
We need something from you.
哇哦
Whoo!
谢谢你 坷垃
Thank you, Cora.
我从未见过有人能把行李收拾得这么快
I have never seen a suitcase packed so fast.
这是种天赋
Now, that is talent.
下一个进行展示的是莫名狂暴的莉莉安
Up next is the strangely angry Lillian.
由于艾伯特仍然不省人事
With Albert still unconscious,
莉莉安糟糕的表演有可能
Lillian's abysmal performance
导致艾伯特的连胜计划破产
threatens to undo Albert's winning streak.
现在该是使出杀手锏的时候了
Time to dust off an old crowd-pleaser.
大家好
Aye, there.
谁动了我的马铃薯
Who has me potato?
扮作♥爱♥尔兰佬
Mick Face.
# 我整夜喝酒 #
I drink all night
# 我整日喝酒 #
I drink all day
# 我以爱尔兰人的方式打我妻子 #
I punch me wife the Irish way
哈
Huh!
# 去酒吧嗨 花掉所有金币 #
Go to the bar,spend all our quid
# 我妻子待在家 挺着个大肚子 #
My wife stays home and has another kid
# 有着姜黄色头发 我是个天主教♥徒♥ #
Got ginger hair,I'm a Catholic
# 我是爱马铃薯的下流酒鬼爱尔兰佬 #
I'm a drunk potato-loving dirty Mick
# 哦丹尼男孩 酒精在向你招手 #
O Danny Boy,the alcohol is calling
# 这就是说 我是个醉醺醺的老爱尔兰猪 #
It's saying I'm a pissed old Paddy snout
# 我们不可能在与英格兰的毫无意义的战争中取胜 #
And we won't win our pointless war with England
# 没人想看到我们 所以我们就圆润地滚走吧 #
And no one wants us here so we should just get out
我不知道她到底是怎么做到的
I don't know how she manages to do it,
不过莉莉安永远都走在幽默的最前沿
but Lillian is always on the cutting edge of comedy.
# 上帝创造我的时候 他是在恶作剧 #
When God made me,he was playing a trick
# 因为我是个酗酒的 热爱马铃薯的 #
'cause I'm a drunk,potato-loving
# 家暴的 酒吧寻衅的 有着姜黄色头发的 #
wife-beating, bar-fighting,ginger-haired
# 下流恶心爱尔兰佬 #
disgusting dirty Mick
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
裁判们
Judges.
两个十分 哦 一个零分
Two tens and-- oh, a zero,
是来自多尼戈尔郡受人尊敬的绅士给的
from the esteemed gentleman from Donegal.
虽然看起来很能讨好观众 但我们不应该
Seemed to be a crowd-pleaser,but we do need to be sensitive
开地图炮
to all the white races.
一个零分
A zero?
你是在耍我吗
Are you joshing me?
哦 如果这冒犯了你 我们感到很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry if we offended you,
但我们只是在表达所有人的想法
but we are just saying what everyone is thinking.
把他从这里弄出去
Get him out of here!
不
No.
莉莉安
Lillian!
不择手段
By any means necessary!
像我们讨论过的那样做
Do as we discussed!
指导老师告诉你 不要手下留情
Coach says show no mercy!
下面是美丽的碧翠丝的表演
Now the performance from the beautiful Beatrice.
# 我亲爱的爸爸 #
O mio babbino Caro...
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表