剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
还有你 流产德布
And Abortion Deb,
你的发色简直就像新鲜烘焙的面包一样
your hair is the color of baked bread.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
尤尼斯 你的肤色白得似牙粉一般
And Eunice, your body's as pale as tooth powder.
感谢你
Thank you.
但最终 我认为霍顿斯
But ultimately, I do believe
是我们当中最为标致的
it is Hortense who is the most comely.
我同意
I agree.
大多数人只会有一颗美人痣
Most people only have one beauty mark,
但你有那么 那么多
but you have so, so many.
你绝对是最美的
You are definitely the comeliest.
你应该参加
You shall enter.
作为超级大土豪的我们 可以邀请
Being incredibly rich means we can afford
任何我们想请的主持人
any host we want.
但都没一个好的
But no one good was available,
所以我们只能请丹·林林过来了
so we got stuck with Dan Ringling.
# 新港选美大赛 #
The Newport's Most Beautiful pageant
# 新港最美 #
Newport's Most Beautiful
# 新港最娘 #
Newport's most gay
# 新港选美 #
Newport's Most Beautiful
# 就在今日 #
It's happening today
# 宝宝们 卷心菜们 女人们 哇 #
Babies, cabbages, women,whoa
# 谁将是胜利者 #
Who will be the victor of the show?
宝宝们 卷心菜们
Babies, cabbages,
以及美丽的女人们
and beautiful women.
这就像我们处在某种
It's almost as if we're in some sort of
行为古怪的变♥态♥佬的性幻想中
weird pervert's sexual fantasy.
祝你好运 莉莉安
Good luck, Lillian.
收起你那些小算盘吧 碧翠丝
Save your mind games, Beatrice.
你确定我们不该让她"丧失资格"吗
Are you sure we shouldn't have her "disqualified"?
哦 她又不构成威胁
Oh, she's a non-threat,
除非他们选美标准是"一脸迷惑"
unless they're judging on "looking confused,"
"乱♥伦♥"或者"满嘴跑火车"
"incest,"or "freestyle dummy talk."
现在 让我们欢迎下一位人类选手
Now let's ogle our next human contestants.
莉莉安·阿比盖尔·希♥特♥勒♥·史密西洪·菲舍
Lillian Abigail Hitler Schmemmerhorn-Fish!
隆重登场并准备好迎接胜利了
Present and ready to win.
碧翠丝·蒂凡妮·西森·唐西小姐
Miss Beatrice Tiffani Ambitheissen Downsy.
同样隆重登场
Also present.
还有霍顿斯·杰弗逊·利伯瑞·百乐寇小姐
And Miss Hortense Jefferson Library Bellacourt.
即使她百分百不可能获胜
Even though there's 100% certainty she will not win,
但理论上 她是个成年女人
she is technically a female adult
因此 允许参加比赛
and, therefore,is allowed to enter.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你瞎了吗
Are you blind?
让我们从基本套路开始吧
Let's get started with the compulsories.
这边请
This way.
好的 转弯
Okay, turn.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
为妇女解放运动而奋斗
Fighting for women's liberation.
在我加冕成为胜者之前
Before I'm crowned the winner,
他们需要保证所有的参赛者
they must make sure all the contestants
符合人类之美的所有基本标准
meet the barest standards of human beauty.
这比被逼着去上大学要好得多
This is a lot better than having gone to college.
现在 请记住 我们寻找的是有32颗牙齿的美人
Now, remember,we're looking for 32 teeth.
不要满口黄牙或者假牙
No yellows, no wooden.
看到了吗 让我看看
See that? Let me see that?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
对于那些有资格知道我尊姓大名的人而言
For those who are worthy of knowing me,
我是狗仔乐普
I am Scoops LePue.
我包揽了"新港观光团"报纸
I cover all things whisper-worthy
所有的八卦和小道消息
in the Newport Looky Loo.
碧翠丝 劳驾移步
Beatrice, if you please.
莉莉安
Lillian.
我可以的
I'm fine!
哦 别啊
Oh, come on now.
啊
Ah!
你可以试着缩臀 但你的曲线骗不了人
The hips may try,but the silhouette don't lie.
这位有着阳刚下颌的女性
Masculine-jawed woman,
我正式宣布取消你的竞选资格
you are officially disqualified from the competition.
太受不了了
Disgusting.
求你了 我可以过去的
Please, I can get through.
滚出去
Get out!
再给我一点时间
Give me another second.
来人啊拿块黄油过来润滑一下
A stick of butter?
好的
Okay.
你毁了我的曲线测试工具
Destroyed my silhouette.
我们走吧 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
# 亿万富翁 亿万富翁 小婊♥子♥ 亲吻这个戒指 #
billionaire, billionaire,bitch, kiss the ring
你要学会的第一课是
Your first lesson is,you must learn
当一位家族成员经过时 你要融入布景中
to blend into the walls when a family member passes.
就像是变色龙一样
You must be as the chameleon,
隐匿在黄沙之中
servant of the desert.
就像这样
Like this.
看到了吗
Do you see?
服务就是一份
Service is a calling
劳顿保险的保单
from the Loudon Agency.
他们抽成百分之十
They take 10%,
也就是我要从你们的薪资里抽出来的份额
which I will garnish from your wages.
女主人驾到 秒变透明人
The lady of the house approaches-- blend!
再透明一点
Blend more.
我已经和墙壁融为一体了
I'm blending.
现在放松
And release.
你简直讨人嫌
You are an abomination.
很棒
Wonderful.
漂亮
Beautiful.
我们已经看过卷心菜们
Well, we've seen the cabbages.
闻过宝宝们了
We've smelled the babies.
现在让我们进行人类知识竞赛吧
Now let's quiz the humans.
让我们欢迎碧翠丝
Please welcome Beatrice.
来个好运吻吗
Kiss for luck?
哦
Oh.
好的
Okay.
哦 这问题很难
Ooh, a hard one.
一天中你最喜欢哪段时间呢
What is your favorite time of day?
唔
Um...
我觉得我得找个男人问问
I think I should ask a man.
这是我见过的最美的姑娘 也是我听过的最好的回答
I can't think of a better answer from a prettier gal.
就像在看一只狗侃侃而谈
It's like watching a dog talk.
一只我想上的漂亮小母狗
A beautiful dog that I'd like to penetrate.
现在轮到莉莉安了
And now Lillian.
来个好运之吻吗
Just a kiss for luck?
我不需要好运
I don't need luck.
很好
Very well.
给你挑个好问题
Pick a good question for you.
不 不是这个
Nope, not that one.
啊 我们开始吧
Ah, here we are.
在1902授予菲律宾人♥民♥
Given the passage of the 1902 Organic Act
有限自治权的
granting limited self-government
组织法案中
to the people of the Philippines,
哪些政策造成该地区的海运期货
what policies can engender longtime maritime futures
持续上涨
in the region?
请在你的回答中尽可能
Please include possible naval advances
包含日本在军舰方面的预付款
of the Japanese in your answer.
这是 这是什么类型的问题
What-- what kind of question is that?
我想要跟碧翠丝差不多的问题
I want one like Beatrice got.
有些出言不逊哦 并不鼓励这样
A little lippy,not encouraging.
裁判们
Judges?
哦
Ugh!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你太骄傲自满了
You got cocky.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表