剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
如果我们想在日落前结束这六个小时的渡火仪式的话
We should get started if we are going to finish
我们现在就该快点开始了
the six-hour fire ceremony before sundown.
你觉得我们能不能把这个仪式
Do you think we could compress it
压缩到15分钟左右呢
down to about 15 minutes?
这个仪式里添了些不必要的火
There is a lot of unnecessary fire in that ceremony.
哦 我亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
很抱歉听到可怜的艾伯特的遭遇
I'm so sorry to hear about poor Albert.
你还好吧
How are you holding up?
- 我很悲伤 - 没错
- I'm sad. - Yeah.
现在扯掉我的常礼服 爱抚我吧
Now rip off my morning dress and make love to me.
这是艾伯特所希望的
It's what Albert would have wanted.
没有什么比将脸埋入你无人滋润的秘密花♥园♥
Nothing would make me happier than falling face-first
更令我愉快了 但
into your mossy treasure,but...
如果艾伯特变成鬼魂了呢
what if Albert's a ghost?
如果他现在就在看着我们呢
What if he's watching us?
不 你傻啊 艾伯特还活着
No, silly, Albert's alive.
他现在和维克多一起住在一个
He's in a secret cabin
被美丽的花♥园♥环绕着的
surrounded by a beautiful garden,
隐秘的小木屋里
living with Victor.
他现在待在一个更好的地方
He's in a better place.
可怜的小单纯碧翠丝
Poor simple Beatrice.
他当然还活着
Of course he's alive,
享受着男性友人的陪伴
enjoying the company of male friends.
当然
Of course.
当然
Of course.
哦 椅子
Oh, Chair.
哦 你在忙吗
Oh, are you busy?
一天也就工作17至22个小时罢了
Just working 17 to 22 hours a day.
那我就理解成“不忙”了
I'll take that as a "no."
能帮个忙 把那些孩子们哄上♥床♥睡觉吗
Would you be a dear and put the children to bed?
你介意告诉他们
Oh, and would you mind telling them
他们的父亲已经死了吗
that their fathers are dead?
- 我 - 有问题吗
- Me? - Is that a problem?
- 我 - 啊啊啊 椅子
- I-- - Uh-uh-uh, Chair.
可别让我给你重新取名叫抽水马桶哦
Don't make me rename you Water Closet.
爱你哟
Love you.
所有人都来参加我举♥行♥的葬礼
Everyone's coming to my funeral.
媒体来了 符合我条件的男人们也来了
The press is coming,eligible men are coming--
更有理由使这成为一场世纪派对
all the more reason to make this the party of the century.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
十分贴心
Very cute.
你敢更没品位点吗
Could you be any more tasteless?
哦 一直看着你吃自助餐
Ooh, been watching you devour the buffet.
你自己也许该少吃点儿
You might want to taste less yourself.
你丈夫已经去世有三天了
Your husband has been dead for three days.
你应该要 哦 我的天
You should be asha--Oh, my God!
他是马克·吐温吗
Is that Mark Twain?
我相信他一定是一位江船大亨
Oh, he's a river boat baron,I believe.
他是我们这个时代最伟大的作家 你个智障
He's the greatest writer of our time, you imbecile.
老人河(美国密西西比河)
Old Man River.
这就是我没读过他写的书的原因
And that's why I don't read.
吐温先生 见到你是我的荣幸
Mr. Twain,it's an honor.
我爱死你的著作了
I love your work.
谢谢你 大块头女人
Ah, well, thank you,huge woman.
我是霍顿斯(Hortense为十八世纪荷兰黑人对肥胖女人的称呼)
I'm Hortense.
啊 这感觉对了
Yeah, that feels right.
现在 一个男人在这儿要怎么做
Now, what does a man have to do around here
才能得到一杯酒
to get a drink?
我一直在出汗 就像一只青蛙在越障日
I'm sweating as much as a frog on jumping day
试图跳过一只猫时出的汗一样多
trying to outleap a cat.
对不起
I'm sorry.
艾伯特 对不起
Albert, I'm sorry.
哦
Oh!
你把我吓个半死
You scared me half to death.
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
不 他正看着我们
No, he's watching.
我知道的
I know it.
看看你干了什么好事 艾伯特 我恨透你了
Look what you did, Albert!I hate you!
- 我的洋娃娃 - 是我的
- My doll! - My doll!
孩子们
Children...
- 才不是你的 - 这是我的洋娃娃
- My doll! - This is my doll!
请停止吵闹
Please stop.
嘿 小妞 接着
Hey, lady, fetch.
首先 他们竟然让我去
First of all, I'm the one
把坏消息告诉莉莉安和碧翠丝的孩子们
who has to break the news to Lillian and Beatrice's children?
其次 他们居然有孩子
And second of all,they have children?
我的名字叫椅子
My name is Chair.
- 你叫什么名字呢 - 我叫苏珊
- What's yours? - I'm Susan.
我也叫苏珊
I'm also Susan.
名字是什么啊
What's a name?
我妈妈喊我小混球
My mom calls me The Little Asshole.
生死攸关铃响了
The life-or-death bell.
不好意思 我得应铃而去了
I'm sorry.I must take this.
我确信我们可以在你日程安排中找出时间让他安息
I'm sure we can recover his spirit on your schedule.
别顾虑我们
Don't worry about us.
太好了
Great.
哈尔·卡♥耐♥基♥先生
Mr. Hal Carnegie.
我是莉莉安 韵脚与"十亿"相同
I'm Lillian,rhymes with "billion,"
同时这也吻合了你所拥有的总资产
as in the amount of dollars you have.
感谢您这么快赶过来参加葬礼
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
哦 说到"矮丑挫 飞机场"
Oh, speaking of "short, no tits,"
貌似这里已经有一位了
look what we have here.
我明白他们为什么
I see it's true what they say
说你是毒舌了
about your wit and sharp tongue.
我只是想让氛围变得轻松一些
I am just trying to lighten the mood.
很抱歉表现得如此没风度
Sorry to be so crass.
哦 没有关系的
Oh, that's all right.
我其实也不是什么循规守矩的人
I literally have no behavioral standards at all.
那么你应该不会介意
Well, then you won't mind
在你丈夫的葬礼上
if we do a little heavy flirting
做一些调情的举动吧
here at your husband's funeral.
一点都不
Not at all.
哦 告诉你一下 我生过八个孩子
Oh, and just so you know,I do have eight children,
但都是剖腹产 所以
but they've all been ripped from my stomach, so...
我的下面跟犹太人守着他们的钱包一样紧
tight as a Jew's wallet down there.
嗯 我并不介意把钱存入你的钱包
Mm, I wouldn't mind making a deposit.
哦
Ooh.
夫人 你按响了生死攸关铃
Madam, you rang the life-or-death bell.
哦 哦 我以为我按的是“加蛋奶羹”铃
Oh. Oh, I thought I rang the "more custard" bell.
你不会碰巧还有些蛋奶羹吧
You wouldn't happen to have more custard,
是吗 皮珀斯
would you, Peepers?
一个优秀的首席管家永远备着额外的蛋奶羹 夫人
A good butler always has extra custard, madam.
哦
Ooh!
哦 我现在得先去致悼词了
Oh, well, I have to do this little eulogy thing,
但 让我们待会儿继续
but, uh, let's, uh,pick up later.
好 祝你好运
Yes, good luck.
我有一些不幸的消息要告诉你们
I have some very bad news that I must tell you.
你们的父亲都死了
Your fathers are dead.
不
No!
皮珀斯
Peepers!
我会超级想他的
I will miss him so!
不 不 皮珀斯不是你的父亲
No, no, Peepers isn't your father.
哦 那是布兰奇吗
Oh, is it Blanche, then?
布兰奇是个女人
Blanche is a woman.
天哪噜
Jesus.
- 不 她不是女人 - 是的 她是女人
- No, she's not. - Yes, she is.
为什么这群孩子们还没睡
Why are these children still awake?
给你 这是镇定糖浆
Here you go.It's quieting syrup.
谢天谢地 里面含的是中草药吗
Thank God.Some Chinese herb?
不 当然不是 是吗♥啡♥
No, of course not.It's morphine.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表