剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
不 我现在以抢劫过路马车谋生
No. I make my living carriage-jacking now.
你想要什么 塔布
What do you want, Tabu?
我们身上没有任何财物 而且我们赶时间
We don't have any spices and we're in a hurry.
请允许我陪伴你们 这样你们就会平安无事
Allow me to accompany you and you'll come to no harm.
我只想要一个容身之所 以及为你们服务
I only want a warm place to stay and to serve you.
- 不 谢了 - 我不这么觉得
- No, thank you. - I don't think so.
我有可♥卡♥因♥酒
I have cocaine wine.
好的 欢迎你加入我们
All right,you're pleased to join us.
哦 嗯 上来吧
Oh! Mm-hmm.Hop aboard.
仪式马上就要
The ceremony is--
哦 不
Oh, no.
杜杜夫人 你是怎么办到的
Lady Dodo,how did you manage to do this?
就得要有人一直看着你才行 对吧
You just couldn't stay away,could you?
我只离开了五分钟
I was only gone for five minutes,
你就给自己注射了毒品
and here you are injecting yourself with poison.
杜杜
Dodo.
你在跟我说什么
What are you telling me?
- 你在说什么- 不
- What are you saying? - No.
- 什么 不是你做的 - 不
- What, you didn't do this? - No.
杜杜 是有人想加害你吗
Dodo, did somebody do this to you?
- 哦 杜杜夫人 - 嗯
- Oh, Lady Dodo. - Mm-hmm.
是谁干的 告诉我 是谁 壁纸吗
Who did this to you? Tell me who did-- the wallpaper?
护墙板吗
The wainscoting?
不是 长沙发吗
No? The settee?
罗丹的雕塑吗
The Rodin sculpture?
三角恐龙化石
The Triceratops fossil?
金鹈鹕花瓶
The gold pelican vase?
祖鲁人狩猎矛
The Zulu hunting spear?
椅子 椅子
The chair? The chair?
椅子
Chair.
你最近有盘点过毛巾吗
Have you counted the towels recently?
是椅子给我的
Chair gave it to me.
她在冷藏室里
She's in the meat locker.
是她干的
She did this.
你在外头偷偷摸摸干啥 你个小老鼠
What are you doing out here,you muskrat?
海军准将喊了一个名字 席琳
The Commodore called out the name Celine.
先生 我是新来的女仆 席琳
Sir, I'm the new servant girl,Celine.
椅子
Chair!
这里是米切尔·皮·灵魂行者
This is Mitchell P. Spiritwalker.
我授权释放仆人布兰奇
I authorize the release of Blanche the servant.
嗯
Hmm?
哦 我很抱歉 接线员 这是我的失误
Oh, I'm sorry, operator.That is my mistake.
我还在学习怎么使用这种恶魔般的装置
I'm still figuring out how these infernal contraptions work.
你看得见我吗
Can you see me?
赶紧动起来
Now, move it.
- 走啊 加菲猫 - 快点 走快点
- Go, Garfield. - Hurry, go faster.
- 快啊 动起来 动 - 走啊 你还在等什么
- Hurry. Move, man. Move! - Go. What are you waiting for?
- 你是怎么搞的啊 - 走 加菲猫 走
- What is wrong with you? - Mush, Garfield. Mush.
把你们的臭嘴闭上
Shut your spoiled mouths!
我只想安安静静的当个仆人
All I ever wanted was to be a servant.
当我还是小男孩 我就幻想着喝稀粥
As a little boy,I dreamed of eating gruel
以及给富人们洗菊花
and scrubbing the anuses of the very rich.
我曾潜入新港最豪华的房♥子里的厕所
I'd sneak to the latrines of the great houses of Newport,
把头伸进蹲坑里 深吸了一口气
stick my head into a trench,take a deep sniff,
然后想 “总有一天”
and think, "Someday."
我向百乐寇一家献上了我的自尊心
And I served with pride at Bellacourt Manor
但结局是我被扔到了街上 像个乞丐一样
only to be tossed into the streets like a beggar!
好吧 我们可以理解你有些小情绪
All right.We understand you have feelings.
现在 把我们送回家 加菲猫
Now take us home, Garfield.
马上 加菲尔德
Now, Jarfeld!
我不再为你们工作了
I no longer work for you.
如果你们需要的帮助 你们必须说“请”
If you want my help, you're going to have to say "please."
没门
Never.
那么你们三个就自个儿玩去吧
Well, then you three enjoy yourselves.
豌豆
Pease.
不对
No.
豌
Pea...
还是不对
Still, no.
亲 亲
Plea-- plea--
亲 亲
Plea-- plea--
再见
Good-bye.
请
Please?
既然你们这么说
Well, when you put it that way.
好的吧 我们还得赶着参加婚礼呢
Come on.We're still to make the wedding.
那是我要干的最困难的事情
That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
多么实用的婚礼啊
What a functional wedding that was,
而这婚礼刚刚举♥行♥
that just happened one moment ago.
祝福你们 嗯随便啦
Congratulations, or whatever.
现在应该是母子共舞时间
And now it's time for the mother-son dance.
该你上场了
That's you.
一定有办法摆脱这种局面
There must be some way out of this.
那男人就是个低能儿
That man is an imbecile.
哦 小甜心
Oh, muffin, please.
许多女强人都与蠢笨无能的男人结婚了 但结果都不错
Plenty of strong women have married imbeciles and thrived.
看玛丽·托德·林肯就知道
Look at Mary Todd Lincoln.
他们说 每个成功男人背后都有一个伟大的女人
They say behind every great man is a great woman.
而不是一个嗜吗♥啡♥成瘾全身破烂的麻袋
Not a morphine-soaked sack of dusty rags.
也许你的产业需要一个新的女主人
Maybe you need a new woman to run the estate.
我开始觉得你的话很对
I'm starting to think you're right.
椅子
Chair.
去刷下乌龟
Go polish the turtles.
我喜欢刷东西
I love polishing things.
- 先生 先生 - 啥
- Sir, sir. - Hmm?
我必须跟你谈谈那个侍女的事
I must speak with you about that serving girl.
不 她不归你管
No, she's off limits.
去给别人找茬吧
Dip your feather duster elsewhere.
她是混乱与毁灭的代名词
She's an agent of chaos and destruction.
她必须被解雇
She must be fired.
她不仅不会被解雇
Not only will she not be fired,
而且如果我再听到你以任何方式诽谤她
but if I ever hear you slander her again
或者骚扰她 我就炒你鱿鱼
or molest her in any way,it is you who will be fired.
- 但是 但是 - 不许性骚扰她
- But-- but-- - No molesting!
这是个命令
That's an order!
如你所愿 先生
As you wish, sir.
我们回来了
We're back.
我们是来阻止婚礼的
We're here to stop the wedding!
嗨 弗雷德里克 是我 加菲猫
Hi, Frederick.It's me, Garfield.
有人在意过我们去了哪儿吗
Does anybody care where we've been?
我还以为你们死了呢
I just figured you died.
实际上 我还有点儿失望呢
Rather disappointed, actually.
你们来了
There you are.
你们错过了一切
You've missed everything.
婚礼已经结束了
The wedding is over.
什么 不
What? No.
你来得太晚了 碧
You came too late, Bea.
我现在是芹菜·甘蓝先生了
I'm Mr. Celery Savoy now.
碧翠丝 你看起来像个
Beatrice,you look like a doll
被扔进垃圾堆的娃娃
who's been flung into a trash heap.
莉莉安 你看起来像是刚从神经错乱的侏儒妓院
Lillian, you look like you escaped from a whorehouse
逃出来的
for insane pygmies.
那是泳衣吗
Is that a bathing costume?
可不是传统的婚礼礼服啊
Not typical attire for a wedding.
对你来说 这很奇怪
Which is odd for you,
因为你可是个典型的女孩子啊
'cause you're usually such a typical girl.
天哪噜 这是个大丑闻
Wet Christmas, it's a scandal!
百乐寇一家是新港最糟糕的家族
The Bellacourts are the worst family in Newport.
有人写了一篇文章揭露我们家
Someone wrote an exposé about our family.
他们把我们叫做 “时髦的猪”
They called us the "modern pigs."
父亲 你让一个仆人怀孕了
Father,you impregnated a servant?
碧翠丝
Beatrice.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表