剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
我们不是妓♥女♥ 我们是百乐寇家族成员
We're not whores.We're Bellacourts.
我的天 是你们 别觉得丢脸
My God, it is you.Well, don't be ashamed.
我们不会肆意评判他人
The nags don't judge.
不论种族 身形 或者阶层
Regardless of race,size, or class,
我们爱着所有妇女
we love all women.
每个单身女人 每个堕落的女人
Every single woman,all the prostitute women,
所有做母亲的女人 我们的阿姨们
all our mother women,all our aunts,
我们的表姐妹堂姐妹 养狗的女人
our female cousins,the females with dogs
养猫的女人 我们都爱
and the females with cats, too.
嘿 那些蠢婊♥子♥们偷了我们的人力车
Hey! Those stupid bitches are stealing our rickshaw!
再见
Bye.
请帮帮我们
Please, help us.
哦 你们这些不生育 无子嗣的可怜人啊
Oh, you barren,childless wretches.
不 我们警♥察♥不会助人
No, we police don't help people anymore.
只会让人吹♥箫♥ 还有殴打黑人
We just get mouth jobs and beat up the blacks.
海军准将 很高兴你能
Commodore, I'm so pleased you could make it
及时赶到婚礼现场
in time for the wedding.
- 我们的女儿们呢 - 我在这儿 爸爸
- Where are my daughters? - I'm right here, Papa.
我也是你的女儿之一
I'm also one of your daughters.
哦 我可不把你看做是我的女儿
Oh, I don't think of you as one of my daughters,
我把你当做是一个没法挣钱 没法生孩子
I think of you as a son that can't earn money
的儿子
or give me heirs.
准将 我不知道该如何开口
Commie, I don't know how to tell you this,
但莉莉安和碧翠丝失踪了
but Lillian and Beatrice have gone missing.
他们不会在婚礼上露面了
They may not be at the wedding.
这真是个好消息
This is truly great news.
没有那两个只会吸可♥卡♥因♥的笨蛋
Without those two cocaine sponges here
搞砸一切
to bungle everything,
这场婚礼会像上了油的捕熊器那样运转顺畅
this should go off like a well-oiled bear trap.
对吧 儿子
Right, boy?
是的 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
好孩子
Good lad.
我放哪儿了
Where did I put my--
你不跟我打声招呼吗
So, you don't say hello anymore?
天呐 席琳 你是怎么进来的
Christ, Celine.How did you get in here?
有人看到你了吗
Did anyone see you?
你现在就是这么对我说话的吗
Is that how you talk to me now?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道我刚才脑子里在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
像对杂种狗一样 惩罚我吧 哦
Punish me like the rabid cur I am-- oh!
闭嘴
Shut up.
还要
Again.
啊
Ah!
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
下一个巴掌 你得自己挣
The next one you'll have to earn.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想让你的蛋蛋放进我的臀部
I want your balls in a bag that I wear around my hip.
除此之外 我想要这栋房♥子
Barring that, I want the house.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表